Catholic Church allows nuns to have sex

This is your chance to get yourself a horny, untouched nun Jow Forums

The Catholic Church has declared that nuns can have sex. Get them while they last

Attached: 1509290948289.png (639x272, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qs4aNiI_bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we just burn these fucking heretics please?

Pope Francis is a heretic and shall perish in eternal flames for allowing SJW niggers to corrupt the church.

Attached: youngduke.jpg (1200x630, 83K)

Can we get rid of this faggot pope?

FFS

(on a side note - if you have seen nuns - you wouldn't want them).

Less than a decade from now we'll be seeing the Catholic church go extinct, save for stinky mexicans who'd worship literally anything

Love wins.

I am going orthodox.

that's fuckin nunsense

I'm not even religious and I know that the current pope is a fucking heretic.

Attached: 1517167562221.png (499x468, 25K)

Gee user, sounds an awful lot like the gates of Hell have prevailed against your “church”

What do you suppose that means?

are there even any hot nuns?

child rapist pope and nun whores its like they want to kill the church on purpose.

Democrats can't read apparently

this is probably media overblowing issue to make Catholic Church look weaker
it was probably something along the lines of "widows and cat ladies can become nuns"

>literal antichrist signs exist in our timeline
Wild time to be alive, boys

Attached: 5FD2A8AD-3712-452D-A97A-99396EE9B741.jpg (627x462, 87K)

The Lord knows we’re getting bored.

I always wondered why you fags picked out catholicism over orhodoxy.
Is it because you wanted to have your gay little knight clubs and play sack the other sand castle together?

Then they’ll be “sums.” Everyone wants sum pussy, the pope knows that.

The Catholic Church hasn't been shit since the Council of Trent, when it became the first ZOG

I hate pope francis so much. Is it too late to became an Orthodox?

Kys. NOT the same thing as nuns

They are all lesbians like priests are fags.
youtube.com/watch?v=4qs4aNiI_bA
Starts around 3:54

Source?
Wouldn't be surprised since it's the antipope

It's not talking about nuns you fucking retard.

Attached: 5Cd75167a1282177a4cebd77fa6bb9852a.jpg (1065x1600, 351K)

That's not what the change was doing and you're misrepresenting it

It's because they wanted to be part of the Church founded by Jesus and not part of the church founded by the Sultan of Turkey

It's gonna be non-stop orgies in the Catholic Church from now on boyo

/this

>not even reading the text under the headline that OP posted

This is Jack Chick-tier

based an redpilled

Attached: 1531243821690.jpg (720x540, 36K)

WAT?
"brides of christ" are nuns.

no, it's because orthodoxy is filled with stinky armenians who can't give a sermon to save their lives.
also, if i wanted to practice religion in a goofy church with dumb spires, i may as well go full muslim--the broads know their place and the men aren't such pussies.

Attached: 4xFTf0z.jpg (600x400, 120K)

No. Consecrated virgins and nuns are two separate things.

Can I have a space nun?

Attached: bridesoftheemperor.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Honestly this is a rubbish church smearpiece that only illustrates the authors have no idea about canon law or the churches positions on anything.

Also it has nothing to do with nuns and everything to do with a society of professional lay virgins that consecrate themselves to christ called the 'brides of christ'.

This issue was disputed for a while before this and the document fully hashes out the position of the church. This is not 'non virgins welcome', membership is still only open to virgins except in extraordinary circumstance which is outlined here.

Just like the american media to fuck this one up royally.

Attached: 6aXCcxy.png (610x335, 233K)

Moscow Orthodox or Constantinople Orthodox?
how's schizm going?

We could us an old fashion inquisition, world wide, and not just focused on religion.

Attached: image-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

It's because some of us aren't degenerate mutts that came from Sodom 2.0. If it weren't for your shithole that keeps spawning societal poison every decade or two we would never have this problems.

okay, so "consecrated virgins" don't have to really be virgins. I get it. makes sense.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Vatican))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Now it is going to funnel religious fanatics to the ukrainian front, shit is going to get wild.

Attached: 1536122602302.jpg (550x734, 88K)

That also isn't what the article is saying. Are you just committed to being too lazy to actually find out what this is talking about or are you being malicious?

like it fucking matters
catholicism is dead

Attached: 1511074288690.png (439x438, 21K)

Priests are constantly in decline everywhere, the celibate is killing the catholic church and filling it with pedos and homos.
Most males that study theology end up faith teachers at school or similar institutions, so they can have wife and children, priesthood is not appealing. Celibacy needs to be revoked, it's only kept in place to differ from Orthodox.

