Looking at lolis gives me strength and cures my depression. Why do so many of you think that's wrong...

Looking at lolis gives me strength and cures my depression. Why do so many of you think that's wrong? Don't you want me to be happy, Jow Forums?

Attached: girl-wearing-tween-activewear-e1500667893118-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back to /b/ pedo faggot. Can’t wait until we start roping you beside your shitskin companions. Soon

I don't want you to be happy.

>Don't you want me to be happy, Jow Forums?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption

You can't be happy, even if you manage to get your hands on them.

With that in mind, while deranged individuals should be tolerated? There is no reason at all.

I support you user, as long as you don't actually traumatize a child, look at all the images, idea's or depictions your heart desires.

Kill yourself

not an argument

Attached: 1537590839163.png (1046x764, 25K)

What is it that you get out of liking little girls? I just cant wrap my head around it

> Don't you want me to be happy, Jow Forums?
no

At least make an attempt at quality cunnybot

Same
Not only does it give me strength but also makes this sticky liquid leak out of the head of my cock

I don't want to have sex with them. That's gross. Just look at their beauty. They dress up for a reason.

Attached: minneapolistweenphotographer21(pp_w568_h852).jpg (568x852, 292K)

I also suffer from this problem, its the fantasy/idea of having your own little complaint toy.

Anything without discernible titties and at least a little fur in her parakeet is weird, almost pedophiliac i dare to say.

I would never hurt a child.

just don't molest kids ok

Ugh can you imagine how tight and spotless she is down there? Ugh my mouth begins to salivate as I think about entering her. Her entry so tight, the walls once little white painted red, I am angered now and...and....ughhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2d ones I hope.

wow she is beautiful

I make sperm now

don't hurt anyone (unless they deserve it) what if IRL she wanted you to teach her how to
>love
and took charge?

Sage. GTFO.

I don't like you. You're a bad man!

my nigga aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Open you mouth I giving you sperm
So sweet and blonde I giving you ok? Come come it’s ok bring you bike I have garage and lock you bike is safe in there no problem sweeting

Stop.

Can the MODS fucking DO THEIR JOBS or are they too busy pruning relevant content in other threads to deal with this filth?

it begins

Attached: 1535832754446.gif (500x500, 1.57M)

Okay so? There's no point in posting this on Jow Forums
go away creep

only if you're married, degenerate