Wow... powerful

Wow... powerful.

Attached: 21762246_10214296335986203_4564024090141106230_n.jpg (788x960, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope more states pass laws that let me legally run over worthless niggers like you

i had right of way
put pedal down with great force
nogs btfo

Oh, I thought they did it because they were unemployable attention whores.

try this shit in the deep south, motherfucker

Heh

That's actually the first time I read something like this and it makes a little bit of sense. Maybe the left is right in some aspects

You're the ones holding up ambulences, police, and firefighters from where they need to go.

You commies deserve far worse than fucking pancaked.

I'm a leaf, and even I would revel in seeing you fagniggers turned into fucking roadkill.

Don't let their jewish persuasion cloud your senses

looks like you faggot pinkos need a lesson in perspective but it will be from a wheelchair if you're lucky.

Idle forward until they either move or get run over. Chad's baby needs to get delivered.

False equivalence

WHERE ARE THE TRUCKS OF PEACE WHEN YOU NEED THEM? MOHAMED THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO DO YOUR THING AND BE PRAISED FOR IT! GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

Until you realise they're not at all powerless and if anything they use this false victimhood to excuse their abhorrent behavior and force others to afford them handicaps and privileges.

they are getting paid to protest tho

what happens if there's a pregnant woman in labor in one of those cars in the back? what if there's an ambulance with someone dying?

they don't care

they are just there for the sorosbux

Attached: SHOAED.jpg (700x352, 34K)

But it makes sense though. When the right is pissed off they want to murder the first thing that looks at them funny. But when the left tries and has tried to persuade positive change using non aggressive tactics it never works. Now you tell me who the most niggerish of the two is.

Remember to sage these low effort posts.

It's illegal to block the flow of traffic and you have no argument to counter this.
Have fun spending the night in jail faggot.

Thanks for redpilling angry commuters you dumb jobless niggers. Some of them were actually convinced blacks were funny and harmless like the trained coons on TV.

Until you actually touch one of them who will then screech that you hit them and you're the guy in the wrong because apparently standing in the middle of the road isn't a breach of the peace.

>tl;dr - Might makes right
OK?

Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

Attached: 06gjfmdmdk.jpg (1000x660, 102K)

this is the funniest shit I've seen today

>They don't do it for your support
>They do it to be even more hated
Powerful...

>non aggressive tactics it never works

there is video of people being attacked in their cars as they attempt to pass through at below walking speed at these kind of protests

>the real world doesn't operate on well-meaning wishes and prayers
Shocking.
>positive change using non aggressive tactics
LEL.

Apples and oranges. Here's what I would do, slowly approach to wedge them out, and then if they decide to try and attack my vehicle then I have reason to accelerate. I can use your own stupid sensibilities against you because you constantly put it on display, but you can't to user because your idea of user is something planted in your head by talking heads in the first place.

Attached: anonymvs.jpg (900x900, 115K)

This only works in commiefornia where pedestrian laws exist.
If you step out into a highway or interstate in literally any other state and hit someone. They are at fault.
It's illegal to cross a highway or interstate in 99% of cases.
You being the pedestrian have to ensure there is no traffic.

I don't punch you in the face because I want you to get the fuck out of the way I punch you in the face because you're in the fucking way. Amen

>they attempt to pass through at below walking speed
why?

Attached: fight me.jpg (840x960, 119K)

>hey goys, the left may be right on some things...
>the right want to kill stuff and act like niggers
Wow, that was a pretty quick jump you made from your first post.
It's as if you... already held these beliefs... hmmmm...

system that kills you? statistics on that please.

>if you make even regular folk hate you, you win.
Straight out of Castreau's playbook.

>the real world doesn't operate on well-meaning wishes and prayers
Shocking.
>positive change using non aggressive tactics
LEL.

Attached: 리나1260.jpg (713x544, 123K)

>Stuck in a powerless situation
>Sitting behind hundreds of horsepower that can smear you into a fucking stain and enough ammo to defend myself from your shitty friends as any proper patriot should do when his duty calls him to make a stand against communists.
Pick one

Leftists are lucky that most people are NPC's and blocking their path doesn't raise their aggression level unless you actually touch them.

All this does is make normal people hate the protesters and their cause. I've never understood this tactic. Want to protest the police? Picket the police station.

>you want to kill us ?
>good, you're supposed to feel that way

Attached: 1493964223792.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Moving forward at 3mph, if they don't move then too bad. I honestly don't care about their protest whatever it is. Jury trial me for breaking their toes.

>"Powerless situation"
>I can run them over and get away with it

Except the protestors do no have a method of appeal, or means to stop these actions with negotiation on my part first. They are unaccountable.

