Does Jow Forums support polygamy?

does Jow Forums support polygamy?

Attached: 24 wives 149 children.png (644x858, 1.26M)

Nein

Attached: F6163F37-D2E1-40D7-ABF2-AB2ED45D44FB.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

he looks pretty happy. willing to listen. go on?

no, because without monogamy we go straight back to hunter-gatherer lifestyle as civilization is no longer

cant tell if its a boy, a girl or a trap

How does he support all those mouths to feed?

Redpilled and based, though. Only fat person in that pic was the big balled Chad.

Yes. We binge-watch Sister Wives

Probably got a system like the FLDS. Lots of land to sustain themselves without engaging with the outside econoomy, as well as child slavery.

But the agriculture revolution is what enabled a 17:1 female:male polygyny

I think I did the same thing but while traveling. And just going by a nickname.
Just in case one or more of my kids are reading this: I am proud of you, I'll never know you but you beat a few hundred million of your potential brothers and sisters, they died and only you finished the race because you're better then all of them, never forget that.

i support polygamy if women are banned from working. We need a cap, like max 4 wives.

No, look at what it did to the Arabs

Depends on supply and demand.

Having it legal and open is better than the current situation of fake monogamy with mistresses and single mothers.
Plus in competition for the husbands attention the wives would police each other from bad behavior.

this man has done more for the white race than anyone here

I don't give a fuck what anyone else does as long as it doesn't affect me.
Fuck society, anyone who supports what we have now is a fucking moron.

I support female genocide. Women will soon be obsolete once artificial wombs and sexbots become a reality.

Attached: finalsolutiontocunts.png (500x701, 371K)

No. It's no different that going around knocking random whores up.

>Mad incel detected

Attached: 0z1NNyeY8qHw_640x360.jpg (640x360, 16K)

This dude has plowed more sweet young virgin vag past 60 than most of us have ever. Hats off, but no, this is not a sustainable model.

They don't, but I do. People should be able to marry many wives if they want. Why does the government get to decide that I can only marry one? You have been able to marry multiple women for almost all of humanity's existence.

The only problem is when women are married against their will. That's rape.

>Actually supporting Polygamy
>Doesn't think it is adultery

>doesn't know the difference between
>Jow Forumsygamy and /a/dultery

The wives work, his wives also got relatives that will give money to them to support his family, plus gov gibs.

>149 white children

I don't care if the old guy is some kind of monster, he added more value to this world than the entierety of black fathers

Yes, but only multiple wives with a single husband should be allowed, and the cap ahould be 3-4 wives. Women should also have less rights, at least when it comes to voting. Too many incels anyways, so doesnt matter if they miss out. They wont be finding anyone anyways. And even then, realistically only a very small percent would practice polygamy. Adultery will still happen regardless, it would just make it less of a tabboo so less of a reason to do it. Plus its a good way to restore the white population as most white men dont care about having kids.

The person in the OP is basically saving the white race and did more towards it not dying for another year or so than most people on the entire board.