Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - *Blocks GroKo's Path*-Edition

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Counter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=3QsQdKKB-cg
gab.ai/xurious
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=GOCpLe1rGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ66coDh14s

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Attached: Hans-Georg_Maaßen.jpg (2479x1468, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesspiegel.de/politik/diskussion-um-bundeswehr-einsatz-soll-deutschland-in-syrien-einen-praeventivkrieg-fuehren/23064742.html
compact-online.de/eugh-bestaetigt-merkels-fluechtlinge-sind-illegal-eu-gesetze-hunderttausendfach-gebrochen/
focus.de/finanzen/steuern/thewes/schuldenkrise-die-euro-luege-hat-immer-kuerzere-beine_aid_577806.html
compact-online.de
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Regulation
youtube.com/watch?v=wPGIP7NPfVE&t=508s
youtube.com/watch?v=bn20oXFrxxg
youtube.com/watch?v=e6sWmBh3jzI
youtube.com/watch?v=P_3GtGPDNRQ
journalistenwatch.com/2018/09/22/linke-krakeeler-antworten/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Grokohnonononononononononono.jpg (538x920, 240K)

Attached: Maaßen_der_Held_den_wir_brauchen.jpg (640x2018, 161K)

Alle noch besoffen, wa?

Attached: 1537493595061.jpg (1024x819, 563K)

>Die Deutschen sind ein undankbares Scheißvolk und lieben den Dolchstoß. Habe 2 Jahre lang den deutschen Faden auf Jow Forums groß gemacht und gepflegt und jetzt wo es ein Selbstläufer ist haben die Schwuchteln mich abgesägt mit Hilfe der Moderatoren. Das volle Programm mit Range-Ban und Co. Solche Mistkinder, wenigstens habe ich das komplette Kraut/pol/ Meme Archive als letzte Handlung gelöscht.

Druggies still asleep.

Attached: 1537364045654.jpg (1024x1280, 207K)

>Druggies still asleep.
I figured as much. Thank god i stopped all that shit and only have cigarettes as my last burden, which i will try to quit this year after the price spike. The best thing is when you start to dream again, much more intensive than before.

Attached: 1537471807837.jpg (1500x1000, 543K)

Attached: 1537467006451.png (1350x1897, 3.26M)

Can I have some truth in here? Is AfD nationalists party or not? Ive seen people say they're only against muslim extremists while others claim they want to deport all non germans poles included.

>Adolf was a sickly child, and his mother fretted over him. Alois, who was 51 when Adolf was born, had little interest in child rearing and left it all to his wife. When not at work he was either in a tavern or busy with his hobby: keeping bees.
>keeping bees
real making you thinken

Conservative and civic nat (as of now). They are basically what CDU was prior €uro. They are against mass-immigration and illegal immigration and are pro-law, unlike Merkel that keeps breaking the Grundgesetz and contracts.

Attached: 1537451724185.jpg (1079x1055, 43K)

Do they want to abolish the EU and get rid of the shengen zone?

It's well known that Uncle Adi had some bad genes in his family. Just look at Bill Patrick Hitler and his parasite like moves, or Aloisia Veit, which Hitler even had killed.

Attached: Patrick.jpg (503x600, 53K)

my gott kraut pol is so slow

>They are basically what CDU was prior €uro.

>Merkel that keeps breaking the Grundgesetz and contracts
Such as? lol

Attached: doubtmeme4.png (178x178, 5K)

Well after Brexit, you can't really know for sure what is going to happen to EU. They want to let the Volk vote after their three-step EU plan.
>treat brits well for exit>reform EU>if not wörk, let people vote to get out of EU (and hope for also well exit)

>such as?lol
oh, it's the troll retard again
tagesspiegel.de/politik/diskussion-um-bundeswehr-einsatz-soll-deutschland-in-syrien-einen-praeventivkrieg-fuehren/23064742.html

but if germany walks out of EU there will be no more EU.

> when you find a mcchicken on your sofa in the morning
Nice Frühstück.
I‘m ready for some Groko drama, should be a good episode today

compact-online.de/eugh-bestaetigt-merkels-fluechtlinge-sind-illegal-eu-gesetze-hunderttausendfach-gebrochen/

focus.de/finanzen/steuern/thewes/schuldenkrise-die-euro-luege-hat-immer-kuerzere-beine_aid_577806.html

Exactly.

>compact-online.de
>eugh-bestaetigt

Let me guess, the source material, if they provide any, says the exact opposite lol

Attached: Classy-Laugh-Out-Loud-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif.gif (160x160, 445K)

Attached: cdu-696x366.jpg (696x366, 41K)

It's still the CDU's position you moron.

thanks for bumping though, epic l337 troll

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Regulation
>Partial suspension during 2015 European migrant crisis
>bending rules as you like them
j e j

>still CDU's position

Attached: 1526301612234.jpg (600x375, 26K)

Ach you sad moron you. Erst einen auf dicke Elsässermongohose machen und dann den kleinen Pimmel mit Wikipedia abspülen, jaja.