The government at least informs of of changes and gives me a chance to organize against it, or appeal it for damages late.

Liberals are fucking deluded, more at 11.

Attached: Liberal delusion vs reality.png (960x924, 1.41M)

>powerless

Attached: 1LpZF8L.gif (286x225, 1.73M)

You, you dumb fucking nigger.

Song related:
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

If you stand in the road, you deserve to die, full stop.

Similarly, if you're a retarded nigger who can't stop commuting crimes, you deserve to have your skull caved in by a cop, full stop.

Leftists are beyond brainless.

Attached: 1534815450655.png (1200x1182, 1.03M)

Expect if they were part of a system that patrols, harassed and killed you, they wouldn't be able to make other people feel powerless, making the entire protest reduntant and mean absolutely nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss

Attached: 1417252900564.gif (400x255, 1.75M)

Yet, not one of them killed the protestors.
It's like there is two kind of people.

>My friend did not disagree with me as to the likely counterproductive effects of such a demonstration. Instead, he argued that this simply did not matter. His answer was that even if it was counterproductive, even if it turned people against war protesters, indeed even if it made them more likely to support the continuation of the war, he would still participate in the demonstration and he would do so for one simple reason — because it was, in his words, good for his soul.
>What I saw as a political act was not, for my friend, any such thing. It was not aimed at altering the minds of other people or persuading them to act differently. Its whole point was what it did for him.
>And what it did for him was to provide him with a fantasy — a fantasy, namely, of taking part in the revolutionary struggle of the oppressed against their oppressors. By participating in a violent anti-war demonstration, he was in no sense aiming at coercing conformity with his view — for that would still have been a political objective. Instead, he took his part in order to confirm his ideological fantasy of marching on the right side of history, of feeling himself among the elect few who stood with the angels of historical inevitability. Thus, when he lay down in front of hapless commuters on the bridges over the Potomac, he had no interest in changing the minds of these commuters, no concern over whether they became angry at the protesters or not. They were there merely as props, as so many supernumeraries in his private psychodrama. The protest for him was not politics, but theater; and the significance of his role lay not in the political ends his actions might achieve, but rather in their symbolic value as ritual. In short, he was acting out a fantasy.

Can't you just shoot them?

That's a pretty quick change of heart.
From "The left is sometimes right" to "The right is pissed off they want to murder the first thing that looks at them funny"
Also, no, the right is more peaceful then the left. Look at the Detroit riots, those guys are 99% registered democrats.

>Tfw waking up the next morning and cleaning skin from your radiator grille.

Useful idiots are not labelled as such for nothing.

Attached: useful idiots.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

Yeah but that's after how many years of peaceful protesting exactly? Yeah thats right.

But its true. Sorry if I don't automatically adhere to the echo chamber that Jow Forums has turned into, but you guys do act like niggers sometime. If you cant see that than you're blinder than the left and have no right to criticize me.

Nice argument there bro

Attached: bAAIFeS.gif (400x225, 2.37M)

Just drive forward very very slowly so that you don't hurt them but also force them to move

Detroit is niggers. The left does not equal niggers. And you take a damn good look at every single post on Jow Forums and then come tell me with a straight face that most of you don't want to murder liberals and niggers and basically anyone not white.

The arm on the window always gets me, like this is an every day thing for him.

Attached: confederate_pepe.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

it would be funny if they are protesting about muslims coz a muslim wouldn't have stopped his truck of peace :^)

It doesn't make sense because the people who do this shit are actively trying to ruin the lives of everyone else.
These people are the problem, not the people fighting against the problem. If all of them were killed, it would improve the lives of everyone else.

The left absolutely destroys everything, and then they harass and bother you because you will not join them and help them destroy society.

>The left does not equal niggers
In a multicultural country, it does.

>if you kill me i win!

>powerless situation
A little bang bang scatters everyone. Tell me what the problem is here? Do they think the system controls like a remote? Fuck no, it's all a web of incentives and punishments.

Wow so many Fascist and Nazis. No wonder were gonna have a massive blue wave. ITS NOT OKAY TO RUN INNOCENT PROTESTORS OVER!!!! How hard is that concept!

Attached: ACO09212018.png (980x877, 1.3M)

If you stop someone in a hallway and force them to listen to your political diatribe, and you refuse to let them pass, that is an unlawful detention and is a violation of another person's rights. This is no different. You are stopping them from lawful movement.

Attached: deathwishcb_large.jpg (680x381, 43K)

>Powerless
>Can shut down major roads
>Powerless because of the system
>People in huge killing machines who can kill you don't because the system is protecting the protesters even when they break the law

So its about usurping power for them; Got it.

