Remember when this man...

Remember when this man, who set up strategies to ensure that Australia was the only country in the world that made it through the Global Financial Crisis completely intact, and who promised a nationwide broadband network with super-fast speeds that would cost approximately 31 billion U.S. dollars, was stabbed in the proverbial back by his own political party - after which his political party lost the election to a government that offered a heavily "watered down" national broadband internet network...

... and, 10 years later, the National Broadband Network Corporation working on this inferior network, had to be "bailed out" by the same government that offered the "watered down" version, to the tune of over 14 billion U.S. dollars - causing the single-worst infrastructure disaster in this nation's history - a project that has now blown out to more than 35 billion U.S. dollars while still unfinished...

... while a significant proportion of households in rural areas have to put up with approximately 5 Mbit connections and frequent disruptions (with a permanent latency of about 0.6 seconds because the technology that NBN Co. is utilizing for rural residents is a satellite)?

gizmodo.com.au/2017/01/a-quarter-of-the-world-has-faster-internet-than-australia/

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Attached: Kev.jpg (1200x1588, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/politics/federal/scott-morrison-to-lift-credit-limit-as-australias-debt-hurtles-towards-500-billion-20170128-gu0iin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ol Ruddy was a chink sellout

Rudd was full of shit.
He was a fake.
Only reason this cunt was ever popular was because he bribed Channel 7, 9 and 10 with a handout of 280 million of our tax dollars.
That was the only reason why the media loved him, he bribed them.
And he gave $25 million of our taxes to the Clinton Foundation. In return, he got a media op with Bill Clinton, except Bill got his name wrong (Kevin Rude).
This man is cancer, and the main reaons why Aussie Politics has been so fucked over the last 11 years.

And the NBN was nothing but a con job to win the 07 election. It was never feasible in a nation the size of Australia with such a low population density.

The great Mandarin speaking intellectual in reality couldn't even order a glass of water in a chinese restaurant in intelligible Mandarin.
The fact that this nation fell for this fraud is one of our greatest national embarassments.

Then we voted for Gillard and Abbott

We never really voted for Gillard, she only got in by sucking the independant's cocks.

Attached: 999763_10151611455465779_1307140054_n.jpg (960x720, 62K)

The Liberals fucking the NBN is nothing less than treason. We had a window to do something really great because we had the money just the right time.
Of course that shit was going to go over budget, budgets are always bullshit.
But theirs is going to go over budget while being shitty too. You know why?
They nerfed NBN in exchange for good press coverage - Australian media interests wanted our internet speed nerfed as much as possible because streaming services threaten their bottom line.

Based Tones
[spoiler]He's a cunt[/spoiler]

Attached: 1494929447899.jpg (480x325, 20K)

than we got
screaching ranger
fuckwit britania imperialist
merchant banker
now we are back to a seatwarming nobody

Just about everyone we've got from every party is a retard pulling painfully obvious scams but they get away with it because we might just be the most NPC nation in the history of mankind.

Australia is a shithole who can't even manage their finances

Attached: NZ Finances.png (782x693, 35K)

Fuck off reddiitcunt

Krudd spearheaded nigger importation

you fell for the Kevin 07, Party for the Future meme.

It was always bullshit. The Libs had to mop up the mess and try and salvage something out of all those wasted billions.

It's so easy to worship Rudd because he got ousted before everything he did turned out to be a failure, and now people blame the Libs for Rudd's failures.

man why cant some dunecoon akabar into parliament house

You heard much about how all these richfags are building their fallout shelters in NZ?

Yeah he also let in boat loas of unchecked immigrants and took up the ass from Indonesia. Fuck all his policies, fuck schools, fucl healthcare, fuck muh NBN. A nation leader is meant to have back bone.

The great niggering didn't happen after KEVIN OH SEVEN. It had already begun by that point.
You don't think Liberals were on board with this, m8? It used to be that the ALP were the ones keeping the Liberals from enriching us, back when they still gave a shit about working-class people.
Howard and Tones-era Liberals both did the
>look how tough we are on illegal immigration!
>stopping the boats!
>(don't ask us about planes of legal immigration, lol)
Bit.

true. Howard started taking in the African refugees.
But Rudd's inaction was responsible for all the boats.

yeah peter thiel bought citizenship

>STILL thinking its the govment's place to build muh internet
sad

I'm drowning you in a bathtub filled with piss and you're worried that my mate is pissing in the tub while I'm doing it.

Nah, Howard just shouldn't have let in all those darkies, user.

What I mean is illegal immigration is used as a decoy to trick the goyim, it has always been fucking nothing compared to the other ways they have been letting shitskins in. Stop getting tricked. You're participating in the con when you talk about that like it's the real issue.

I dunno, user. We got a lot of mussies in on those boats.
Had one the other day driving me in an uber. I asked him what his background was in Pakistan - why he was accepted here as a refugee. His story reeked of bullshit and he had all the hallmarks of the economic migrant.
That's still a problem. You tell me the bigger problems then, wise-user.

>complains about 5mb
>mfw still had dial up in 2009 and am still below 2mb along with all my neighbors and rest of the province

You guys sound so fkn urban . my god I love Canada .

Attached: FB_IMG_1533320908866.jpg (960x716, 84K)

quite a lot came with working visa in hand, and we damn well know that there are quite a few aussies that get past over for jobs because they want fair pay.

>You tell me the bigger problems then, wise-user.
You stupid kike. There's legal refugees and illegal. The tens of thousands of Sudanese are here "legally" and the countless Chinese are also here not from boats but from planes.

