Why exactly is pol so obsessed about race?

serious question, its good to have a sense of Identity but you guys seem to make too much out of it. Is it jealousy to other races or feeling inferior?

Attached: polllll.png (463x300, 19K)

jew jew jew nigger nigger nigger white white white

Jow Forums is a satire its your fault for taking it seriously

you're being intellectually dishonest.. therefore don't deserve a response.. and you're boring

Of course it's satire. But then you have people who legitimately believe the LARP.

No it's about preventing the imminent destruction of our people.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x547, 138K)

>its good to have a sense of identity.
Un fucking believable.

I did at some point. It messed me up

who? name them.

this
posting lame MS paint info graphs on an anime board wont save a race nibba

Because shills like yourself make 24/7 threads about race to divide people. It want always like this. Saged

Jow Forums is a safe space compared to /n/ back in the day

white supremacism and anti-semitism are nothing new and only literal retards or subversive kikes push the satire meme
fucking kys

it was always like this in news

womp womp
did you cry to your nigger mother, Chimpetta Jackson?

a good % of those are bots/shills

do you ever have those moments on fortnite when you build a tower and then you get rushed so you
ok now that cnn looked away what should we do about the jewish question???

Cause niggers and brown people suck..
They fuck up the world and blame white people for it.
If they just left us alone and nigged in their own countries no one would give a shit.
> just leave us alone

No one takes this site seriously

what larp? the people saying nigger are LARPing as a racist? How are you not racist if you use the word nigger, ironically or otherwise?

The fact that it is taboo+stormweinie propaganda

lurk moar you dirty fucking new niggerfaggot

except the larpers who do

The 1st world is full of migrants, if you go to Mexico for example nobody will talk about races because nobody wants to come and live here.

The real reason everyone uses nigger or jew in almost every post is to get the normies to fuck off back to plebbit where you all belong

Attached: 1499480024219.jpg (1280x960, 186K)

youre a racist

kys newfag

I’m a proctologist I can help. But you have to tell me what you have wedged up there.

Attached: DE756E57-BC4F-492B-AA88-40532A5F6F2A.jpg (600x800, 75K)

im talking about larping as ubermensch and other things like that, there are obviously genuine closet racists on here

most of the people here are unintelligent, nonathletic, and have small dicks. so they constantly hate on niggers and jews because they're jealous.

Because (((they))) are using it to divide us. Replace one identity group with another and you really have two identity groups to more easily control. We talk about shit you can't talk about in public, because the public is controlled. New ideas, modes of thought are formed that way. Its also funny nigger, lighten up.

because pol is the literal
>le 75

Stop moral fagging and enjoy nature.

Attached: 258AA9A7-157C-4403-BDCB-2F266ACE3A1B.jpg (2976x2976, 1.64M)

you seem like the tinfoil hat larper, calm down
idk where I can get weed but I saw this crane at my local lake today so that was cool

I buy it at the store or just grow some. What god awful state do you live in? Mississippi?