Anons with kids and a family

is it worth it? Who here has a family? Who here wants a family, or is working towards starting one? I feel like that's my highest goal in life, but I'm not even close.

Attached: wojak rain.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktAAQN5fbh8&t=111s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want one but I have no friends let alone a gf.

here is how you win white man.

youtube.com/watch?v=ktAAQN5fbh8&t=111s

>wanting to become a mellowed out 30 year old boomer setting yourself up to lose it all

100% worth it, you won't realize it until you see how your friends who had kids in their 20's get to play with their kids while they still have lots of energy

its over mate
I just turned 18
I already know my destiny
I am destined to die as a lonely waste of skin
I don't even have friends

I don't have one but Im married and I have a feeling that not having a family is probably bad for your health overall.. We're designed to have children, it's literally our only job.

I want the 30 year old boomer lifestyle though user, exactly as the meme looks.... THAT"S WHAT I WANT.

I want to be a husky bald 5'8 190 lbs, making burgers on my lawn, with my wife who is way out of my leauge.... angry zoomers mowing my lawn..... REEEEEEEEEE

There is still time

>t. 27 year old doomer

Attached: boomercomp.jpg (238x212, 9K)

Family is nothing but problems. Your wife will fall out of love and leave you, and your child will be corrupted by the current culture unless you get extremely lucky and they're above average intelligence.

alright listen you fucking depressed meme flag faggot..... you are 18 years old, and I'm 27. I'm finishing up a year of undergrad, and I have no friends or women in my life (haven't for almost 5 years now)

SNAP OUT OF IT RIGHT NOW. You could be a depressed sack of shit for 2 years straight, and still wouldn't be anywhere near how fucked I am.

If you have hair, or are taller than 5'8 then you really need to shut up and get over it..... Just go to bars and eat shit getting shot down. This is all the same advice that goes for me now really, but at 27, being short and bald with years of constant failure.... well I REALLY want to give up.

You don't want to end up like me kid.... and I haven't even given up yet. Just don't go to a college that is out of your lane... like if you are more poor than everyone around you, then you are fucked. All women care about is money, and it's not in a logical way... they will just hate you for being poor, and rationalize it in their minds as you being a loser or evil or a dick or something.

> 88
checked. I really want a family and I'm trying to get back into military shape so I can secure one. Revealing my political beliefs will be the big test. Also that I really fucking hate the Jews.

I hope your life gets better user

You'll never get that though, you'll waste your whole life waiting.

You have babies after the war you fucking retard.

Dont be surprised when your kids turn on you for being a fucking sheep retard. Pass the burdon to them.

Fuck america.

>is it worth it?
no

Yeah I have a kid. And he has blue eyes, blonde hair. He's pretty cool, would reccomend.

Noone ever regretted having kids

after which war?

The Racewar

These kind of youtube channels bum me out super hard. Not because the guy is good at what he does..... but because he has clearly given up on women, and will clearly die alone, and it's really fucking cringy and horrifying to see.

No one wants to die alone user, MGTOW is a rope to hang yourself with.

NAWALT. You have to find one....... everything else is cancer, and (((((progress)))))

Attached: spurdo existential.jpg (1890x1417, 161K)

> thinking that being short and bald is the end of tge world

Lies. You could have hot women

- Start lifting
- Do useful fullfilling work

Your bad self image ruins your chances, remember that. Women crave confidence

Girlfriend wants lots of kids. She's already agreed to me having multiple wives (to increase the family size) so we'll see how that turns out.

She is a gook tho

Attached: 1537166958774.jpg (1200x1720, 1.15M)

Join the military, get fit, don't have any women, but at least you have a bunch of bros, and a hot body.

Attached: 1536992197715.png (726x720, 194K)

What the fuck, shes really ok with you having multiple girlfriends/wives? You obviously cannot get married to more than 1 woman in the US by law so they would technically be girlfriends or mistresses

Attached: dog sweater.jpg (899x912, 186K)

>I’m 28
>had first child this year with 25 year old conservative wife that I started dating when she was 19.
>took her virginity.

Honestly, life has never been better. People who are down on kids are fucking losers.

Things that have happened since Trump was elected.
>bought 2 new cars
>payed off college debt
>I started my own business and doubled my income and cut my working hours in half
>wife got a kush corporate gig and doubled her salary
>got married and had a kid
>moved into the house we will probably raise a family in

Get married. Be a man - a husband - a father. It’s not impossible. 5 or 6 years ago I was in a really bad place and never thought I’d be get where I am today so fast.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 2.12M)

Sure you can start a family but be weary it comes at a cost. You will have to deal with people like me so imagine having that loom over your head haha anyways have a good night.

gtfoutta here with your blackpilled faggotry

let me smell your families laundry

Attached: krabsface.png (482x346, 186K)

FYi if a girl says it’s cool for you to have other girlfriends/ wives... then she’s cheating/ or wants to cheat

Fuck the government, they don't tell you how to live your life, they just offer a legal protection of "wife" if you want it.

