#ChildFree join the movement

What are you doing, white man?

reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/9hvc4y/after_posting_my_decision_to_become_surgically/

Attached: 1q32gHisEXxiHPNFgnb9um0r8NluabGaRvoROIfmZQg.jpg (960x841, 148K)

Attached: 1491424674812.jpg (1114x730, 227K)

Yes

I would rather kill myself than raise kids. Life is about having FUN.

THIS THREAD IS BROUGHT TO YOU TODAY BY JEWNDO : JEWNDO, its got what goyim crave!

Have fun raising a shit head who will end up fucking hating you and never talking to you 20 years from now.

Haha! You WOULD be right...if I were a loser like you!
I'm just glad you specifically will raise a cat that hates you.
Buh bye now!

Those are some cute cats and posting your children on social media is irresponsible.

Cats
>They do nothing useful except being mollycoddled by spineless pussies who never got laid once in their own pathetic life.

Most cat lovers like to think that cats are really smart because they're douchebags, so they apply the Dr. House logic: if it acts like a dick it MUST BE because it's really smart, right? Well, no. Some creatures are like selfish stupid animals because that's all they are. Sadly, cat lovers follow this line of thoughts: douchebaggery = intelligence; loyalty = stupidity. That's why they say cats are intelligent and dogs are stupid.

If lack of trainability or "independence" is an indicator of intelligence, does that make amoebas intelligent? If you think cats are cute, fine. Funny? Maybe. But it's absurd to say cats are smarter or even on par with dogs.

There's one reason why blind people have guide dogs and not guide cats. Dogs can understand complex set of rules, and follow them just like a human. Cats can't do that, but the cat lovers say: "is not that they can't... They just don't want to do it because they're too awesome! derp!!". Enjoy being a walking food dispenser. Its all you'll ever be to a cat.

Just because your family is garbage and failed to raise you properly, doesn't mean everyone else's is the same.

I have two white children, ask me anything.

fuck off kike shill memeflaggot

My cats are all really nice and cry to be picked up and stuff.

Raising kids is fun. It is hard work but hard work can be fun and only millenials think otherwise.

t. millenial

That place is so fucking creepy, man.

Imagine spending your free time bragging about how not having children gives you more free time

Thanks for removing yourself from the gene pool, millennial.

Attached: 1491657446842.jpg (384x454, 71K)

Someone has some problems

>Raising kids is fun. It is hard work but hard work can be fun
This.
My older brother & his wife had a baby last year and it's presence in the family has raised my desire to become a father 100% (and I was into this idea even before it).
It definitely has strengthened their relationship a lot

Having kids has been the best thing that happened to me.

Nothing fills me with more rage than this picture.

I don't like children at all.
So I'm not having any.
What's the problem?

>Not wanting to have your newborn looking up to you as you hold it and making jokes about its alien shaped head

Attached: Blank+_6599d7151008ebe37cb5313acda8ef5f.jpg (137x197, 13K)

a lot of mental gymnastics for a fucking pet

get a life loser

Attached: Numale-grinMan.png (377x485, 201K)

well, who would want a cocksucker like you reproducing anyway?

Attached: Kike.png (700x624, 123K)

nobody cares - when u die you filthy mongrel genes will die with you

good riddance

Attached: 56f5f2714b895.jpg (477x284, 29K)

Just like no one cares that your shitty genes will continue. Believe me, when you're facing death, you're not thinking about 'oh well muh genes', you're thinking oh shit oh shit oh shit.

because obviously, you did a lot of dying and
you know what you're talking about

ty retard casper

Attached: ghostcock.jpg (467x592, 25K)

Young people would vote for republicans if they stopped outlawing weed. It's Reps own dumbass fault nobody wants to vote for them anymore

I was in a situation where I was sure I was gonna die. Again, you're not thinking about anything other than preserving your own life. Fucking larping faggot, you entered this world alone and you will die alone.

kinda makes me wanna go on a killing spree

t. cool wine aunt

Go back to ur cave with ur refugee friends Mr antifag

let me pull out my tiny violin and sing you a sad tune faggot

good going assuming stuff about me

i guess the world went a few steps back when you survived

Attached: sdsmaxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

This is shopped right..... right??
I used to have hundreds of NG magazines lining my bookshelves back in the 90s full of the most amazing photography and stories.... what the fuck happened?

children are God's punishment for disobedience
>Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow
>and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children
– Genesis 3:16

Attached: kids_having.jpg (441x1753, 152K)

Dios mio

Attached: 1537525234268.png (747x679, 30K)

I'm assuming you're a tradlarp incel, that's what I'm assuming. And you can shove that violin up your butthole. No amount of kids will save you from being a sad larper who measures his self worth on something the most niggerest of niggers can do.

White people are bunch of subhuman and needs to be genocide quickly

"since your inmediate thoughts un a life threatening situation isn't about your kids reproducing is useless
What kind of fucking logic is that?

lel

you are truly a high-functioning tard

Attached: index.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Yes goyim travel the world until you are 40, go suck exotic cocks until it's too late, life's about having fun with chads until you're too washed up even for horny teens

>hard work
I pass all hard work to my boomer parents, guess a kid will be fun and EASY

Cats are vermin desu. Seeing any social media post on someone's cat is like seeing them post a fat dump.

Would ya reveal ya flag mate?

>NPC reprogrammed by society to discard self-preservation, instincts and reproductive urge. Everything natural is the enemy.

You're not evolved, advanced or wise you're an amputee. And a boring, unoriginal one at that.

Attached: 1537535797184.png (812x734, 648K)

"Your baby...I don't want to see it on my timeline"

> it

The state of women and their dissociation with reality when left unchecked by a man.

no

Attached: Patriot.jpg (600x750, 73K)

Well good if you think like that then it's a blessing to us all that you don't want to have kids. End your lineage take yourself out the gene one less selfish retard.

Nice blog post faggot but now it's time to pick up the shit your dog made.

Eve was having children before this, God gave her pain in childbirth as punishment

Dang, she's a QT

What are you hiding?

Attached: Shill.jpg (815x777, 422K)

>he said. while using a device created by white people. posting on a website created by a white guy from new york. speaking in a language created by white people. whilst probably eating some food created by white people
why do you hate us pajeet

Undoubtfully you'll bless the world with your retarded offspring. Certainly they'll have a great future. Hahaha, memeflag larper.

>implying a cool wine aunt isn't actually cool as fuck