Attached: 1522382862816.gif (374x248, 278K)

Well duh, I doubt you've ever read any of their positions since you seem to dwell in your bubble of retardation and read garbage like compact lol

It's not true read the article on cicero, according to eugh, the refugees broke the law by not registering at the first country and thus were entering illegaly, but the EuGH also said that Merkel has a "selbsteintrittsrecht", so although germany was not obliged to take them in, they had the right to do so anyway. I'm not saying this is right, but that's the ruling of the EU.
But it doesnt say anything about it being legally right according to the German law. The bundesverfassungsgericht could still rule that she broke german law.

t. lawfag

>But it doesnt say anything about it being legally right according to the German law. The bundesverfassungsgericht could still rule that she broke german law.
Thank you for clearing that up.

Attached: 1479193240172.gif (213x199, 339K)

lol so now that we've cleared up that compact is full of shit and you're an extension of their sphincter, you go on and grasp at straws while I point out article 16 of our constitution. But this time, read the bottom part, too.

You're dumb and gullible as fuck.
>muh compact tells me
Hilariously dumb

Attached: cage.gif (400x248, 1.08M)

*16a

Americans are still struggling with this despite Tesla.

Attached: 1537580228766.png (781x856, 477K)

Why? Because he had a childhood like tens of millions of his contemporaries?

Porsche 919 hybrid evo is king of the ring.

There's stuff you can openly say and stuff that is immediate political suicide. If you you think you can spout Jow Forums-tier attitudes in nowadays Western political landscape, you're delusional.

*blocks your path*

Attached: BMW-i8-hydrogen-fuel-cell-images-06.jpg (1900x1265, 521K)

The bee thing caught my eye. Ive been doing a lot of reading lately and lots of doombringers in history seem so have some kind of connection to the bee animal.

I dont know what's that all about.

what does the average German actually think about the jews, behind closed doors?

Attached: 1521431538919.jpg (547x483, 241K)

>Präventivkrieg
>tfw quoting the pedophile Dietrich Bonhoeffer
>tfw when claiming to destroy mobile chemical weapons factories
I just - just can't anymore.

Attached: dolchstoß.jpg (1719x947, 862K)

Americans really like to bitch, make excuses and point fingers at others when they fail at something.
Look at this guy and the same goes for all the other americans in the thread.

Interesting. I wonder if this is a core culture of theirs and reason why they develop tech so slowly?

It has nothing to do with article 16a u dumb retard. Selbsteintrittsrecht is a construction solemly based on voluntary action and one could also argue that it doesn't apply here since the EU already wrote everything into law that needed regulation regarding asylum seekers so there would be no room for voluntary action. So one could argue the whole thing is a very unstable and fishy construct but the EuGH ruled otherwise. It still is a violation against dublin 3 and article 16a.

It is also A VERY CLEAR VIOLATION against the wesentlichkeitstheorie, which says that every important decision has to be made by the bundestag, which Merkel didn't do.

AfD already initiated a lawsuit at the BVerfG, let's see how long these retards will play time.

Not much. The vast majority of Germans is oblivious to the JQ. Due to Jews not being a visible minority and very few Jews holding public institutional power in Germany. Only 106.000 Jews in Germany atm.

Yea that makes it really hard to redpill them on jews, since here it's all via some proxy organizations. All the journalists are in some german-American organizations like Atlantikbrücke where they get told what to do.

Also most Germans are fuckin lemmings who will always do as what the superiors say

Salve Austria. There might be hope and kek after all.

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-100130~2.png (1440x1428, 282K)

>Also most Germans are fuckin lemmings who will always do as what the superiors say
But thats what made germany great. If all Germans think for themselves and always question orders like the americans do their work quality will depreciate.

It could be a larper trying to divide, you have to be strong, americano.

Attached: whocoulditbe.png (300x168, 3K)

don't give him (You)'s, einfach melden

>It has nothing to do with article 16a u dumb retard.
>It still is a violation against [...] article 16a.
lol

>AfD already initiated a lawsuit at the BVerfG
lol, they'll fail because they're incompetent dumb fucks, just like those who propagate their nonsense, like you

Honest question: Why do you and leftists in general enjoy and support the violence and degration of our society due to the influx and spread of migrants.
Is it a sexual thing?
Did something happen in your youth?
Do you just hate beautiful white things?
Do you need to feel the power and violence of the destruction what others build here in the western world?

>civic nat
Because being a fucking white nat is not only against the law but also doesn't have any votes

Ich melde deine ausgeleierte Möse!

Are you fuckin retarded u sub 80 faggot? You said there is A VIOLATION against article 16a, I SAID IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ARTICLE 16a SINCE THERE IS NO VIOLATION.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPGIP7NPfVE&t=508s

hör zu und lerne du kleiner fickjude

what goes german bros

his mother had lots of misscarriages and early deaths of her children. That's why she was so afraid for him.

lol how deranged

Attached: bec08f8b5e445395741a4126f23a9d19.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

other way around, you said there is no violation, but there is one - which the EuGH also said but it is being justified with the selbsteinstrittsrecht.

