I believe this board is too hard on the Jewish people...

I believe this board is too hard on the Jewish people. As a Catholic board we must recognize that the covenant made with the Jewish people is everlasting and irrevocable. As long as the people of the Jewish faith adhere to the mitzvot then their covenant is legitimate and binding. It is up to The Lord God to determine their worthiness.

Attached: crucifixion_icon.jpg (800x1139, 281K)

>we
kys.

I will keep safe. Thank you, Brother.

Catholics are the real Jews; modern Jews are the synagogue of Satan. They killed Christ, you idiot.

Attached: jesus-jews.jpg (374x290, 46K)

The covenant wasn't revoked, it was expanded. Jews loyal to God are now Christians.

Only ashkenazi get the rope.
Sephardic jews can stay.

The catholic faith doesn't teach that the covenant of the Israelites continues on with the Pharisee sect.

Falseflag sage

Christ was killed according to his own plan. By his own words he could call down a legion of angels to defend himself but he did not.

Christ provided a new path but for some reason there are people choosing to adhere to the old covenant. God's word is eternal and cannot be taken back. This is official Catholic teaching and cannot be denied.

It does.

>By his own words he could call down a legion of angels to defend himself but he did not.
That's right. And by their own deeds they cursed their bloodline.

>Persecuted for 1,000s of years
>"God's chosen people"

Pick one

I agree that there is some level of guilt associated with Christ's death. There is a common theme in scripture of people being accountable for their actions despite divine interference. That does not erase the possibility of a Jew walking with The Lord, following his laws and commandments and receiving favor. it is impossible for us to know the judgement of The Lord and it is not our place to administer any judgement or condemnation.

>it is not our place to administer any judgement or condemnation.
You had me until this. If that were the case, there would be no laws, only anarchy. It is absolutely our place to judge and condemn. There is evil in this world, and we have a moral obligation to fight it.

They were most certainly chosen but they did not understand the nature of their covenant. God chose Israel to bring forth salvation for all people. The question then becomes whether Jews are able to continue in their own faith and adhere to the covenant established with Moses. The Catholic church is clear that God's covenant is eternal and any person adhering to it will be judged accordingly.

Pol is a orthodox board

There are laws. They come from The Lord God. Jesus said we should examine ourselves first before looking at our neighbor.

"First remove the plank from your eye then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Have you removed the plank from your eye?

Who hete is Christian and holds the word of Hebrews as holy?

Who holds the words of Caesar, Hellas and Northmen as holy?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-21-18-27-00.png (720x1280, 491K)

The Abomination That Desolates

Christianity has superceded judaism as a spiritual israel. Jews either convert or go to hell.

The Roman Hellas and northmen
Vs
Hebrews

Choose your side.

Attached: 1537583761387.png (403x567, 222K)

My Orthodox brothers are truly blessed. Both the Roman and Eastern traditions hold Apostolic succession and are certainly bearers of truth. The schism is a great tragedy for Christians. I ask though, which church has reached out to all people and which has been bound by cultural barriers?

False, the church teaches otherwise.

Synagogue of Satan.

I choose The Lord My God.

There is no roman or greek christianity, judaism is a colonist and is purely hebraic and semitic.

Attached: Denominations.jpg (1872x1080, 277K)

You choose Hebrews then.

Your weak racist arguments have no place here.

So be it.

You choose the Hebrews then.

>a Catholic board

Try again.

>they were most certainly chosen
define "they"

Hebrews, he believes hebrews were chosen by God because of a hebrew scripture.

>As long as the people of the Jewish faith adhere to the mitzvot then their covenant is legitimate and binding.

They don't. They are a cursed people and will be persecuted until they follow Christ.

as a Catholic board--

everyone stopped reading there

it is not our place to determine that

Sure it is. We are inheritors of God's kingdom as those who follow Christ.

Jews who do not follow Christ violate the covenant. Do you think we are dumb?

>John 8:44 "You people are from your father the devil, and you want to do what your father desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies."

