Looks like the jews are going to start ww3 with Russia and China. Anyone else hope they kick our asses...

looks like the jews are going to start ww3 with Russia and China. Anyone else hope they kick our asses? what allies will they have and which of our allies will just stay neutral? I really hope San Francisco and LA get nuked

buchanan.org/blog/has-russia-given-up-on-the-west-130125

Attached: nik cruz.png (259x194, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7B-nlmdX0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can confirm this.

Attached: happening.jpg (1261x637, 104K)

Russia at least. China pisses me off.

I unironically hope the Alt-Right copy the Bolsheviks and deliberately engineer the American defeat to help bring about the Day of the Rope and we can find exterminate the niggers and Marxists.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7B-nlmdX0g

Attached: ss murdering democrats and republicans.png (950x713, 834K)

>this page has been viewed 115 times
fuckin idiot?

I don't see a way other than nuclear war (with Russia and china being victorious) to cleanse the earth of degeneracy and save the white race

china sucks but they are better than americunt

I feel ya on Marxists but cant we just deport the niggers or force them to a different part of the country? they aren't the ones causing 99% of our problems

Yes, after the nuclear war it was foretold that the IRONGATES era will be ushered in, the new man will be forged from the carnage of nuclear war, morals will be obsolete and the weak shall perish

Attached: IRONGATESNOW.png (1024x574, 892K)

red pill me on iron gates. i havent read it and am scared of being put on a watch list if i buy it or SIEGE.

>I feel ya on Marxists but cant we just deport the niggers or force them to a different part of the country?

No, they must be destroyed along with the other worthless mud races. The great William L. Pierce provided us with the blueprint for winning this Racial Holy War. We must see it through to the end.

Attached: Turner Diaries.jpg (600x936, 64K)

The Turner Diaries and Hunter are better reads than Siege desu.

Attached: Z e a l o u s O p e r a t i o n.jpg (1280x720, 255K)

he also predicted that the USSR would still be around. That shit is just fanfic

>atomwaffen
TOP KEK

Its a great book, it has nothing in it worthy of being put on a watchlist, really it is just stories of the sheer brutality and unforgiving nature of the organization 70 or so years after nuclear war, it is really a great tool to toughen you up especially for what is inevitably going to come to this world, throw all morals and humanity out the window in order to defeat the enemy, give them not even a single shred of dignity

>he also predicted that the USSR would still be around.

The book is set in the early 1990s, the USSR fell in 1991, Pierce was only off by a few years.

>atomwaffen

The primary fanbase of SIEGE

> The primary fan base of SIEGE
they are less than100 people and at least two have been killed by other AWD members so we're looking a small unhinged group of crazies who are quite literally incapable of anything meaningful

>a small unhinged group of crazies
sounds like my cup of tea and just what we need

>looks like the jews are going to drag US into ww3 with Russia and China
If the jews were by themselves there wouldn't be a global war, there would be Russia wiping the floor with them but since they have the US BY THE BALLS...

Attached: 1401824556933.jpg (586x514, 188K)

the most kills they have racked up is against themselves... followed by a dad unhappy with his daughter dating a meth head AWD member

dont forget the gay jew boy, give them time they are still fairly new im sure they are planning something

by now it shouldn't need explaining that when people say "the jews" they are referring to the media, global banking, Israel, jewish pressure groups, and America.

Attached: patriotic idiot.png (200x252, 36K)

redpill me on the dead faggot kike. I hope i'm wrong but i just dont see a way for them to do....anything.

one of the atomwaffen members lured a gay jew into a field, stabbed him to death and buried him in a shallow grave, he got caught though, and right now atomwaffen is more focused on building cells in Europe, Sonnenkrieg division is a new one etc etc

>I really hope San Francisco and LA get nuked
Both of those already own CA you fucking worthless piece of shit.

Attached: 463.gif (500x375, 922K)

>implying 2/3 of the jewish degenerate BS doesn't come from those two cities
>implying California isn't a cancer filled with people who deserve to die

idk who I want to inherit the earth at this point, everyone seems pretty fucking bullshit desu

this is why im skeptical of them, they cant even kill a jew right and want to destroy the USA? LOL

Everybody from East Germany Eastwards will be a ally of Russia against the EU but not against the US.
The EU has no allies if the US doesn't intervene Europe will become Slavic.

good

Italy/Austria/Switzerland and maybe the UK will cooperate with Russia or remaine neutral.

Germany/France/Spain/Netherlands and Belgium are easy pickings.

I can guarantee it if Russia plans to move westwards no eastern state will die for the EU the people will revolt against the Gov. that want to support the EU
We aren't dying for Merkel/Macaron that is a fact.

>I don't see a way other than nuclear war (with Russia and china being victorious) to cleanse the earth of degeneracy and save the white race

I don't either. Sadly, the USA and especially Israel are going to lose really hard.

Attached: IMG_4527.jpg (1280x960, 490K)

Not if you don't get involved in this one.
Let the EU(France/Germany) sleep in the bed they made,they are a cancer for Europe at this point.
And should be treated and dealt with as a cancer.

Look at that nose

Better slavic than muslim

Attached: kupalle.jpg (650x433, 150K)

Literally a Caucasian vs Chink complex. They're on the same side together you smelly nigger.

China doesn't suck. China is the greatest civilization ever to exist on planet Earth and the history of the human species. America is cancer.

t. 0% Chinese hapa

>china doesn't suck
are you aware of how they are colonizing you m8?

Not this meme again. They work harder, have more money, and legally buy Aussie property. Aussie millenials whine and complain that their non-STEM job can't afford them a two story house and blame it on chinks.

>cancer.

The only cancers are UK & Israel.

No,the biggest Cancers are Germany/France that sold they're countries out and not even to the highest bidder.

>increased demand doesn't drive up prices
> everyone can get a STEM degree and it will be no problem
WEW LAD

hope you enjoy working like a chink you stupid faggot
yeah, they DO work harder, they work like people who come from a culture where if you don't, you die.
have fun with your 80hr weeks cockboy
t. actually have chinese friends
theirs is NOT a culture we want infecting ours

Attached: 085f69ea2b6cca9f939135e4e996ac70a4900bda691e2d4dfeae88c8eec4d64c-pol.jpg (454x340, 36K)

Production will continue to increase until the demand tapers off, then prices will fall naturally or stay the same until the empty properties are bought.
>> everyone can get a STEM degree and it will be no problem
That's basically China and it's working out for them. Work harder and set your sights lower instead of shitposting on Jow Forums all day and blaming it on Chinese international students when you achieve nothing with your pathetic life.

Dog-eating insects will get BTFO
>BEHIND EVERY BLADE OF GRASS

Even the Nips smacked these insects til we microwaved em into submission