I'm not Alison!
Don't get mad, you have to learn to ignore him. He tries to pick the weaekest part of the chain and then try to break it, while ignoring everything else. It's a special kind of krautism.

Attached: wew.jpg (715x478, 34K)

what is it with you idots talking about Pharagraphenlaub no one gives a fuck about anyway.

>You said there is A VIOLATION against article 16a, I SAID IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ARTICLE 16a
Seriously though, are you mentally ill? Oh wait,

>du kleiner fickjude

you are. :^/ Many such cases. Sad!

klar heute ist doch Katerday

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, EVERY DAMN TIME

I think i get it now, it's one of those guys that larp as a legit low iq/test idiot, only to strenghten our cause by making the "opposition" seem weak. You could be a tad bit more creative, instead of calling some others people a fuckjew when they did before you. I mean, you call others Nazi and use words like retard and jude unironically? Try again with a better strategy (and thank you for all the bumps)

Attached: NO_U.jpg (300x243, 12K)

>AHAHAHAHAHAHA
lol how sad to watch, but also quite funny

Bread quality sucks again. Disziplin!

Morning btw!

Attached: au_revoir_shoshanna.gif (320x180, 1.22M)

thats not a matter of Disziplin du Schluchtenscheisser its a matter of low quality bullshit content.

>Schluchtenscheisser

Watch out, I had chili last evening ... avalange is in the making :D

Attached: Schluchtenscheisser.png (855x109, 7K)

but it can easily be abused in the wrong hands which makes it not great but a very dangerous trait. You can respect authority and follow orders without being a lemming.

>lol, they'll fail because they're incompetent dumb fucks, just like those who propagate their nonsense, like you
they will fail because the BVerfG is not neutral anymoe but a Merkel Bootlicker.

No, it's really just their overt incompetency they sell to their followers as success lol.

>derStandard

Could be vice at this point

The rumours about the designated ravines are true

Attached: 1533233517389.gif (456x282, 1.77M)

Congrats! You understood politics 101 :)

Attached: da_zuckt_er.gif (435x250, 1.05M)

For having a sizeable amount of lawyers among them, they really are fucking dumb and incompetent lol

So maybe AfD incompetency 101

Good day, don't pay too much mind to the Tumblroid whose only argument is "y-you're wrong" and "if that's true, how do you explain my feelings?"

How do you think we have always intended to hold the Alpenfestung?!

Attached: launch_codes_initiated.png (213x95, 45K)

>Bread quality sucks again. Disziplin!

Attached: 1535832157488.png (379x497, 124K)

>Alpenfestung

Attached: obamalaughing.jpg (512x288, 28K)

True, we might as well at that point ... ;)

Attached: sup_guvner.jpg (568x346, 16K)

Look at all this butthurt. Nahles looks like a screaming kid in the Candystore at this point so people are not massively disappointed in her and her party.

Attached: TZKFHTD.png (925x488, 267K)

...and if it fails we always have our patented exit strategy ;)

Attached: to_be_or_rather_not.png (500x500, 44K)

ITS GARBAGE DAY

MUHAHAH

>patented exit strategy

Attached: merkelthumbsup.jpg (960x540, 41K)

lol this cartoon. americans really hate working hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=bn20oXFrxxg

A.nales is /ourguy/

crushing the SPD with no survivors

I also like her interview where she pushed all the blame to Seehofer and saying that he's dividing. A lot of politicians and intellectuals also see that and these re-negotiations are just making thinks worse to SPD, no matter the outcome. They tried to keep face, but lost it.

>somebody using my on a phone shittier memegenerator made oc
im proud of you dear krauts

Just gonna say it and i will say it again:

ACHTZEHN PROZENT.

remembers me of schulz after he promised not to go into a coaltion or after he promised not to be a minister

I wonder this song was ever offensive to Hitler or the Germans
Wyoutube.com/watch?v=e6sWmBh3jzI

hey, they need everone they can get.

That exact argument was brought up in the Phoenix Diskussionsrunde, if i remember right.

my father supports the meme to some degree oblivious of Jow Forums and social media in general

what does kraut/pol think about phoenix btw. In my opinion they try to be somewhat neutral, exept from the shit they rebroadcast from ard and zdf.

I try to watch everyone of them if possible. Especially if they are not neutral and then get confronted with facts or state stuff you normally wouldn't hear from them, it's quite amusing.

WER HAT UNS VERRATEN?

SOZIALDEMOKRATEN

btw here some aesthetic shit for this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=P_3GtGPDNRQ

Wollt Ihr 100 oder 10.000 Flüchtlinge mehr?“ – Linke Krakeeler haben keine Antwort
journalistenwatch.com/2018/09/22/linke-krakeeler-antworten/
Just watch the video and see this degenerated leftist scum (I estimate 70% female) crying for more niggers and arabs) Can't make this shit up.