Japanese aren't as barbaric and subhuman as chink-

>Japanese aren't as barbaric and subhuman as chink-
Why do you faggots always give this species of insect a pass when they commit cruelty? it's probably the most hypocritical lie by omission I've seen on this board.

Attached: images.jpg (366x363, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-hSENiKURA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
m.scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/2154082/why-are-japanese-torturing-cats-and-posting-videos-online
youtube.com/watch?v=2YZJt_Bw3eo
japantimes.co.jp/community/2013/02/19/issues/millions-of-dogs-cats-coddled-200000-gassed-each-year-in-pet-mad-japan/#.W6Xqp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you a fag?

Attached: 1532116151476.gif (320x256, 2.07M)

>commit cruelty
are you a vegan?
are you a retard?
they're going to eat it, not take it out to a date

>gutting a big fish is barbarous????
fucking city fag

>caring about some dumb fish

lol pussy what a faggot. Go lose more wars to emu's you fucking nancy

>butthurt weeb detected

Attached: images(2).jpg (275x183, 14K)

>how dare people eat things!
modern communism has really lost the plot

Japan is to Jow Forums and Jow Forums as Jews are to the rest of the world. The one group that cannot be criticised

I love Japan. But I'll never be cool with nip dolphin slaying. I won't eat something thats probably smarter than half this board.

never forget what the dolphins did

Attached: 1481059519775.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

>omg poor puppy how could they be so cruel
>ha pffft a whale that's smarter and more sentient than a dog. Eh I dont give a fuck they make my anime and body pillows so I'll look the other way
Absolutely horrendous.

Attached: images(3).jpg (430x301, 25K)

Why the fuck is he killing it with a sword? And why is he holding the sword by the blade???

fuck you, atleast the Japanese treat there fellow man with respect and as a person. chinks are fucking ant people that could give less of a shit if the man next to them got ran over

Attached: 2 for 1.webm (426x320, 1.78M)

>Japanese people are honorary xDDDDDD dood dw they're like us haha

Attached: giphy.gif (320x180, 1.8M)

>animal cruelty
That thing looks dead to me. How else are you gonna prepare something that large? Are your feelings hurt just because the head is in the picture and there's a bunch of blood? What do you feel about the dead fish in the supermarket that still have heads and eyes?

Chinks boil and burn things ALIVE. That creature has clearly been decapitated prior to further knife-work, and was probably killed relatively humanely prior to decapitation because it's hard as fuck to cut the head off a giant sea mammal while it's alive and squirming around.

rude, Japanese people love frogs

Attached: 1515611300544.webm (480x360, 2.95M)

いただきます!!!

If there's nothing wrong with eating pigs there should be nothing wrong with eating dogs.

jesus christ. soulless people

>justifying the harpooning slow bleed out death of a highly intelligent sentient being.
I'm not vegan I'm just highlighting how the weebs here are so quick to jump on Japanese dick when they are just as bad with animals as other asians are.

Attached: 1312893381_dancing_squid_seafood.gif (300x225, 3.88M)

I mean, the frog is dead almost instantly
raw frog is fucking nasty though, disgusting gooks

not smart enough to avoid boats

Most Americans won't understand this. They're the ones going out hunting and getting arrested without actually understanding how the world and law works in regards to animals and life outdoors. They're all essentially chink tier with education at their hands which is worse.

I totally agree op. They are all subhuman insects as far as I am concerned. The Nazis in Man in the High Castle had the right idea by betraying those Jap gooks.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-hSENiKURA

Attached: 1537230015672.jpg (480x480, 40K)

If you're gonna eat dead animals or wear leather yourself, it's hypocritical to criticise the Japanese for this.

>the Japanese treat there fellow man with respect
the Japanee were worse than the Nazis in wwII and are still universally hated in the east.
they're huge racists and xenophobes, which of course is all well and good and perfectly acceptable on Jow Forums

dude... they put ice on it, as a method to prevent bacteria production.

2 nukes was not enough.

>sword
Holding swords on the blade isn't something weird, unless you only watch movies or anime.

With a two handed firm grip around the blade you can even use the pommle to do blunt damage at people.

Just don't squeese your soft hand parts into the edge of the blade.

It's not hypocritical when its against the law in Japan. Most ships there that hunt porpoises and whales disguise whaling vessels as marine biology research vessels. A lot get caught, but they're still dumb gooks. Nobody in Japan eats whale anymore besides old people reminiscing about the war.

Dude who knows maybe they’re delicious.

who cares people eat meat.

