It was just a joke

>it was just a joke
>sources say
>a joke
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
that's all they've got
can't wait for the full declassified files LOL

Attached: got-eem.jpg (1182x806, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7sQgQcvMYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean Trump's taxes?

>i was just pretending to commit treason

>lmao it was just a prank senpai

>It's a prank bro, the microphone is right there under my jacket!

>full declassified files LOL
>LOL
Exactly.

Sigh ... if this over there you guys had any justice, half of those rats will be hanging by now. The gallows pole is the only veredict for treason.

I mean, it is worded exactly like a joke. Just look at the syntax, no one talks like that without delivering a punch line

>it was ironic sedition, I swear

Attached: 8E8B0873-B37C-4EBA-A5C4-3175CCFAF655.jpg (600x263, 32K)

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO!

Shilling is out in full force tonight.

holy shit you're right! once the taxes are out, drumph is finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1522939702987.png (809x743, 874K)

her emailed them to hillary

>M-MERELY PRETENDING
>please don't arrest me

The news is so ridiculous these days

It obviously wasn't a pure joke. The NYT reporter has rebutted that claim. It seems to me like Rosenstein was saying, "Yeah I want to get Trump out, too, but it's too extreme to do it by wearing a wire around him."

ooooooooooh got 'em sweet summer child! glad someone on pol is W O K E

>IT WAS A PRANK COUP DUDE
>d-dude.......?

Attached: nsa-director-adm-michael-rogers.png (480x360, 278K)

>Oy Vey!!! Just joking goiym.

Attached: 8967876556746364.jpg (3000x2000, 2.49M)

Attached: lol.jpg (644x456, 72K)

'i'm going to kill you and then eat raisins. i'm just joking, i hate raisins.'

Attached: 1521442570746.jpg (841x607, 178K)

ah the old Comedy routine, fall back on comedy, or "this was art!"

no. they will find we are feeling none too humorous, or appreciative of manipulative arts as of late. In fact, all I want is ruin of the enemy. I will have it. We will all have it.

just a prank bro

Attached: prahnkd.gif (220x157, 158K)

Triggered as fuck.

It's amusing how you faggots can't make up your minds about anonymous sources and the NYT. One days it's FAKE NEWS, the next it's SO AND SO IS BTFO. Fucking morons.

Notice how the article, in quotes says "Well what do you want me to do, Andy, wear a wire."

but those are not his exact words, nor do the authors know his exact words. McCabe has turned states evidence against nosenstein, and trump is leveraging this into the IG report

the MSM is attempting to prep us, nosenstein (as we've known all along) is a deep state swamp rat and leader of muh resistance. this story is an attempt to soften the blow when it finally comes out. Trump is attempting to force the IG to properly investigate (cause the IG is a deep state jew swamp rat as well) and if he doesnt, trump will release the documents, and the whole world will be able to see that not only is nosenstein guilty of sedition but the IG is also corrupt and covering for him

Trump is giving sessions a chance to clean up this mess, but nosenstein has to go

its a trap, its the sessions trap, he has two options:
(1) fail to clean it up, trump releases documents, everybody finds out just how corrupt HRC/obama DoJ and FBI truelly are, permanently damaging thier reputation, and eventually leading to possible criminal charges against many of them ... and that will include sessions, he will be permanently damaged as well, forced to resign in disgrace, and the end of his long and mostly very good career

(2) option 2 ; sessions salvages his dignity, does damage control at FBI and DoJ, US government preserves Obamas integrity (the office of president is more important then the man, Obama will not be touched .... and in exchange trump gets to fire and prosecute the rest of the deep state swamp rats, mostly quietly forced into retirement, the DoJ/FBI will come through the storm, tattered but mostly intact

trump is running out of time, so he is forcing sesions hand

>mfw the "sources and methods" involve Rosenstein bombing at an open mic night comedy club attempt
how come foreign governments get to know what are in these memos, but US citizens can't?

The deep state is so far above the law they can't even see it

j-just a prank bro

Top ten hidden camera pranks

foreign governmens dont know
the damaging part is the five eyes program (canada, us uk aus nz) and UK and Aus sent in spies to spy on trumps campaign, the documents reveal that, chris steele and i forgot the ausfags name, but thier governments were involved
there was foreign meddling in the election (and im sorry nazi bro, it wasnt israel (though israel is guilty of a bunch of other shit)) it was UK and AUS, trump knows this, and the FISC documents prove it

Inb4 Poe's Law goes on trial

Attached: 1536382815596.gif (287x200, 1.23M)

>Deep State: What is this silly Deep State nonsense you goyim keep talking about? These it no Deep State.
*Does Deep State stuff*
>user: See!!! You motherfuckers are doing Deep State stuff!!!
>Deep State: Oy Vey silly goyim. We are just joking. You call us Deep State and we pretend to be Deep State. Just having a little fun.
*Goes back to doing Deep State stuff*

option 2 is bullshit. the only thing sacred is the constitution

>this lowkey prank was actually TREASON click to find out more

What happens to our britbong and ausfag posters when it's all revealed?