We're just going to hold a small secular ceremony, laws are for schmucks.

And yea, she's okay with it. We've talked about it, and she understands that, while she's important, she can't be the only woman in my life.

I've cheated on her multiple times since our relationship started, and came close a few more times (twice, with two of her better friends). She's accepts and understands it. Adherence to monogamy just doesn't make sense in a modern day and age.

Attached: JVeQCbOOhaFbcISVuhmBZ2dFUX0hUbWo0dytUnjmZ3k.jpg (554x767, 76K)

Did you mean to reply to my post?

Yea I thought so at first as well, but the conditions of the last few months have made any cheating on her part almost impossible. I'm not going into it, but I've dug pretty hard. She's either able to cheat after spending nearly 14 hours a day with me, and is able to keep her phone completely free of any evidence, or she's honestly loyal.

Attached: Qw23tdtSA-A7yhD6y4e6PixWKhQmoFevoMIYNLXs91M.png (575x768, 282K)

Yes, it's worth it.
i have a 2 and a half year old daughter, a house, a wife, and a decent job with more kids in the works.
You'll find having kids is an accident initially and planned subsequently.
Enjoy yourself.

I want my own home, I want my own girl, help me hate the world

I have a fiancé of 6 years and a child. It's worth it. You think no fap gives you focus to improve your life? Try having a human being devoted to you who you're responsible for. Get it done anons

>self loathing
grow up faggot

Attached: 1531635283715.jpg (287x312, 27K)

don't be so dramatic your destiny at this point should just be developing a basic amount of self-esteem

We all die alone, user.

you make it worth it. if you expect them to fill the hole in your life you're going to have a bad time.

I got a little son which is 3 now, i'm 28. At first i thought it was going to be a lot of work, i was kind of shocked when my girlfriend told me. Now we are married and have started a real together, it feels really good anons. People automatically respect you more, and having a little son you can raise up, there is nothing better than that.

Good luck waiting for a "career" woman when you are 35-40 year old. Don't wait until you are settled, this is how you settle. You can study beside it, you can work beside it, just try to find a woman which are down to Earth and og With it.

>is it worth it?
nah

As soon as i can find a quality woman I’d love to have a family. But finding one is the hard part

We forget this, but all the greatest heros were fathers and patriarchs, not childless worker units.

Attached: QNto1FzN491ABPB5qGgcGDh5EXMpxJ8Tmn3NrFRVjX0.jpg (656x768, 77K)

White man married to a white qt here. Third kid is on the way. Kids are tough but absolutely worth it. We live in Utah, which is the one place we’ll be safe while the rest of the world goes to shit

In other words, you were forced into having a kid at 28. And now the other half has brainwashed you into thinking its a good thing whilst taking all you're money.

Comeon Krillin its not that bad

One day you will find your 18

Eh, you can use money to cover gaps in your looks or self confidence, but really it isn't what is going to get you a good woman. Admittedly you may have to cast a wide net. The first girl you talk to may not like you. You can't let it get you down.

It is very rewarding but tough to pull off.

I was lucky, married a virgin.

Yes there are trade-offs but there is something about having children that can encourage you to grow up and stop being a man-child. Not guaranteed of course.

Overall the odds do not favor success. It is hard to establish a position of dominance over your wife so that she fears leaving you. The struggle never ends.

Marrying a virgin helps. I mean an actual virgin not a "born again virgin".

>be 24
>have degree in civil engineering
>80k in debt
>65k job in midwest
>have 21yo gf, took her virginity at 16
>live with parents to cut costs
>10k toward principal in one year

Working towards a 1 carot rn, but ultimately workin towards being a upper 10% dad is prolly the one of the only thing that keeps me goin. I dont know how others are able to maintain happiness without such an innate mission, but happiness is absolutely relative. Just wanna live a chill life in the only way I know how, hopefully carve out something just like all the dudes that came before us.

Attached: 1534032736645.jpg (960x720, 103K)

>29
>Been with fiance for ten years chasing our dreams of working in entertainment industry
>Working for 3 ish years
>Gf just sold a show pilot
>Loads of money, job I actually enjoy going to every day and look forward to, hot, successful woman that loves me, great sex, no kids
>Feels good man

Attached: IMG_0436.jpg (565x600, 52K)

>not having kids == success
>meme flag
I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1531548046595.jpg (720x322, 76K)

I am very successful in my career (in the social sciences), low to middle upper class, handsome, charming and gay.