It was not dolphin and whale it was cow and chicken

Attached: 017C50C6-54B7-446B-956C-0B21168DAB2A.jpg (600x800, 75K)

That’s literally just a chemical reaction from from the salt in the onions sauce, that octopus is long dead faggot

weeb here. would try dog. Im not a faggot, also whales and dolphins taste great.

What about all the other fish in the sea? They are all equally smart. Don't be such a bigot and ignore all the other species of fish! FISH LIVES MATTER!

Attached: 2df4b5559983a010c2902592328cda35.png (729x490, 249K)

Have you ever been to a meat works? It's pretty grim

Kermit watching as he's consumed is a particularly diabolical touch in presentation.

No, its brian is intact and functioning.

even given the fact that chinks are subhuman, a cursory reading about the rape of nanking, unit 731, and other recent japanese history will make it abundantly obvious that the japanese are also vicious, mindless animals

why is it cruelty when they kill dolpins and slaughter them like men but its not cruel that our kids grow up eating chicken that went thru a rubber blender while it was still alive to remove the feathers
Japs are honourary because they honoured their culture back then and still do now while whites are limp wristed fuck boys who import terrorists who hate there history

>the frog is dead almost instantly
Nigger the frog is fucking alive while his lower half is being eaten. He's literally crawling around.

Nope. They sell canned whale meat in some jap stores. Tried one when I was there. Tasted like greasy fishy pork belly that had this stale plastic flavor like someone overheated it in a microwave on a styrofoam plate. My friend's dog loved it tho, but he eats his own poop so....

Rip Pepe ;_;

>Canada has annual seal cubbing competition
>Norway hunts whales for entertainment
Totally traditional

>Japan kills for food
Fking barbarian !

My guess is the demand for this is 100% driven by oldfags. Once those die out, demand dies with them.

they're very ethno centric yea, which i can respect. My Korean side of the family fucking hates the Japanese and for good reason, but the Chinese are like fucking robots with there disregard for there fellow Chinese

yeah, they're animals

Dolphins' consciousnesses definitively don't equate to chickens or frogs. Then again why am I bothering to inform a bunch of retards? Sage shill thread btw

Considering the intelligence of a dolphin, whale, porpoise... Yeah, I think there is a difference between chickens and dolphins.

Meanwhile, in Norway....

It's alright for them to do it, right, being the Aryan land of Varg and all?

Attached: NATIONAL-GEOGRAPHIC-WHALING-facebook.jpg (1536x1024, 510K)

nope, you clearly don't know asia

Not only this, but chickens are in factory farms, dolphins are hunted illegally and immorally by zipperheads.

Used to live in Tokyo and visited south Korea, can confirm they eat live octopus. It's a huge attraction.

>unit 731
>vicious, mindless animals
America pardoned and hired the men behind Unit 731 for their valuable human experimentation data.

So if we start farming Dolphins it would be ok then ?

did you use an actual recipe or did you treat it like regular fish?

This is the shittiest goalpost move i've ever seen.

You can't ever do it efficiently, but no, still the intelligence problem.
Actually, pigs are very intelligent too, I don't believe we should eat them, personally, I gave up pork, working on beef but god damn do I love me some steak.

...and the streetshitters on an Hindu basket weaving forum think the same of us & our relationship with cows.

They deserved the fire bombing of tokyo, justice was served!

Attached: Tokyo_kushu_1945-3.jpg (1000x644, 190K)

The frog is moving because of salt on the muscles, not because it's still alive. How the fuck would it survive with no lungs or heart?

The way i look at it is like this: We don't have to give up eating meat because we're naturally omnivores and veganism is just mindless virtue signalling. We have factory farms full of animals who's sad existence is for us to kill and eat as a society. The fact we have meat available everywhere at our fingertips means we don't need to go out and hunt anymore, the intelligence of the animal doesn't need to be in the equation, even. We just can't be ignorant of the state of these factories/farms because they can be pretty shit sometimes.

Haven't you read Moby Dick?

Reminder

The US lost a legitimate conflict against an unmanned island.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage

>Allied forces suffered over 313 casualties in total during the operation, due to stray Japanese mines, friendly fire incidents, and battlefield combat

there's no such thing as japan, their halotype
traces directly to CHINA.

>everyone arguing over whether nips or cons are more barbaric
>not realizing all the wars that whites cause
Ah, to be ignorant.

The funny thing about America and Australia is Australia started out as a country full of criminals and America became one.

I think I hear your collective calling you.

