See that video

>see that video
>be disturbed and horrified
>read comment section
>it's full of americans who say that what happened in video was absolutely fine and deformed people did a good thing by shooting that guy
What exactly is wrong with American nation? Are they even human anymore?

Attached: 1537578337942.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SF2ROKpLYiY
youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY
i.4cdn.org/gif/1537575798479.webm
youtu.be/K160dVb7d-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Disturbed and horrified that men are allowed to shoot a deranged man with a baseball bat that threatened to kill them.
I though Russia bred men? Or are you actually Swedish?

>I though Russia bred men? Or are you actually Swedish?
In Russia they would have had a fist fight, then after it, they would have drunk vodka together.

What video you fag?

Ever heard of context?

Americans are degenerated physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Good post

Fuck of russin subhuman. We hate you here.

Americans are sub human and I hope you guys nuke them.

Attached: lapdog.jpg (768x612, 72K)

I think this Ivan forgot to put his memeflag on.

But not before sticking each other with HIV-infected needles

In great America you respect gun or get shot
stay in own country stupid russian

>In Russia they would have had a fist fight, then after it, they would have drunk vodka together.
Sounds pretty homosexual

we like 2 pretend so faggots like u come out of the woodworks 4 our literal entertainment

Russians are based and white

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-22-13-38-10.png (960x540, 396K)

I love that foreigners are trying so desperate to get American citizens arrested and convicted by their government.

You guys are always so transparent. We won the war, get over it. You don't get to decide shit for us. If you want to try again, we'll oblige and this time we won't leave a single soul left in your backwards nations.

Where the video? Send it to me and I'll tell you if it's fine shortly after. I've never seen it before and have no opinion.

Attached: 1517572305249.jpg (930x1024, 395K)

You have to understand that americans have suffered under many decades of kike hollywood propaganda designed to condition them to actively WANT to die fighting for America & by extension, Israel. They literally see nothing wrong with escalating petty disputes to this level, as is their right to do so. It's just slightly hypocritical that they admonish niggers for demonstrating the exact same behaviour.

youtu.be/SF2ROKpLYiY

Here ya go user, also attached is Orange shirt's criminal history.

Attached: 1537579736937.jpg (1853x978, 194K)

i keep seeing this gif since yesterday. source?

Also a FB post Orange shirt made a few weeks before admitting that he threatened to shoot his mailman.

Attached: crazyhoward.png (494x1065, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY
it's been everywhere on Jow Forums for past few days

It wasn’t just fine it was beautiful. It was like gazing at a work of art. Brought a tear of joy to my eye.

>white man behaves like a chimping nigger
>gets shot

I see nothing wrong with this.

Unrelated Note: Here's a picture of a heavily pregnant Anne Frank because reasons.

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 574K)

>being this brainwashed to be afraid of armed self defense

wake up ivan, you’re cucked.

>we won't leave a single soul left in your backwards nations

Attached: ameripost.jpg (720x632, 226K)

>be american
>know other americans are allowed to shoot you if you attack them
>attack them anyway
>get shot

how can anyone feel sorry for the dead moron?

>americhads exercising their rights to freedom to shoot uppity methheads

i.4cdn.org/gif/1537575798479.webm

You cannot be serious, my Ivanic friend. I thought Russians were not so squeamish.

Lots of bleeding hearts that think it's someone's job to get their head bashed in with a bat because "duh gubernmint didn't help with his mental problems."

what did he do in the video? fucking camera-woman, always fucking shit up.

>t. Tyrone hernandez guadaloupe brown.

That guy was a legit psychopath.

Shut up faggot no one told you to speak

a lot of people are just biased towards the rednecks because they are fat and ugly, it's pure lookism desu

Watched it all. It's justified. The only reason anybody would be against these two fat men defending themselves is class hatred. The other guy was completely unhinged.

Attached: 1494357677608.jpg (916x644, 109K)

shut your filthy mouth these are american heroes

Attached: 1517826742596.png (624x951, 891K)

>rednecks kill redneck
>let's analyse it in context of geopolitics and "wars for Israel" for no reason whatsoever
degrees in "Jow Forums studies" fucking when?

