Is pol going to accept the Mark of the beast? It does seem pretty convenient... and also you avoid the tribulation

Is pol going to accept the Mark of the beast? It does seem pretty convenient... and also you avoid the tribulation

Attached: 3F4349F1-BEF9-4BE5-A320-046E6C221DFD.jpg (390x377, 35K)

Attached: wtf_am_i_reading_now.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

>Hi there user, that's a bad infection your wife has there, and your kids look like they're starving. We've got medicine and supplies, all you need to do is get one of our NWO tattoo barcodes on your hand. Or your forehead. Just to make sure no one double dips on our handouts.
>No-one's forcing you, but you won't be able to trade at our outposts either. It's just a tattoo - you don't want your kids to starve do you?

no gods no masters

The Mark is already here, it's in everyone's right hand and glows on their forehead. It contains their wallet, their memories, everything that makes them...them.

Attached: 1388666866937.jpg (1349x759, 129K)

If christcucks go to heaven and degenerate leftists go to hell, does that mean all the cool people end up in purgatory?

this IS purgatory, and it is worse than hell

>no gods no masters

Attached: Intelligent software.png (498x758, 297K)

Coffee = 666

The modern right wing is the antithesis of the teachings of Christ. Almost nobody will be going to heaven but most who do will be leftists.

Attached: leaf.png (662x1013, 70K)

>and it is worse than hell
only because it has christcucks and leftists in it, once they fuck off it'll be nice

>sodomites and trannys and niggers will go to heaven
lol no, white people look like angels, niggers look like demon baboons who interbred for 1000 years

Free yourself, accept no gods and no masters.

Salvation is by faith and not of works

the main reason of the misery here are kikes, never forget that!

>Free yourself, accept no gods and no masters.

Attached: Quaking euphoria.gif (460x600, 595K)

*for

This, people larping about barcodes, telescreens and microchips fail to realise they are currently holding the ultimate tracking and spying device.

phonefags, all of them

Yes yes, they're certainly better at it than you guys but you all need to go.

The antichrist is going to be the jewish messiah, so I'll pass.

>you
wut da fug do you mean "you"??? and why are you looking at me?

The difference is that I can throw away my phone, and acquire money/food using other means. Worst case scenario, in a highly tech focused country, I can at least flee to another country

A chipped person, however could feasably be denied anywhere.

To be fair, pcs are not better, all that shit is hardware backdoored. It's just not in your pocket all the time.

Attached: eternal Lithuanian tips helmet.png (967x1011, 858K)

What, do you think your processors made in fucking Israel and software made by Microsoft is secure?

gave up contracts 7 years ago, stopped carrying a phone at all more than 1 year ago. wtf do you think? i'll go down swinging, for kek. i like god, but we resurrected our own for a fucking reason. havent had a pc i didnt build myself in 5 generations.

no, you ..., I was expressing my approval to your previous post. did it show upside down in NZ?

Kek sorry lad thought you were implying I was a merchant

I was avatarfagging :D
no offense taken!