This is what Jesus said to the pharisees; modern Talmudic jews are Pharisaical. Your statement is counter to Catholic teachings and counter to scripture.

Attached: 1528400293283.png (900x720, 984K)

ah, are they the israelites?
inb4 its nigs. don't start.

The 12 tribes of Israel, most of whom were lost and anyone continuing their tradition today. If someone chooses to follow the old covenant and adhere to the mitzvot it is their business.
The Lord Our God has made clear his promises and His word is eternal.

Jesus was a hebrew christianity is abrahamic and true Jew.

name the greatest commandments

Does you God influence the earth?

Do you believe your cult and deity has any distinction? Or power?

The Lord God has made clear that Jews are cursed because they openly reject Him and His Son, Jesus Christ.

Wrong. My statements are in line with Catholic teachings and scripture. The fact that some Jews did not follow the Law and brought condemnation on themselves is irrelevant.

Love God and Love your neighbor as yourself, all of the law is built on this.

>42Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: ‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. This is from the Lord, and it is marvelous in our eyes’? 43Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed.”

Attached: look at him.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>some
define "some"

Where does the truth of jesus the hebraic man god executed has any truth or distinction over shinto?

>as a Catholic....

let me stop you right there

Attached: christians speak on jews.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

No, through His church God has made it clear tha people are free to follow the old covenant if they choose.

>As a Catholic board we must recognize that the covenant made with the Jewish people is everlasting and irrevocable.
This is heresy. The covenant with the ancient jews has been superseded. Christians are the new Israel.

What did jesus say about pagans, didnt yahweh say to slay all the false believers? And that he will protwct israel?

Attached: spear2.jpg (417x731, 28K)

No.

Attached: Dnp83vzW0AECxrd.jpg (618x377, 53K)

Christians are jews yes.

Hebrews were chosen to be a priestly nation so they could be priests between God and the other people. This was to be a way for other nations to receive salvation. They broke this covenant when they crucified Jesus.

Christ said multiple times, along with almost every single apostle, that the modern Jews are the synagogue of Satan.

They also say that the Church is now Israel, aka the Church is now God's chosen people, not the Jews as boomers think. Christians are not obligated to support Israel as a state because they are not God's chosen people now.

Jews can still receive salvation individually, but it's explicitly stated that their salvation as a nation is not guaranteed. You can find proof for everything I said in the Bible.

so we would hold no special favor to hindus lets say, they are not "chosen". no malice, either for sure. if the jews had perverted the law and ignored both the original covenant and the new, and if they are also not the israelites of the bible what makes them better than hindus?
no. maybe muhammad.

False.

I like it rough

oh get outta here (You)

>the crucifixion of christ
ah, a happy day. i remember it well
>USER WAS SENT TO HELL FOR THIS POST

Attached: IMG_3094.jpg (1024x816, 105K)

we should hold no malice or favor to anyone except for those who hear the word of God and obey it.

You believe the word of the hebrew nation is distinctly true?

Why is the cult and deity of the hebrews distinctly true?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-30-12-27-27.png (720x1280, 847K)

Jesus said unequivocally that God is one and that we should follow Him. Certain pagans were "put under the ban" in scripture but it is certain that the Hebrews were not successful in eliminating pagan influence from Israel. The important takeaway is that pagan beliefs are not from God and should be avoided.

And why is Jesus an authority?

right, and they don't hear him. this is visible by their contortion of the law of God to suit their own needs. twice renouncing God, in heaven and as a man. no?
the muz is strong with this one

Didn't jesus say that his father forsaked him as the braindead cultist was executed?

He is the divine Logos, the Word of God made flesh and the savior of mankind.

Mohammad is a false prophet, islam a false cult.

And why do you believe this?

ok, fine you're a jew.

>My statements are in line with Catholic teachings and scripture

The Council of Florence,
"[The Catholic Church] firmly believes, professes, and teaches that the matter pertaining to the law of the Old Testament, of the Mosaic law, which are divided into ceremonies, sacred rites, sacrifices, and sacraments, because they were established to signify something in the future, although they were suited to the divine worship at that time, after our Lord's coming had been signified by them, CEASED, and the sacraments of the New Testament BEGAN... All, therefore, who after that time observe circumcision and the Sabbath and the other requirements of the law, it declares alien to the Christian faith and not in the least fit to participate in eternal salvation, unless someday they recover from these errors."