Attached: 1506371272698.png (600x600, 210K)

He had asked his brother to grab his "bb gun" from the truck. Brother handed him a baseball bat. He charged the boomers and got shot twice, threw the bat at the dad and that's when the son finished him off.

Listening to the video, Orange is constantly taking ques from his wife. Notice how she's the one that brings up the kids first, she's also the one that sets the idea that they won't shoot him. Summed up, this roastie got her man killed because she wanted to see him be a big, tough, alpha-dog.

They're definitely going to prison if it makes you feel any better, despite nu/pol/ no-brains defiantly defending these swamp people.

Alot of my friends have been talking about disgusting this crime was... I don't fucking understand what was so wrong about defending themselves? They asked him repeatedly to leave them alone and were showing that they felt endangered. The guy didn't back off he got more violent and threatening and eventually even was threating to kill the father and son...At one point the guy literally throws a bat at the father before being shot..How fucking stupid does someone need to be to realize common fucking sense... If 2 guys with guns, feel scared and threatened and ask you to leave them alone, do it! Don't fucking push them into shooting you... Holy fuck i hate SJWS

Lol that it, bunch of white trash rednecks

this is unironically a white brazil. in the next few years america will produce this liveleak type trash and police will, well they are already corrupt

They warned him how many times? And he stuck around threatening them with "I'm going to kill you" while they held weapons.

Hmm.

They weren't allowed into Australia under the former white Australia policy.

This. But Burgers here will tell you that these fat ugly fucks were based for shooting someone even if the situation could have easily been defused other ways, all 4 people in this video are mentally ill too which speaks volumes about how degenerate Americans are

Ii will piss on the queen herself if you don't SHUT YOUR MOUTH MUHAMMED

i mean, what did he expect, bat vs gun and shotgun. he ain't the clever one it seems.
how did they get into conflict in the first place?

His wife was talking to reporters about him having severe mental issues that include intermittent explosions of rage. He was likely off his meds this day. Yet some people seem to think it was the skins' responsibility to take a few swings to the head to protect his mental state.

I'll fuck ur wife with my uncircumcised willy lol

>bring mattress to other man's property
>talk loud shit
>throw bat at the guy
>get shot

You dumb Russians are butthurt because you know you'll never conquer America. If you dirty jewlovers send all your spetznaz over here we will shoot them all in a matter of hours. Even without the army's help. Eat a dick Putin.

Attached: 1414306195824.jpg (150x144, 6K)

Why the fuck have there been a million threads on this subject?
90% of them aren't even discussing the law and the politics of it. It's the most over inflated shit I've seen.

>>see that video
>>be disturbed and horrified
lot more "horrific" shit happens in mordor, Ivan.

It's just not recorded on camera and uploaded to net.

Hopefully the faggot in the orange shirt was r*ssian jew diaspora.

Attached: vatnik6.jpg (501x604, 43K)

This as well. The 2016 election made this board popular to redditors who are being censored on their faggy board, which also includes the boomers like those 2 ugly fucks. You can see boomers and newfags in every single thread you post in, it's disgusting

Gay as fuck

"I'm a millennial core zoomer, and this is my garbage dump. I live here with my old boomer and my son, little yoomer. Everything in here is defended and comes with a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years – you never know WHO is gonna die for that door."

+15

Kek

Fuck off fake Australia

the jew mafia over there doesnt even allow them to own guns for self defense, fuck r*ssia

Attached: 1438971231575.gif (360x288, 2.89M)

lol there is no mental issues that causes someone to have 'explosions of rage'

he was just a classic bully with poor emotional control, I bet he abused his family all the time and got away with it because he was 6'7

Ah yes because it's well established 'marketing' has no effect.

Glamourising trannies in the media has had no effect on the rate of transgenderism (except hint, it has)

The screams at the end got me rock hard

>It's just slightly hypocritical that they admonish niggers for demonstrating the exact same behaviour.
That's what bugs me here. If they were black it would be 'oooga booga they chimped out, nigger behaviour.'
But because they're white, they're heroes to these retards.
The whole group of people in that alleyway was trash.

These inbreds would be the first people on the train they lived in 1940's Germany. Fighting over trash and killing their own kind. Is this really the image white Americans want to portray of themselves. No wonder you have problems over there if you see these guys as some kind of heros. Most likely they are a perfect representation of 90% of Americans on Jow Forums. Maybe your time would be better spent in self improvement threads rather than glorifying these morons. Also if you are going to respond come up with something a little bit more original than potatonigger.

