None of what is happening right now matters. All you have to do is pledge your allegiance to God...

None of what is happening right now matters. All you have to do is pledge your allegiance to God. Do it and you will know eternal bliss that God has planned for us. Don't give up hope brothers, stay strong.

Attached: d254937h6927631fe32.jpg (299x390, 24K)

>stay strong
lol
ok

Attached: plshelp.png (797x533, 409K)

Don't worry about being stuck inside, keep your soul healthy, have faith in God and when it all ends you will be saved

This is the most NPC post I've seen all night.

my sources say we dont have long boys get ready for the happening to end all happenings

>pledging allegiance is all that matters
lmao no

>'What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister has nothing to wear and has no food for the day, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, keep warm, and eat well,” but you do not give them the necessities of the body, what good is it? So also faith of itself, if it does not have works, is dead. Indeed someone may say, “You have faith and I have works.” Demonstrate your faith to me without works, and I will demonstrate my faith to you from my works. You believe that God is one. You do well. Even the demons believe that and tremble. '
James 2:14-19

Everything will be okay.

Attached: Christ Pantocrator.jpg (800x1547, 513K)

Please elaborate.

Just ignore doomsayers, you must be new.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-09-14-49-35.png (720x1280, 939K)

Jesus jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Jesus crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as jesus rocks his hand back and forth. Jesus groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air and jesus's other hand begins rubbing his small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto jesus' upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as jesus grips the huge red knot. gouts of hot sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and jesus adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. jesus's leg shivers as he unloads the holy ghost into his underroos. Satiated, cowardly jesus scurries back to his trailer to clean himself in his ugly yellow stand up shower. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what jesus does.

Jesus does that.

Attached: satanrimjob.jpg (531x500, 50K)

Satan's digits if any of you needed any more proof of the demons manifesting in people.

You're under spiritual attack, confess, repent, no matter how ridiculous you currently think it sounds.

Do it, now.

r u Jesus?

Attached: 666.jpg (500x442, 38K)

Holy shit. That post, plus satanic quads...

Less than 5% of the people that lived on this planet went to heaven

Attached: 1537426682715.jpg (470x711, 68K)

Awesome.

Why is it so hard for you people, to just accept your own mortality?

Well it matters but not that much if you look at the big picture. Praise God in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

You are correct, exactly 0% went to heaven.

Attached: jesushomo.jpg (193x251, 8K)

I like Satan though. Any way I could still get me some bliss?

Only a chink could write this soulless bullshit...

Satan's digits. Ignore

Prove any of this, please

100% European, residing in the United States. Go fuck yourself, virgin loser, nobody else would.

Attached: v1522309659216.jpg (800x1006, 492K)

Last night I masturbated to 'You're going to hell with Yasmin Lee and her 8 inch cock' while listening to Celtic Frosts 'A dying god coming into human flesh'.

Is there any way I can pledge my allegiance to god while still listening to satanic music and wanting yasmin lee to fuck me?

What a fucking cuck

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they [a]did not prevail, nor was a place found for [b]them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him

Op is a faggot

Attached: FB_IMG_1532694752770.jpg (237x212, 14K)

Why do you need jesus as a middle man for god?

Attached: 6a00d8341c730253ef0133ecb5f672970b-800wi.jpg (450x625, 81K)

Jesus is not a middle man, he is God. Son of God who became man of the same substance as the Father.

>Deum de Deo, Lumen de Lumine, Deum verum de Deo vero
>Genitum non factum, consubstantialem Patri

Christ is the only way.

Attached: cristo_rey.jpg (559x572, 42K)

Why is the identity of god limited to just one man who happens to be a jew?

>Jesus is not a middle man, he is God
nope, you have no idea where your 'christ' even comes from
christianity is a disgrace

>None of what is happening right now matters.
faggot thinking like this is what got us into this mess in the first place

>Christ is the only way.
utter horseshit

Attached: 3fdfe80a7e5f7420be6ed5918b83fdc6.jpg (601x609, 66K)

Jow Forums is not a religious board. please go to these for religious discussion:

always type "sage" into the options field when replying to religion/anti-religion threads on Jow Forums so it does not bump them

Attached: 1526316317233.png (280x280, 877)

If their was a God then the world would have ended 10 years ago. Instead we have a pre-apocolyptic nation waiting to die and working towards its own end.

.t offended christcuck