Attached: 1531533110925.jpg (500x782, 165K)

These barbarians literally gas kittens. You can tell that the better a society treats its animals the more civilised and intelligent they are. Japanese are chinks for the most part. You faggots defend them because you're weebs and they feed you their firm of jewry in the guise of hentai, anime and body pillows.

m.scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/2154082/why-are-japanese-torturing-cats-and-posting-videos-online

Attached: images(4).jpg (679x452, 62K)

I know right? A country literally colonized by convicts became the best country in the Commonwealth.

It's salt you retards: youtube.com/watch?v=2YZJt_Bw3eo
This

By that logic Americans are the same ethnicity as the English

if there so smart why do they keep getting caught in nets

THEY DON'T HAVE TO RAISE IT FEED IT TAKE CARE OF IT.
So it's just like plunder.
At least here the farmer spend a lot of money to raise it, now he needs the meat.

Holy shit, Americans are fucking barbaric. How is that even legal? I can't imagine how much pain those frogs must be in.

Nope, Japs are a hybrid of Yayoi (Chinese) and Jomon barbarian (not even Asian, some sort of Caucasoid nomads from waaaay off on the continent).

>cow death roller coasters
Sounds familiar desu

Whales and dolphins are not fish.

wtf i love nips now, also your country isn't real

Attached: 1509605271207.gif (350x250, 19K)

Ate it out of the can. Was pretty gross honestly. Thought it would taste like spam but completely not what I expected. Looked kinda like attached except it had a smiling blue whale on the red label.

Attached: kinoya.jpg (1300x956, 239K)

Cool her son is a antifa warrior! Hopes he gets to kill a lot of fascists!

Attached: antifa.jpg (1170x600, 540K)

that doesn't make it any less disgusting you absolute insectoids

>atleast the Japanese treat there fellow man with respect and as a person.
I wouldn't say that.

What kind of country would Canada be if it was an actual country?

The put they head there to wink at you so you know it's fresh.

They act and look the same as all the other insects. No one cares what niche groups got together with barely any biological difference between them and made babies. Here's more dog gassing by japs if you weeb fucks wanna defend it.

japantimes.co.jp/community/2013/02/19/issues/millions-of-dogs-cats-coddled-200000-gassed-each-year-in-pet-mad-japan/#.W6Xqp

Attached: images(5).jpg (634x441, 39K)

>Ate it out of the can.
do you do that with every food you have never had before? that's retarded

I can agree with that, the only real reason I'm trying to reduce my meat in-take is because of health reasons due to family-history with diabetes and high-blood pressure.
I don't think I would ever be able to give up meat, but I do believe that eating less of it would help a lot.

I think the only real beef, pun intended, I have with the meat industry in the U.S. (strictly speaking the U.S.) is how much land and how many resources go into just maintaining out cow population (just looking at cows).
I'm not entirely convinced we can humanely treat cows and at the same time keep beef at the prices we have them at now; I think there's more incentive for cattle-farmers to quantify.

I don't think a cow is as intelligent as a dolphin or pig, so I couldn't really care anyways about cows, my main issue is with pigs, it makes me sad considering how intelligent they are.

The Japanese don't worship money nearly as much as Chinese nor do they monetize suffering. They're also not a scammer culture. Honestly every other Asian country outside of north Korea is much better than China culturally. The only good thing about it that survived from the cultural revolution is the food i guess.

Yes it does. Only a real insect could think that
>skinning an animal alive, cutting it up, and making it watch while it is eaten alive
and
>killing an animal and eating it
is the same thing.

>prevent bacteria production.
Frogs have slimy skin.
no, the cns is still active: blinking, muscle movements, no twitches

thats hunting gayboy

daily reminder that giving a shit about animals is completely retarded

How the fuck do you think it is alive?

kek, but somehow pic related is okay, or as long as whites are doing the killing, right?

Stupid fucking 'roo

Attached: Foie-Gras-Cruelty-PETA.png (900x600, 296K)

twitch
no twitch
muscle movement
blinking eye

I dont give a fuck to the degree that I dont want any unnecessary cruelty done to the animal before consumption but i do eat meat. This thread is merely to highlight the hypocrisy of the japanophiles on here trashing other asians but defending Japan as if their some kind of unique cruelty free insectoid when they are just as bad as the chinks they hate.

Daily reminder Hirohito did nothing wrong.

Japanese culture is beautiful and should be preserved, this world doesn’t deserve their unique and isolated culture.

Sent Terry in his furry suit to fuck the corpses. I think it would help to stop this.

in that case it would be functioning at below 50% but it would still be alive for 10 min or so, the only explanation is that the frog is healthy and the chef was quick