All the hot nuns died like 60 years ago

No, celibacy was in place before the Eastern Orthodox split off, and some Catholics (like the Byzantine Catholics and the Maronites) have married clergy

Lazy. I had to google the article.
>Thus to have kept her body in perfect continence or to have practiced the virtue of chastity in an exemplary way, while of great importance with regard to the discernment, are not essential prerequisites in the absence of which admittance to consecration is not possible
Seems like the article indeed says "consecrated virgins" don't have to really be virgins. Day of the rake, when?

WHAT THE FUCK

>implying Catholics were ever Christians

>it's kept in place
Read my words, leaf.

Funny enough they too do not have to be virgins, just most of them never live long enough to figure that part out.

I hope this is more daily mail fake news and not real or I will blow a fucking gasket

No, it's kept in place because it has worked very well and done lots of good for over a thousand years until the Baby Boomer generation came along

Maybe when you actually look up what a consecrated virgin is instead of just trying to "debunk" what I'm telling you

/thread

already explained, nuns live in a nunnery and consecrated virgins are what you see in public and call "sister."

absolutely heretical
someone relieve this pope of his duty

Are you trying to be an NPC?

Great, the religion that's supposed to follow bible principles isn't . Guess the pope wanted to create a slut house.

This Pope has done fucking everything now.
Who remembers the "hell isn't real" statement

If there is one good thing about the degenerate present, it's watching the Catholicucks crumble

The only responsible choice.

Jow Forums is full of retards, this thread proves it

Terry? I thought they killed you

Oh hell yeah! Nungy time!

It worked really well while there was nobility and Church was in charge of education.

So you guys finally woken up to what Catholicism actually is and how "smart" the catholic leaders are?

Expect more of this kind of thing to happen as the church becomes increasingly desperate to keep people from leaving. Most people say they're Christian but really how often to they go to church, maybe twice a year at most?

I was raised a Catholic but I dropped all that nonsense for basic deism a long time ago

I think you guys are all retards who can't read.

It obviously means they don't have to be virgins to enter the nunhood. They do obviously have to be chaste afterwards

Thinking only the popes select sadist lesbian nun pussy become brides of christ is hypocrisy at its finest. Who the fuck made that church ultimate authority. Npcs. Thats who.

LMAO CATHOLICS ARE THE BIGGEST KEKS ON THE PLANET

Trips of truth

It's fake.

Need a good old inquisition to root out all the heretics including the current pope.

Attached: 1403887344869.jpg (2822x3636, 1.5M)

Changing religous doctrine to go with the times isn't going to stop people leaving. The whole point of organised religion is to be steadfast, solemn and dependable, no one can believe in your "sacred truths" if you change them on the whim of focus groups. The religions that are actually growing have the greatest difference with the current liberal zeitgeist.

Who the fuck chooses to be a nun these days?

ok what the fuck is really happening with the catholic church?

are they losing believers in big numbers or what??

FUCK OFF FRANCIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1534560428602.jpg (603x550, 32K)

>are they losing believers in big numbers or what??
That is the goal, yes

They are most likely trying to pander to European and American liberals while knowing that their core god fearing membership will not fuck off no matter how heretical they get.

>nun fetish

OH yes it's only holy if I marry them first!
wait a sec..
If you're not a virgin you cannot be a nun in the catholic church
...wait this means satan has currupted the the catholic church?

*le gasp*

*pulls out the swords*
*puts the current ((pope)) on ((the List))*
time to remove antichrist

this shit is too unhoily not to go unpunished

Convert to Islam. If you can't manage that at least become Orthodox. Catholicism is a joke.

Isn't this how the Antichrist gets born?

I would not call the any kind of pope leader of unified world.

>untouched
top kek if you think they're actually untouched. You know whores used to be shoved into convents, right?

Exterminatus can't be called soon enough.

Attached: 13151611_864954723633966_2941961132776173363_n.jpg (894x894, 64K)

>The Catholic Church has declared that nuns can have sex.
Uh, no. They're bringing it in line with the priesthood - you are not excluded from serving God by virtue of having had sex, but you are required to abstain after taking up the cloth. St Augustine used to bang every night.

Armenians are not Orthodox, don't be dumb user.

you mean founded by a disciple then corrupted by pagans

kill all these pathetic cuckcs

This. Amazing how Jow Forums will whine about Jewish fake news all day but when it comes to a story on the Catholic Church it's all, "oh yep, that's definitely real."

You're all fucking retarded shabbos goys.

>Jewish
>Fake News isn't fake

Attached: 1524168721198.png (300x315, 127K)

it doesn't change what i said

Gee, it's almost as if the pope is heretical.

I hate this pope and I'm not even religious. In fact, the slide the catholic church has been on for decades is probably the reason why I'm not religious.

They never were before. De facto.
Shit thread.

The new Pope isn't religious either so that's probably why you hate him.

I hate him because he's a nigger lover

>This is your chance to get yourself a horny, untouched nun Jow Forums
wow so it took them 1000 years but they finally realized all the priests were faggots and since they don't have nun brothels any more this is the best move