Ten years of memories wiped clean and the only suspects appear to be "progressive" "left wing" and generally offended...

Ten years of memories wiped clean and the only suspects appear to be "progressive" "left wing" and generally offended degenerates.
If you guys ever run across any of them, please flag them.
Thank you.

Attached: Untitled2.png (858x340, 10K)

quit being a sentimental faggot

faecebook?

yes
eat shit mutt, I still have a family I love

They did you a favor. Don't use facebook. Anyone on your friends list that you can't just call up and talk to offline isn't really a friend.

>trusted the face jew

You are the one who should be wiped clean, and that's just a start

Attached: 44a3b352136b98a71051e2762581176cd451fa6a.jpg (600x842, 87K)

that's stupid
text is much more convenient, calling people up is obsolete
having one platform for it all is pretty useful
well WAS pretty useful

off to the chamber with you communist niggerlover

Attached: fairestdraconic.jpg (403x478, 24K)

Don't be gay, no self respecting human under the age of 70 is gonna resort to calling anyone.

Then you text them you retard.

who the fuck knows anbody's phone number anymore? Even those are obsolete fucking boomturd

Fuck you and your family you Zionist mutt

imagine what texting costs me across half the globe and how slow and useless it is on phones man
facebook was way comfier and more useful than all of that, it was also free, that's why I'm pissed about this happenign man
this man gets it, my dad is literally a walking meme and even he doesn't remember any numbers other than the landline he used in 1992

at least my family has enough to eat in a white pure land you racemixing madman

Though i really hate progressive liberals i do love when actual nazis getting fucked over.

pic related danish fuhrer om the 4 party strong dnsb

Attached: Nazisterne fra Danmarks Nationale Front (DNF) demonstrere på Christiansborgs Slotsplads ( Tariq lav (730x538, 88K)

You can make a copy of your entire facebook page. If you get access back I'd recommend you do that. I did it before I completely purged my facebook back when PRISM came out

>he used zogbook

I only joke about nazis, personally I'd like to call myself a liberal or progressive, but those words are so sullied by degenerate authoritarian self absorbed "vocal minority" I'm a literal nazi now. As in, someone who is not completely over the edge on the left. Sucks.

You're a fucking retard. Kikebook is a piece of shit and anyone who laments being banned from it, and actually posts things about their lives that they will lose if banned do not deserve sympathy.

Go suck a dick you nigger, then fuck off to somewhere that is filled with retards like yourself. Since kikebook is no longer an option, try reddit or tumblr.

Surely you’ve figured out privacy only matters if you’re doing something wrong

Attached: 4ACC1FEB-A8C6-4AE4-90EA-267582297001.png (750x1334, 2.77M)

You have to be a serious fucking loser not to have your friends/family phone numbers.

it's a useful piece of shit
get fucked, afroinfested shitguzzler
"illegal opinions" you mean?
most my friends find phones just as obsolete as me, clumsy impractical and expensive

I am so sorry.

Don't mind me be being a flag around the streets.

I'll be ok friend

You seem to be unable to understand the basic reality of our current society. The fact that you call yourself a progressive liberal tells me everything I need to know to understand what's going on here, and it's simply that you're a dumbass wandering through no man's land amid the shelling and crossfire, and yet is still unable to put 2 and 2 together and realize that you are in the middle of a goddamn war.

The kikes want you dead. They want your family dead. They want your friends dead. They are executing a plan to do it, and all you can do is complain that you no longer have access to the propaganda workshop where you willingly filled out your own goddamn KGB dissident file.

You're a fucking retard. Get your head out of your ass and try using what little of your brain you may have.

As far as I'm concerned, you are the minion of the enemy. A piece of shit liberal progressive who complains about their own impending extinction with all the vigor of realizing your prefered flavor of coffee is sold out this morning. You deserve ever torture that the left gives you because you facilitated every single bit of it, and you will continue to deserve it until you realize the gravity of the situation, and all you did to make it as bad as it is. Until that happens, be sure to note how sharp that fence you're sitting on is getting.

if I did I wouldn't get banned
at this point whatever you consider liberal or progressive is exactly what I hate

You can glorify yourself all you want, my problem is a bunch of cucks just pretty much burnt my family albums.
What is this war you speak of? Yeah society, this evil society you speak of, is full of shit and it brings me down. Sure. What are you then, you're the heroic saboteur, the kid scratching shit in elevators with your keys thinking you deserve a medal. Get fucked.
Dude, if you really think I'm one of those with my "impending extinction" you're even fuller of shit than a shitsucker truck.

No, I know full well the difference between you and the far left. The problem is you don't.

You see, and you're going to likely feel offended by this, but you're what is referred to in the technical term a "useful idiot" that is, someone who facilitated this. You're not the one celebrating child tranny parades and state funded sex changes, but you are the person who said that legalizing gay marriage wasn't going to result in such things, and called those who warned of this conspiracy theorists, dismissing the horrors of what we now call reality as a slippery slope. You are not the one who first proposed opening the borders to allow the savage hordes of the third world to swarm over our countries, but you were the one who said that doing so wouldn't cause any long term harm and that the people who were warning against it were just racist and spouting unrealistic figures. Figures which pale in comparison to what we have today.

You are the slippery slope. You are the one who allows this to happen. You complain about the problems we have, but refuse every solution. You are like a petulant child screaming at the doctor that the medicine tastes bad, well fuck you you cunt, you're the one who went off wallowing in filth all day. I'd be perfectly happy to just allow you to die screaming by a hoard of niggers, as is the fate you have allowed to pass, but as it happens you are dragging the rest of us down with you, so I'm stuck having to advocate on your behalf and people like you, the so-called "real liberals" the "moderate left" who complain about the SJWs all day but scream the instant someone gives you a working solution.