>Russian
>not wanting to steal our guns
Pick one ya commie bastard!

It originally started as a dispute over illegal dumping. Several times the skins had removed an old mattress he kept dumping next to the dumpster. In many areas a blocked dumpster means the garbage crew will not bother to empty it.

It apparently got to the point where he felt it was necessary to escalate against the skins to the point of violence and death threats rather than just take his garbage to the dump. Though another user had a theory that seems to stick well, his wife was likely on his case during this time period nagging him about said mattress until he reached this explosion point when he encountered the skins.

There's lots of distracting going on with what happened though. Orange was NOT shot over some trash, he was shot for charging at an elderly man while trying to smash his head in with a baseball bet. He was rightfully met with equally lethal force.

It started with an argument over orange shirt guy trying to shove a mattress into the other guy's dumpster or something.

>US citizens own more weapons than all world governments, armies, and police forces, including the US government, combined.
Never forget: Every Blade Of Grass.

Attached: 1537503272349.jpg (2518x1024, 990K)

Green nigger

At last, originality. Hope isn't lost for you yet.

>rub rub release
Why is that so complicated to understand?

what does this hand signal mean i am autistic

Yeah same in Australia you have a blue then shake hands and make up. Thats what people in a tribe do. Only amerimutts with their lolbertarianism and muh property rights beleive they stand alone against the world.

This is a board of complete mental patients. Why would you think the Hitler worshiping retards who post here from America represent any kind of normal American?

The shooting could have easily been avoided and was utterly bizarre. Both sides were oddballs. Most Americans would agree with me. And I'm as pro-gun as you can get.

He's on the shitty island next to Australia

It's a white power symbol about casting one's lineage out to colonize, I'm pretty sure.

Does that blue include a raging psychopath wielding a baseball bat?

yeah, i can see the two boomers are calm, telling him to back off and he keeps chimping out.
and roastie was just stirring shit up.
but yeah, these two rightfully shot him it seems. but what did the guy think, bat vs gun and shotgun, makes no sense.

Don't worry the police will be there soon

It's lost for you, thick mick. I hear all of Germany's provinces are getting blocked from Jow Forums soon.

No one is falling for this bait

Attached: 1534198965546.jpg (700x734, 107K)

It's a shame this things keep happening, but what truly is shocking it's the reason why this happened.
A human life literally taken in order to prove a point and demonstrate you're not a pussy.

It's unbeliavable that americans consider this kind of behaviour even remotely tolerable basing their scarce grasp of civic sense (if they happen to have one) and obviously on pol edgy kids will find this hilarious.

This people is literally trash. I'll never visit america, I could not even start to think how bothered I would be just in the immediate presence of trash like these people.

Embarassing.

the Bane meme is serious shit tho, I read it in his voice.

holy shit lol

We play cricket m8, our bats have edges.

He wasn't thinking, he was in a completely incoherent rage and just wanted to smash something. That's what people are trying to defend for whatever reason, thinking he was anywhere near a state a mind to be able to just talk it out.

You faggots have sky high hiv rates, go back to banging your comrade in the ass.

these always get me.

Your common sense is refreshing user. I' all for your rights to own guns but I seriously fail to see how these two do any favours for sane and responsible gun owners.

>prove a point
The point being don't fuck with people or there shit or we will let them settle it

Can someone explain the background of the situation?
Why were they even threatening to kill each other in the first place?

human life is extremely cheap, i dunno why you sentimental babies keep applying worth to it, there are 8 billion of us

>I'll never visit America
Thank you

America used to have a truly aggressive dueling culture back in the 1800s. You had Supreme Court justices and Presidential candidates shooting it out over insults.

Our culture has always been quite aggressive.

he wasn't thinking. All of this could have been avoided but Orange gave in to his rage and did something stupid.

>be disturbed and horrified
Twink town is down the hall and to the left.... faggot

Attached: 122.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>son this guy have a shotgun bring me my bat
lmao to bad they are going to jail

That appears to be a substantial amount of denim contained in a single pair of pants.

youtu.be/K160dVb7d-c