Are patents useless in a world full of Chinese and Japanese? Like insects...

Are patents useless in a world full of Chinese and Japanese? Like insects, they only want to profit and don't care much about anything else. Nobody can actually do something against it.

How could the West punish the slants for stealing our ideas?

Attached: copy.png (480x360, 246K)

Those cars are not even the same size and if you look at both individually they're based of the previous version lol. The is350s engine is a beast. Nothing in it's class is close to it. The is-f is a pig though.

weebs would even defend eating dogshit

Attached: japanese copies.png (602x339, 470K)

Interesting thread proposition. Here are some things I noticed.
1.) Memeflag, so I sage.
2.) The OP image is awful and those cars are absolutely nothing alike.
3.) >they only want to profit and don't care much about anything else
Sounds like another certain group I know of with more immediate involvement in the affairs of our countries, hmm?

t. CIDF

Sage

bump

Even though Japan started off copying German cars in the 80s Japanese cars are vastly supirior to German ones now

While Japanese cars are good they definitely aren't superior to German ones. Japanese cars are a lot cheaper to repair & maintain though.

There's no tech in this IS that would be "copying" BMW and you'd have to be patently retarded to think previous IS's design was inspired by a Bangle 5. Chinese do copy, but they're so bad at this nobody buys Cherys and Great Walls except for chinks themselves and pisspoor banana republics. Sage and suck a dick, retarded memeflag.

You write that because you can't afford German cars.

nice resolution you nig

What's with all the anti Japan shilling lately? Have (((they))) picked a new target or is OP just some butthurt Gook?

>HEY CADDY DADDY, HOW BOUT WE COPY BENZ?

You got something to say, OP?

Attached: 2017-cadillac-cts-in-depth-model-review-car-and-driver-photo-692644-s-original.jpg (2250x1375, 252K)

Top: Shitty German "original" that will put you in the poor house with maintenance.
Bottom: Precision engineered Japanese copycat that will give you 95% of the experience with 0% of the headaches
I don't see the problem here.

Japan is being NWO'd, watch

This would make a funny /o/ thread

Probably some mad 100 year old boomer.

Attached: roger.png (207x293, 94K)

>Whad da fugggggg
The is350 has one of the shittiest engines ever made. You legit cannot get more power out of it because it breaks. Every tuner in japan dropped it.
The ISF is a God Machine, and probably one of the most underrated cars of its generation.

you have to understand, since the wide-range use of wind tunnel testing for cars, the form start to look similar as one cannot beat aerodynamics.
however, when breaking down the mechanics, as well as fit and finish, the chinese cannot compete outside of their own country as they will be sued into oblivion--just like their fake apple stores.
the japanese and the koreans like to poach german designers (hence other similarities), but they know how the law works and won't go too far into copyright infringement.

probably by producing our own good and not relying on money changers for what is essentially slave labour that our children are going to end up paying for

Lexus is Japanese and they have been beating the Germans at their own game for 30 years.

The Z series was stolen from the AMC Hornet.
Fuck off.

Lexus admitted defeat to the Germs last week user, keep up with the news.
And no they are not the same at all, my 6 year old germ car doesnt have a single rattle. My nip car rattled at 2 years old.

saw one earlier defending eating dog and whale

Can't wait for a world without patents

We could hit the next solar system in 40 years

>We could hit the next solar system in 40 years

Attached: bra.png (642x567, 343K)

in all honesty, pretty much all cars made in the last 20 years are fat pieces of shit that all looke alike, western or asian, doesn't matter
raised hood lines, huge grilles, small windows, heavy as hell and crappy visibility from the inside
they look like different brans of soap bars desu