Women run companies provide better return on investment

... according to Kevin O' Leary, successful capitalist and entrepeneur who runs the show "shark tank". What does Jow Forums have to say about this?

The future is female!

youtu.be/glMU6ZL4UYs?t=906

Attached: kevin-oleary.jpg (1086x724, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/34ogjp/woman_starts_all_female_company_to_realize_her/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

see minute 14

"%100 of returns came from companies run or owned by women" ~15:00

when i think of women the first thing that comes to mind is ruthlessness, women almost never second guess themselves or suffer from a lack of confidence.

this guy is just pandering to feminists to get them on his side, in reality he could give two shits about women. there's literally no reason to have women in the workplace in 2018, especially with all the me too bullshit going on.

Just a virtue signaling billionaire cunt.

Now go back to plebbit you fucking cancer.

Attached: vt.jpg (593x102, 32K)

old.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/34ogjp/woman_starts_all_female_company_to_realize_her/
/thread

This.

Attached: 123522123.jpg (824x790, 84K)

I think he's at risk of getting #metoo'd and is trying to cover his ass.

The studies showing that are generally dodgy from a statistical point of view.

You would need to do a quasi-experiment with things like instrument variables to show that effect, but in practice it's difficult to do.
So generally they just show that industries in which there is more female leadership tend to be better over a short period of time, but it could be due to the business cycles, keeping in mind that female leadership is not distributed equally between the industries (i.e. if consulting firms are more led by women and also have better metrics than oil&gas firms, it is not necessarily due to female leadership skills).

>powerfull capitalist kow-tows to the system
open your eyes

>Women run companies provide better return on investment

Is he short-selling women-run companies?

Except they're not, and not investing in companies with too many (or any) women on the board is a widely used investing rule,

If you're going to say something like that you should provide the proof or at least give examples.

Because the last famous case of a high profile company ran by female was yahoo.

They probably do - because they sell to women and women are reliable purchasers of bullshit. This may be a good thing for him, but it's not a good thing for society.

He says it's because women are better time managers, better risk managers, and are better at setting acheivable short term goals, whereas the dudes are always "swinging for the fences" and setting impossible goals.
He mostly invests in small cap companies, 10~100 million dollars. His persona is "brutally honest businessman", he says he doesn't care about gender, only about getting returns on his investment, and the guys generally aren't measuring up in these small cap endeavors

And isn't Yahoo! going under?

Yeah, he probably has the data but I think his hypothesis is bullshit. We can just look at how women purchase shit to know why everyone's targeting women.

That's also probably why these faggots are working so hard to make male environments like gaming attractive to women. Their charts and graphs tell them that women are insatiable spenders and it's a cynical effort to make more money, not some attempt to be virtuous. The feigned virtue only helps them push product.

The keyword is "small cap". It's why he's only a millionaire on a TV show and not a billionaire wolf of wall Street

Even if he gets good returns of 100% if the company is worth only 10m then he only gets another 10m. Meanwhile if I invest in a 500m company can by a man, if it's return is only 50% I still get 250m for it.

Survey one hundred women about their favourite hobby and the vast majority of them will say shopping. They're told they need twenty pairs of shoes and thirty purses, and a new dress for every occasion. They're obedient consumers.

Attached: 1522961292857.jpg (716x538, 76K)

Why exactly after everything we've seen would I believe anyone about women much less some fucking corporate-entertainment-exec?

>TV personality makes unfounded claim that will make him seem on the right side of herstory
Rule of thumb in these kind of cases is to think the opposite is true

This. Next time you see people calling for more women in X, you should know instantly it's Bernays propaganda.

Look, I'm going to duck out this thread after outing myself, but I'm female and I REALLY FUCKING HOPE the future is NOT female. I hate seeing that fucking retarded phrase everywhere I go.

I hope that after ruining Starwars with the Force is Female they don't move to ruin Back to the Future, too.

Attached: SW8.jpg (625x790, 140K)

>Theranos
Try again.

Attached: EHolmes_GettyImages-491436282-645x645.jpg (645x645, 60K)

dunning-kruger in full effect

This, it's the same reason why companies market to blacks.