You might get a blue riptide if you started shaving your armpits again.

I wonder if liberals feel the same if pro-life protesters did the same thing.

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

That's schizophrenic.
You expect others to stay powerless while respecting the law and your lives while you refuse to do the same for them.
You're actually self-absorbed douchebags.

Why would the jews let one of their tools destroy another?

If the system truly patrolled, harassed and killed them, they wouldn't be standing there blocking traffic for hours and dragging them off in plastic cuffs after being pepper sprayed at worst, they'd be giving them the wooden shampoo or setting up execution squads... you dumb niggers.

>"Yeah but that's after how many years of peaceful protesting exactly? Yeah thats right."
>When the left does it it's completely justified.
>It's their turn!
Fuck off.

>"Sorry if I don't automatically adhere to the echo chamber that Jow Forums has turned into, but you guys do act like niggers sometime."
>Don't ever take action, goyi— guys, you don't want to be thought of as niggers, do you?
So transparent it hurts.
>If you cant see that than you're blinder than the left and have no right to criticize me.
Sounds like someone's pretty high on his own farts.

>Nice argument there bro
You'll make a nice adornment for a lamppost, kike.

Attached: nx3nwfSmr11uj609jo2.jpg (1000x822, 253K)

Start running them over already, let's make it into a sport

Run them over that what you do
>Terry Davis.png

NSA knows how you feel about everything and you particularly are not going to have a good time soon

extremely underrated
based haiku poster

Attached: 1338418418982.jpg (192x171, 49K)

...The butch edition.

Attached: Numale.jpg (2008x2108, 1.32M)

the smug pic outs you as a larper btw you shouldn't be trolling your fellow right wingers we have enough left to deal with.

It just shows nobody there has the balls to step on the gas because we're still too law-abiding as a society. I mean, you could ram straight through those commie agitators, but if the commie agitators have pulled that shit it means their jew democrat mayor ordered the police to stand down and let them do it. They'll not hesitate to send the police after you, though, goy, for assaulting their peaceful demonstration and being a nazi.

It's a woman apparently

jidf please

it will wash out in the rain

Except this is not a 'helpless' situation. The cops should be responding right away and arresting these fuckers. You're also legally allowed to edge forward to them, and once they predictably start hitting the hood of your car you can run them over and say you feared for your life

The "system" is the only god damn reason they'd survive that situation.

Attached: 1438774699656.jpg (282x348, 21K)

They become ever brazen and bold.

Attached: whatever.png (784x225, 22K)

i laughed

They block traffic because no one cares if they stand on some street corner yelling their stupid shit opinions with their shitty signs no one cares about. So they fuck up people's day by getting them pissed and forcing their opinions down people's throats and literally does the opposite effect of what they want. They don't want them as supporters? Good cause 99% of them won't be after your baby tantrum ruins their day and they hate your immature criminal ass even more.

Hitting your hood with what? The dumb fucks taped their arms together.

>if you found yourself in MY situation, you would actually do something about it
>that's BAD, so I'm just gonna stand here until someone fixes my problem for me

Aaaaaaaaaaa I'm gonna fucking kill myself

This retard poster is 100% right though. Peaceful protest is pussy follow-the-rules bullshit and doesn't work. Regardless of politics this is just correct.
This is why the left, following the footsteps of groups like antifa, need to start protesting violently and get utterly fucking annihilated by stronger, better men.

Attached: 0f4d36a83a857b3dee7aacb5b1b4e9fd47ffb4f7_full.jpg (184x184, 8K)

They would have most definitely moved out of my way.

Wow...faggotry

Just a simple presentation of a fact.

A nigger is more niggerish than a non-nigger because the nigger is a nigger.

> how much nigger could a nigger nig if a nigger could nig nigger?
>a nigger will nigger as much nigger as a nigger will nig because a nigger is nig.

> youre a nigger, try o stopp nigging.

They'll panic and start kicking, or thump their ducktaped arms weakly on the hood

>also if you actually do something about it I'm gonna get the system I'm protesting to fuck you over

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im gonna FUCKING KILL myself

Attached: 1534570533427.jpg (395x310, 54K)

This

No. Protestors block traffic because they're unemployed and lack empathy.

In KY, pedestrians only have the right away on the zebra stripes. These dumb fucks would be forgotten in court. A roof over my head, ie: job > liberaltard stupidity.

This.

Nice haiku my man.

They're also retards who expect you to not be angry at them, but be angry at the thing they're protesting because it led them to blocking you on the road

Great post. I've been thinking a lot lately about the "everyone is just an actor in my play" mentality. It explains so much about so many people's actions.