You are a heretic

Attached: 1522205673562.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Why is Jesus true and shinto false?
Why wouldn't Christianity be another indistinct cult of cultists?

Abraham and moses are false prophets and judaism is a false cultm

>they killed Jesus but you're being harsh
Catholicism not even once
Christianity is the only way

It is not our place to judge them.

Jesus was referencing scripture. It was common in his time to quote a passage of scripture with the assumption that the audience would understand the next part. In this case Jesus was assuming that his audience would understand that although it appeared God The Father had abandoned him that he would ultimately triumph.

because it is the truth

Attached: DC24C8D8-8726-4776-AA9F-ED06C784AD5C.jpg (500x755, 130K)

Why do you have trouble understanding in my eyes all I see is reality the work of the God's, truth and good, survival and the work and will of the Gods to be worthy of Valhalla.

Do you believe I am a Christian or believe in the Hebraic deity?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-06-02-31-29.png (720x1280, 571K)

Why do you believe this is truth.

because it is

>it is because it is
So islam is truth to muslims because it is truth because it is.

>“Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
Fuck off, kike

How to convert goyim to the will and words of semites 101.

You realize the covenant was made to Abraham not the jewish people? Thats just one of the 12 tribes. The covenant passed to Joseph and then on to his two sons. They were not jews, but part of the 10 tribes removed by Assyria and then assimilated into europe.

no. i believe the truth because it is the truth. truth is not made by my believing it.

abraham was not one of the 12 tribes

Very convincing Jew God.

Attached: 1537562076127.jpg (403x446, 46K)

if they choose to follow the old covenant it is their business. scripture and the church are clear on this matter. they will be held accountable in their own time and it is not our place to judge.

based natsoc iraqi

Attached: 1536060016412.jpg (960x413, 100K)

fair enough. though it is our place to be mindful of the facts and righteous in our condemnation of evil.
..i like vikings too. who gives your eyes sight then, and is the breath in your lungs a gift? have you done your due diligence to thank odin for this.. have you rationalized all the homosexuality in the sagas?
..or maybe you are running away from the truth like all of us.
"for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not die, but have everlasting life."
>whosoever believeth in Him
that's anyone at all. anyone who is man enough- to simply believe.

The Bible literally marks Jews as an accursed, rebellious parasites that took advantage and then finally rejected God, and rejects them from both their own fucking kingdom and heaven itself, are you people all mentally retarded?

There is no homosexuality in any saga, bogs are filled with homos.

You are wrong. Look to the church and her teaching.

>bogs are filled with homos
They were filled with homos only after Christianity's influence was being felt throughout Europe. The megacucked heathen movement even admits this, lmao.

We must certainly condemn evil as we see it but not at the expense of ourself. It is just and right to rebuke the wrongdoing of our neighbor but do not let the sin of others bring you to sin yourself. It is our duty first and foremost to bring ourselves into line with God's Word.

>You are wrong. Look to the church and her teaching
Sure, I'll bite, lol. The great church father Saint John Chrysostom repeatedly denounced the Jews and Judaizing Christians in his thesis Adversus Judaeos. Saint Ambrose also called for the burning of Synagogues and denounced the Jews as equal to pagans. Nothing about the original Chalcedonian church supported kikery, unless Catholics have become Protestants now and the Saints' and Church Fathers' teaching is now void or some shit. Eat shit, kike.

Attached: Chrysostom.png (733x375, 321K)

that's true. i do agree. i'll take your advice.
good sir, ..brother. please do examine your heathen ways more closely, and pay particular attention to when odin (..or was it thor?) engages in a most reprehensible act with the erect members of a few deceased individuals hanging from a tree with the intention of becoming max powered up by ingesting-.. i- i can't.

hah whoops.
i meant (You)