You are a traitor, and you deserve the worst things the far left could ever possibly imagine to inflict upon another human being, and they will inflict it upon you, long before they ever get to the actual far right, because to them, you look just like us, and actual far right people tend to not frequent their circles as often as you.

No dumbass, I'm no hero, I'm sitting ducked in a goddamn trench trying not to get shot. You can't even manage that much, and you come here expecting sympathy? Fuck you. You're the one willingly telling the enemy about you and your family. You're no better than a KGB informer rating on his own family. You sicken me. You should feel shame for everything you have done up to this point.

How's about this for a solution? Realize that Facebook feeds everything you post right to the ACLU, SPLC, every corporation they can find, the CIA, FBI, and fucking China, and tell your friends and family to stop writing their life's history on it for free. Then feel like a dumbass for putting your fucking family photo album into the hands of a goddamn jew and not even bothering to back it up, then never touch facebook again and make anyone who wants to talk to you go through the absolute minimum amount of effort to fucking call, text, or walk to your goddamn house you lazy fuck.

I won't disagree with you, I'm fine with "equal rights" and I'm well aware that it turned into "fag privilege" which I'm against, that's not far left. My account got shut down exactly because of that, not being far left and getting flagged.
I didn't really like opening borders because there was already a blob of useless meatshits present doing nothing but rising crime statistics. The border thing was obviously going to cause long term harm, even short term. And it did. It was just common sense to know that, professional deershit eaters can figure that out. It's not racist to admit niggers are fucked up and so are sandniggers.

Now, how do I refuse solution? I'm all for a solution as long as it's not letting these foreign hordes overrun us. So far I haven't seen a solution other than gun them down and good luck making that happen. I won't stand in your way when it does.

You're not wrong, but you are not right either.

If you wanna get isolated here on the pol hugbox you're welcome to, but I know people outside of it.
so you're a cuck and trying to get me to become a quiet cuck
did you come here from buzzfeed or that other sjw thing, whatever it is these days?

The fuck are you even on about now? Just how retarded are you? Are you trying to make a coherent statement or are you just spouting random phrases at this point, I honestly can't tell.

You seem to think that anyone not on facebook is somehow in a hugbox. Do you even know what that word means? The fact that facebook is itself a hugbox is the reason why you were banned for wrongthink in the first place. Find a better goddam platform, facebook is the bottom of the barrel.

As for the rest of it... I honestly can't put together anything from it. It looks like you can't read, and are replying to an argument you made up instead. Either way, you still seem to be in denial of the situation, but it looks like when you're called out on it instead of coming up with an argument to defend yourself you just short circuit and start spouting nonsense responses to made-up arguments. Unless you just had a seizure or something.

If you trust some jew company to store all your photos on their computers instead of backing them up yourself then you deserve what you get.

mate that's exactly what you've been doing all along
but okay, if you're so smart tell me what other platform has all my family on it

I'm not defending it, but it is fucking useful
if you're so worried about kikes then think who holds all the money over your murican cars and guns, you're the first line of israeli supply, fucko

Nypa faggot

>using kikebook
>using larpflag
>crying about your 10 yrs of memories lost due to leftists
ehhhh...low quality, even for Jow Forums standards

I deleted mine willingly.

Call your friends and family instead.

It seems like you're making my point for me. The US is under jewish control, as is every major political institution in the west. Now you seem to accept that, and yet you are here complaining about how you are now longer able to post personally identifiable, potentially compromising information about you, your family, and your friends onto a website under direct control of a jew and that works directly with jewish political organizations?

I want you to think really hard about that. Now on the surface having a facebook account isn't bad in and of itself, it can be useful enough to at least have a burner account or two on hand, but to put your name to it? Your face, your family, your friends? Well you better be ready and willing to take that kike dick because you just gave them your nuts and put them in a vice for them.

You want to see your family, go visit them, call them, do a video chat. If they are not willing to use something other than facebook, they are not worth keeping tabs on. The only people I can think of who use facebook as their main form of communication are in their 50s and up. You can call them just fine.

What you should be doing is using this as a chance to show your family what the left want, what they are doing, and why they should be leaving facebook as quickly as possible and never post personal information online ever again. What you are doing instead is crying about not being allowed to post your personal info to the kikes anymore like the good little goy you wish you were.

Finally you're making sense. However I don't see how pictures of my cat compare to balls in a vice.
Seeing my family would be easy if they always had time at the same time as me and if international calls didn't cost a fortune and if maybe I had a teleport to cross the ocean to see how my sister's day was.
Sure, I'm gonna show my family, especially my leftist mom, how shit the left is. All I want from this post is others to consider flagging people with names like Rainbow Unicorn, because those fucks are on top of the suspect list.
About backing it all up, I got last two years backed up, but it's really hard to backup ten years worth of it. I had it all backed up at some point, but hard drives burn out, flashdrives get lost, all that.

Expecting anything other than shit from the book of jew.....

Attached: 2018-08-24_9-10-55.jpg (1006x445, 45K)

>2018
>storing anything you value on social media platforms

nice goy

>he didn't download his facebook data
lmao

>using Facebook in current year +3

Attached: 1502667983537.jpg (250x237, 9K)

Obligatory.

Attached: 1537528782314.png (908x448, 130K)

Im off all social media, going to get off internet, only at work, for work, drop mobile phone, get off all netflix, foxtel. And do this for a year