I will have many children, probably 3 once I reach 45. U jelly Jow Forums?

Attached: 7F511249-8B33-4B3B-9E92-D3CAD30DDEB0.jpg (720x941, 179K)

Whats the pilot?

Why would anyone care if you're gay here, faggot.

Do you not see the daily trap threads?

What you are is a fucking normie, lmao

Attached: 1445474845336.jpg (776x651, 95K)

I'm in my mid 30s and starting a family. 1 kid so far, been with wife for 10 years. High income, about 200k. Wish we started the family a few years earlier, but now we are completely financially stable which is nice.

Raising a young kid is really hard. It's honestly probably a good deal more work than joy, but in expecting it to pay off once hes a little older and a bit more independent.

Even though it's so much work, no one should miss it. The truth is there just isnt much else to do with your life when you get to your 40s. Just career and family. You dont wanna be left out.

it is the only way and yes family is a blessing

work hard, keep the faith.

It doesn't seem to me as being a matter of "worth it" or not. It's just, can you do it? Do you have a partner? Are you a grown up man with a job? That is all it takes to have children, but still many people here don't have those things.

Cheers

Attached: fren.png (700x700, 113K)

>It's just, can you do it?

Well why SHOULD you do it if it's not worth it?

If you are at the point where you have all the prerequisites that I mentioned, you will most likely feel like it's worth it. Maybe you won't. But anyway, arguing from an inferior position is just sour grapes.

Is family worth it? Maybe, idk. I can tell you single parenthood is a fate worse than death though.

So anyone who has had kids is automatically better than me? ugh.... sure buddy

Come on, what role model will you be for your daughters? They’ll grow up thinking it’s ok to hang around as the third best girlfriend and never have a man to themselves

>That is all it takes to have children
I object

Even if you have a job and a gf thats not all you need
Is she a a potential mother for your kids? maybe not, alot of girls are either very shitty OR they simply dont want kids. My gf and all of her friends are all on diffrent kinds of BC and some even openly admit to having abortions

Having a job isnt the only thing either, you need a stable place to live and to raise kids
I live in a part of town and we have a muslim school and preschool (not kidding) here so even if i had the perfect gf who wanted kids and i had a very well paid job i wouldnt send my kids to prayer time at preschool

>is it worth it?

Fucking no

Attached: 1503328133254.jpg (600x418, 27K)

I waited until 40 to have a kid. Should have done it in my 20’s because of this.

Still the best experience of my life.

All sub saharan nogs hate their children. To them, kids are like an unwanted pest.

I’m black and I love my kid. I love him so much I put him up for adoption to white parents.

This. Mid-30s here. Spent the last few years completely alone. Started my own business working from home. I can work when I want, sleep when I want, nobody to say otherwise or tell me what to do. I'm as free as I can possibly be. Sounds great, and it is in a lot of ways. But there's things greater than yourself. And like you said, there isn't much to do after a while. Having kids and a wife and creating a strong family is a biological destiny that we shouldn't avoid. It's tough to suffer through rejection and hardships, but there's rewards for persistence and self-satisfaction has a weak reward.

>I want one but I have no friends let alone a gf.
same

Bump of glory and prosperity. Families to all men who strive for greatness and virtue.

Attached: normie journey .jpg (560x1199, 113K)

>8gag

If I didn’t have a wife and kids I would of suicided by now probably

Aye im ur age bucko, u got a discord?

try selfsucking

Attached: GSP.jpg (700x366, 20K)

Where are you from bro?

I'm 18 too

Everyone dies alone you fucking retard. Even if you die alongside your SO you will depart for the afterlife alone, assuming there is an afterlife and your consciousness doesn't just fade into oblivion. For many they won't even see their death coming.

Ill ask everyone in this thread a question; why should anyone have a kid?

Not if you're white or if you're black, not if you're young or old, why should ANYONE have a child? Ever? What is the purpose? What does it fulfill? Surely everyone here is aware of how shit this world is. You want to invite more guests to the party? And why? To the best of our knowledge, without their consent? Is that not fucked up? Just so you can fit in a little better and join the others in your quest to be remembered, to fulfill a biological desire to clone yourself and give yourself a chance at immortality? Why would you bring a child in this world? If you're religious, particularly Christian, you'd say that not only does evil run this world, but also there is a chance your kid will go to hell. Why would you even risk it? Why would you not only risk that but invite someone to the mundane, slow crawl to death, a thing we all fear til the end? How do you justify any of this?

NINO

Damn....I'm gonna think about this while I fall asleep tonight.

Attached: abstract feel.png (500x610, 17K)

He is larping Jack.

this