Immigrants and refugees don't like talking about it to natives unless they are friends.
They know they shouldn't be here and they're waiting for the day where you Cronulla their arse because that's what they would do to us if we were invading their country.
So don't expect straight talk about it. Again I'll repeat: you're mad if you think illegals are the major issue, m8. They are ONE issue, sure.

read my fucking post, you meth-fucked bogan, I blasted Howard for letting in the Sudanese back in the day.

You also asked me what the bigger problems were and it was pretty fucking obvious. The bigger problem is the legal ones.
So what's he supposed to take from you asking me that?

>didn't vote for Rudd
>still got $900 when he came to power
>left the country
It was a nice gift.

>'saved' the economy by giving us Chinese bukkake

Gee thanks.

NBN was good, but how gay do you have to be to instigate an awesome bit of kit, then lose anyway? To a bunch of massive boomer scum. Extremely.

Just a tip for when Shorten reigns. Don't be gay.

Who are you cunt?
President of the Krudd fucking fan club.
We all know what a top notch narcissist he was.
Him and that red headed root rat made a good pair (of cunts).

Attached: 2018-08-18_22-41-20.jpg (1088x784, 230K)

1 post by this id.

Attached: 10384585.jpg (236x236, 11K)

It's not really le epic bait if you propose a topic and people want to discuss that topic with each other.

I'd give every bogan a diamond to shit out white untermensch because every white one our government has to feed makes importing a brown one less viable.

This. He betrayed Singapore to China.

Attached: 1530890376723.jpg (317x341, 24K)

Truth.

Howard pulled the biggest con job since federation.

Red pilled me about he libs - they don't give a fuck about ordinary people. Labor is just as bad.

Rudd's $31B NBN 'estimate' was pulled out of his ass and had zero credibility. Not to mention the schedule When Labor was kicked out they were running 90% behind schedule (10% of scheduled houses connected).

>muh fast Internet provided by the government

He was a Chinese spy. Good riddance.

>Approaching boomerhood
>ZERO PM's in my whole life I like

>narcissist
Worth emphasizing this point - Rudd has serious psychological 'issues' and was never fit to be leader.

Reminder Australia hasn't had a gun culture since the 50s. Howard may have dropped the killing blow, but our guns were on their way out long before that; he just sped it up

Here's the ball of tinfoil I have been kicking around: is the niggering connected to the firearms ban?
The banned our guns just a couple of years before it started and I think they very deliberately kept it quiet.
I remember on Jow Forums a few years ago there were guys here talking about how we didn't have niggers in Australia!

Now, imagine if a nigger had broken into someone's house in 2001 and been shot. That would have been national news and they wouldn't have been able to keep it quiet. OR what if a nigger stole someone's gun and shot someone?
The national news story would have created a national uproar asking
>why are we letting in niggers that hurt and rob us while they are barely off the plane?
It could have nipped it in the bud, before the normie decided it was hopeless and we had to put up with them forever.

But if instead niggers are merely stabbing us and bashing in our skulls - those stories might not even make a local paper.

yeah but he still had a willy so i lieked him better than Jules

>narcissist
>not fit to be leader
Literally only a narcissist would want to be a leader

He looks like rian johnson, maybe related

Rudd was actually dumb as fuck
He chose to have a bio-prosthetic heart valve replacement in his 30s instead of a mechanical valve. Any doctor can tell you that kind of decision is fully retarded, it's almost on the level of choosing naturopathy to treat cancer or being anti-vax.
what a dumb cunt lmao

Attached: 14803.jpg (800x800, 78K)

Remember when the best quake server in the world was aussie custom tf and you could use guided cluster pyro rockets?

How the fuck did your internet get proportionally WORSE? I used to play that server from the fucking Yukon and it was playable, I try to play anything with my aussie buddies on their servers in this day and age, and it's complete crap, and they lag like fuck on western servers too badly to play now too

>Howard pulled the biggest con job since federation
What do you mean by this?

Attached: ausanon - binoculars.png (1286x996, 181K)

Specifically, what's your beef with federation?

taking the guns. Also
>1 post by this ID

Sorry, I fucked up with my posting. I meant to ask the user why they considered federation a con job.

>Rudd's $31B NBN 'estimate' was pulled out of his ass and had zero credibility.
and no cost/benefit analysis was ever done.

I didn't know about $600 for every fatherless D'Marcus and Shaneeka out there.
We had a budget surplus until the stimulus package. Now, we're paying interest to the Rothchilds till the cows come home.

get fucked you young liberal faggot
him and swanny were based as fuck
the only thing wrong with rudd is hes a chinese puppet like all pollies but he's near the top

He bumped up the migrant intake (both legal and illegal) considerably. Fuck him.

it was fuck-knuckles like you that gave us the prick in the first place.
Proud of yourself?

>nationwide broadband network with super-fast speeds that would cost approximately 31 billion U.S. dollars,

We had years of stability under John Howard, not just economically, but socially. Then this fuckwit comes in and spends more in his first year than any other PM ever. And he turned a blind eye to the invasion of our farmlands by Chinese investors.

Rubbish. In reality, Howard set up those policies, and also our Banks have always had conservative policies and were largely unaffected by the contagion.

And now - baka.com.au/politics/federal/scott-morrison-to-lift-credit-limit-as-australias-debt-hurtles-towards-500-billion-20170128-gu0iin.html

Did you know when he campaigned in shopping centres, he brought his own bus full of labour members to mob him in front of the media cameras?