The bullet from an AR-15 will leave a hole the size of an orange out of your back

>The bullet from an AR-15 will leave a hole the size of an orange out of your back

Attached: BDA70EF1-718F-43D4-8CBF-B17E4A3672B9.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Beta O’Cuck

a bullet from an ar15 will demolish your family

>cia-niggering this hard on 4chins
you faggots are pathetic

Attached: 1507208309585.jpg (851x986, 105K)

This guy is creepier than Cruz.

It's sad that you guys are so triggered by someone wanting to help others with healthcare and education.

This Beta Fag is like an even worse Trudeau.

Attached: 09924528.jpg (1000x659, 94K)

Sounds fun.

Attached: 80347598374985.png (930x1164, 343K)

Does an AR 15 come in other flavors? Like raspberry or lemon or is it just orange?

I noticed that shit too. The guy looks like he's on drugs with his neck bulging and him just mindlessly reading his script his handlers gave him.

Robbie O'Dork

All these bots saying he won the debate but can only use one line zingers at example.

How the fuck do we fix social media?

It’s sad that this faggot thought “lmao dude weed” would work in texas. Hope he dies quite frankly, slowly.

This guy ACTUALLY wants to take Texans' guns? I fully expect this retard to get his head split by a .308 if he EVER tries it.

I agree, end Obongocare and Common Stupidity.

Shareblue is going hard with the propaganda for this guy.

They poured millions into him, they are spreading propaganda hard and wide.

doesnt typical ars fire 556 (apart from aks)? i mean, youre using a heavier caliber for your hunting rifles and they leave a bigger hole (776). the shot will be faster and generally leave a cleaner wound. i think if you're worried about the size of hole left behind, shotguns would be your target of choice. just look at the little shotty of the anarcho capitalistic stinky mattress man.

Attached: oh baby.jpg (1152x2048, 282K)

Most AK type weapons are chambered for 7.62x39 (old) or 5.45x39 (new). .556 is the most common western intermediate cartridge, but you can get AR type weapons in all sorts of meme calibers if you wish.

Proof that Soros donates and funds Beto.

Explain why any of you need one of these?

Attached: 1500140183649.jpg (1936x1461, 281K)

2nd Amendment

That gives you the right, explain the need.

Attached: 1473786627110.png (980x4398, 883K)

I mean maybe in some cases but 5.56 is specifically designed to splinter into your body and take you out of the fight, usually minimal exit wounds, something like a .308 or buckshot is more likely to leave a large exit hole

Again 2nd Amendment. We are allowed to have the need for them. Banning them violates the 2nd Amendment.

Yes, you are allowed to "need" them. Explain that need. I mean it shouldn't be hard.

Attached: 1529250663742.png (632x442, 234K)

Attached: 1537493760121.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

I see the cancervative movement is getting scared and bearing fangs as usual. You know that the zodiac killer is still going to skin you and your family if you do his bidding, right?

Attached: zod.jpg (500x472, 54K)

raspberry sized hole wouldnt do for scaremongering, now a banana style ar15 on the other hand...

If a massive protest turns violent in your area for example it will come in handy. in case they try to attack you or friends or family or innocent people. It will be useful for those !00+ violent protesters.

beto vs beta desu, some of the president's greatest hits were about lyin' ted desu

Of course they are going to try and wipe out the 4th branch of government. It is the one which they do not have full control over.

>co-opted, corrupted alien occupation in washington expanding an ever more powerful police state
>tens of millions of nogs and hispanics living there already with tens of millions more to come in future decades
>anarcho-tyranny best case for future, outright race war and genocide worst case
>thinking the American people won't need a gun with maximum lethality in future decades
stick your head in an oven you dumb cunt

Attached: 1535890550637.png (607x571, 270K)

So why don't you call the police?

Attached: down under.jpg (837x1203, 289K)

True. He’s doing great in the polls, but out of all 50 states, you don’t mess with Texas’ guns. I expect his numbers to come down hard within a week.

Attached: 001.jpg (735x521, 32K)

Attached: 0001.jpg (1280x730, 100K)

Why do you need a lock on your door butt boy?

That's not how a carcano works.

Good, it wouldn't be as satisfying to fuck as smaller exit wounds

Sometimes the law can't come fast enough.

I often times don't lock my doors. The elevators in my building require a key and the doorman does a good job of keeping unwanteds out. I'm open to all of my neighbors.

You can only post in this thread if you own a nigger and kike baby killing machine

Attached: sig cute.jpg (735x980, 232K)

The need is simple, any government may at any time become tyrannical, the only defense against a government turning against its people is said people possessing a means of killing said government.
Whether or not you think this is ok or whatever is totally irrelevant. The entire point of 2A is to place a gun to the head of the government preventing it from betraying the citizenry.
Europe today is going through the slow erosion of rights leading towards tyranny that is associated with every time in history that people have given up their own defense.
The AR, and every other "weapon of war" are the actual point of the second amendment, not some vague defense against external threats.

Fuck read the damn thing
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>being necessary to the security of a free State
What does this mean to you? Freedom from an external foe? No, why would the word free even be used if not for the internal danger freedom always faces from the ruling class?

Attached: guncontrolredpill.png (872x886, 220K)

So can an orange.

its called the 'Bill of Rights' not the 'Bill of Needs' senpai

Plinkity plink.

Exit wound maybe

That's why you try not to get shot by an AR15.

>education

Is he pro-choice WRT education (that is to say, in favor of charter schools)?

>explain the need

We have Hitler 2.0 in the White House and need to #resist his tyranny.

JK, we're gonna do it via snark and screeching on Twitter, and garish bumper stickers.

You can troll better than this. I believe in you.

Attached: RevWar.jpg (1516x1026, 358K)

mods delete this

to shoot niggers

Because I have bad shoulders and the buffer spring absorbs most of the recoil of that rifle before it ever gets to the butt, so I can fire multiple rounds at my target without getting sore.

>buffer spring absorbs most of the recoil of that rifle
It's an oversized .22, so there's not really any recoil to speak of.

shall not be infringed

and?

In comparison to other common non-semiauto rifles I might use, Like a .270, .300, .308 or 30-06 though.

Attached: Prison_Beto.png (720x1008, 605K)

I have a muzzle brake on mine, so now there's no recoil. If you hold it lightly in front of you and fire, it just sort of shudders in place. It's like shooting a bb gun, shit is cash.

>Malcolm X
>live together
Lol

Bane?

Kek'd

>peak boomer posting
you need male vitality faggot

Attached: HRP.jpg (720x720, 362K)

Oh, so if it was a smaller hole that leaves out of your back it's fine I guess. Isn't the point that it will leave a big hole anyway?

Some asshole just shot my island with a bullet from an ar-15, this madness needs to be stopped right now!

Attached: fucking ar-15.jpg (900x569, 122K)