2016 election

Okay so I've been living under a fucking rock essentially for the past two years, could you guys give me the rundown on what happened in the 2016 election and subsequent half term, what was good, what was bad, the whole nine yards?

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-123225_2.png (221x215, 67K)

Better you didn’t know bud.

Okay so listen up faggot: Trump won and he's doing a damn good job. Now fuck off newfag.

Hillary won in a landslide as predicted. then pol went full damage control claiming the elections were rigged etc

we found out that memes are more powerful than previously thought

praise kek

Now now friend, there's no need to be derogatory, thank you for your Input but I was hoping for something a little more in depth. I'm sure if you put your all into it you could manage, you would have my gratitude

Stfu
gay fag

You had to be in the moment, user. Can’t give you a precise rundown with the funny debates, campaign namecalling, ads, media coverage, merch, adrenaline rush everytime trump said a word. Sorry man.

also jeb is a mess

Attached: FA0FE3DC-B7DD-4979-A10D-F909AD4C7CDB.png (750x679, 220K)

Jow Forums builds momentum
gamergate
kek is seen here and there
trump won GOP nomination
dems think theyre 100% winning
GOP civil war
Democrat civil war
dems still think theyre winning
>pic related
trump wins presidency
1/3 of the country goes ape shit
trump kills it right out of the gate
dems go into hysterical mind prison
GOP controls literally everything
dems wake up and start obstructing, but is merely delaying the inevitable

Attached: kek has arrived.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

If only you knew

How the fuck don’t you know faggot? you been in a fucking coma? Or prison?

He’ll flip Nevada and New Mexico in 2020 too
It’s going to be a big beautiful blood bath
>yfw he flips Cali too
U didn’t hear it from me :>

But what did gamergate have to do with it? I heard it was some kind of harassment campaign and then someone said it was about ethical journalism, getting mixed messages about it

gamergate brought critical mass to what was then turned into MAGA and all the people that brought along, mostly online types

I was actually homeless at the time and didn't have much access to news, I heard the outcome of course but no real specifics

This is the short version and literally all you need to know. But fuck it I'll do my best to convey the rest in a single post.

> Everyone gave Trump a 1% chance of winning.
> He wins by a decent margin in the electoral college.
> Loses popular vote by less than the amount of illegal immigrants in the country.
> Jill Stein calls for a recount for some reason.
> Recount starts revealing dead people voting for Clinton, so it stops.
> "Muslim Ban" goes into effect. Nationwide resistance to "racist" policy.
> Freakout over Trump getting two scoops of ice cream.
> Mueller investigation begins. Media continues blaming everything on Russian interference for 2 straight years.
> A couple people in Trump's cabinet are indicted for reasons unrelated to Trump.
> Leftists claim this is evidence that Trump himself is a criminal.
> Constant outrage fueled by the media over every action and every tweet.
> QAnon larp.
> Saudi Arabian prince Al Waleed tied to 9/11 and Obama hanging by his toes.
> Trade war with China Dems and Reps claim is a terrible idea.
> Psuedo trade war with EU Dems and Reps claim is a terrible idea.
> Trump does Israel a couple insignificant favors, leading people to believe he's another zionist president.
> Tax Reform that clearly helps the middle class but MSM somehow claims will only help the 1%.
> US backs out of Syria, no longer funding ISIS or interfering allowing Russians and Syrians to all but destroy them.
> Fake gas attack in Syria which even General Mattis say's there's no evidence for.
> EU cucks and starts agreeing to work towards a zero tariff trade agreement with US.
> New non-NAFTA trade agreement struck with Mexico. Canada left out so far.
> Populist/Nationalist movements continue to arise throughout the world.
> China starts losing badly in the trade war.
> Still no wall.
> Impending shitstorm in November over midterms regardless of victor.

I think that's most of the highlights. Not necessarily in chronological order, but I tried.

Thanks for the run down, what were the people in his cabinet indicted for? And these "favors for Israel" seem questionable

literally nothing. trump has bot been good nor bad, hes not doing anything he promised but hes not doing bad shit either

>what were the people in his cabinet indicted for?
Goerge Papadopoulos - False statements to FBI.
Paul Manafort - Financial clusterfuck with Ukrainian govt.
Rick Gates - Pretty much the same thing as Manafort.
Michael Flynn - False statements to FBI.
Michael Cohen - Former lawyer (not cabinet member) plead guilty to tax/bank charges.
12 Russian GRU officers - Not really related to Trump but worth mentioning. Hacked and leaked DNC emails
Those are the major ones. There are a few others but again none of the charges are related to Trump

> And these "favors for Israel" seem questionable
Two major ones.
(1) Moved US embassy to Jerusalem and called it the capital of Israel.
(2) Pardoned Sholom Rubashkin. Owner of Kosher meatpacking plant in Iowa. Not realted to Israel directly but orthodox Jew. Claimed the punishment was disproportionate to similar cases.
Other than that, just attended AIPAC summits and generally talks positively about Israel which I would argue is necessary to maintain support from boomer neocons. Has openly stated that Palestine is due for a big favor. Take it however you will.

Democrats were banking hard on the shitskin vote, while ignoring whites. They were also trying to get the women vote by running Clinton. Republicans were trying this too by putting spics like Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio as the front runners. Whites were all like "fuck this" and collectively voted Trump. Hard blue states that have a lot of whites like Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania went red. Almost every state went farther red too except for California, where the shitskin vote made them more blue. Oh, and it turns out that married women vote similar to their husband. Only unmarried hags cared that Clinton was a bitch.

Nevada is too spiced to go red ever again.

> Everyone gave Trump a 1% chance of winning.
>Everyone
nate copper gave him 30

> Not understanding hyperbole

Please tell me he'll flip Minnesota! Please!! It's hard seeing that place be blue!