Attached: 1533360318397.jpg (224x431, 29K)

Attached: 8a9co1_400.gif (350x280, 991K)

You guys may not know but I'm just going to ask anyway...

Is it possible that Trump is aware about the kike problem? Like if he knows he can't trust Berg's , Stein's..and so on..?

Is any hope about him being Redpilled about them but he's just hiding his power level?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 869696969.jpg (917x633, 184K)

SEETHING

Trumpjewwaallcucking.png

no its not
the citizens of the US need to have faith in thier government, this requires men to protect the sanctity of the office of the president

we dont salute the man, we salute the rank user

what is the constitution without the US government? a piece of paper, an idea ... the government must survive, and it will, and the citizens must have faith that the constitution gives the powers needed to the correct people to correct an attempt at tyranny .. and that is exactly what has happened
the people have elected a man who will restore the government to its constitutional role after it was hijacked by deep state traitors. the constitution rightly places the choice of president in the hands of citizenry, the citizenry had seen over last twenty years a series of presidents who overstepped their mandated authority and a congress unwilling to act against them ... but bravely the constitution soldiered on, and the founders were correct, the citizens saw what was occuring and elected an outsider on the premise that he would clean up the swamp
the swamp cleaing is now occuring, it needs to be carried out with least disturbance to good governance. there are still many patriots at work in US government, soldiers, mailmen, secretaries and even senators. they should not have thier reputations besmirched by the conduct of hillary and her criminal gang. Trump needs to clean out the swamp quielty and remove from government real traitors. and that wont be all the resistance
thier are still good people who are legitimately opposed to trump and his policies, and the constitution you uphold garantees thier right to that opinion. They need to stay, and thats ok. Even kings kept fools in thier court, because soemone needs to disagree with him, it brings out the best.

However, there are a group of high ranking officials who have een involved in crimes, real criminal acts. including fraud, bribery, corruption and even sedition. These people obviosuly need to be removed

The quote in question sounds like a hyperbole
"Well, what do you want me to do, cut my balls off?"

need to expose the blackmailers, like what happened with clinton and the russia thing, but everywhere. it's like guccfer 2 said before probable lobotomy: "illuminati is real"

The joke the deep state played on JFK was so funny he laughed his head off.

you just amke sure you vote a straight R down the ballot. trump needs his supporters now more then ever. if he loses this, he is going to get fucked royally. they wont stop, they will destroy everything he has ever worked for, he is playing a high stakes poker game user, hes gone all in with an 8 billion dollar fortune

FOR YOU

he didnt need this, he could have spent his golden years banging melania and her girlfriends and sipping champagne, but he decided to fight for his country, cause he was tired of seeing it run into the ground by sell outs like shillary
he did this for you
so you better show up at the ballot box in nov, every vote cast for trump is a bullet fired at the deep state

A

we're there

he laughed so hard, his head exploded

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (550x543, 83K)

Yeah possible tax avoidance is just as severe as plotting to overthrow a president!

Why don't you post your taxes for the world to see?

>we should use key escrow in the USA
>I would never recklessly violate the 4A
>it's a prank bro

Nah, leave that for the Dems to get butthurt over for 2020 while no one else cares and distracts them from real issues Trump has

So the texts probably are "jokes. Not kikery. "

Trump could pay $0 all his life and I'd still vote for him. You pussyhat far-left extremists have literally nothing now that that Russiagate hoax is collapsing.

Attached: 1515139258142.png (317x451, 228K)

NYT reports
a hitpiece on someone in Trump's administration
Why is everyone so eager to believe it? Think with your brain people.

Wait till Trump shows these kikes the best rope tricks.

Fuck off faggot shill.

This, it's an obvious trap and should be ignored.

Trump feeds his supporters lies and they crap out conspiracy theories in return. Then like monkeys at the zoo they pick it up and throw it around social media and fox news.

It's a case of the left getting jumpy and shooting their frontline troops in the back. They figured it would just be "Yet another VIP thinks Drumpf is unfit" story. Chalk it up to TDS.

They want to goad him into firing Rosenstein so they can detail Kavanaugh and claim obstruction of justice going into the midterms. Mueller/Comey/McCabe are likely behind this, it's a final hail Mary before the declassifications. Mueller is desperate to nail Trump on obstruction and this is his final play.
It's all coming to a head now. Big week coming up.

David Ellis
David Ellis
1 day ago
Blue Wave coming. Texas, Arizona. Nevada and Tennessee all flip Blue. Beto new hero for the Democrats. McConnell going to be minority " leader ". Vote!!

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

>Is it possible that Trump is aware about the kike problem?
youtube.com/watch?v=c7sQgQcvMYg

Attached: 1525482378604.jpg (599x480, 24K)