/AUSPOL/ - Dissolve the Australian Commonwealth?

Anyone else ever play with the idea of dissolving the Australian Commonwealth?

What do you think of this map?

Any better idea for names?

Would each of the new countries remain part of the British Commonwealth in their own right or have elected presidents?

I do not wish to be associated with Melbourne any longer.

How much do you identify as someone from the part of the country you are from?

Attached: oztralia.jpg (398x389, 36K)

>Giving Tasmania to M*lbourne
cunt

w/e
Just as long as we can remove that fucking POS faggot Union Jack cuck symbol off our flag.
Fuck Britain.
We are Aussies.
We deserve our OWN flag.

OP is literally a Chinaman trying to be subversive.
Australia was far better with white only immigration

Just put all cunts, faggots and shitskins in Tassie, we'll have the rest.

Fuck of chang you just want the Chinese flag faggot.

yeah wtf

Attached: 1536282029608.png (277x276, 209K)

STFU boot-licking union cuck fag

Fuck off cunt.

Fuck of xjink

I'm a teacher and these cunts just made us sit through personal development about how we should do 'Welcome to Country' at the start of the day

They can get fucked if they think I give a single shit about the bushniggers spirituality.

Your next Queen is Camilla.
Cunt

>cuntsville
couldn't have agreed more

I think you mean manus island

Cringey as fuck

Attached: 1508631267847.png (439x418, 341K)

Even better, and PNG.

>mfw 5 hours into a 16 hour shift

Im so JUSTed that im starting to think its not worth it anymore

Attached: 1527566535025.png (666x666, 475K)

Folks like you intrigue me you take it up the ass to be a good wagecuck but then come here to talk shit like you're alpha but in reality you're beta as f u c k. You'll do exactly as your administration says wagecuck unless you want to be made redundant.

Attached: 1508631930142.png (741x568, 43K)

How are 16 hour shifts even legal..

16 hour shift on a saturday wtf are you working?

You’re a fucking retard.

fpbp

Just because the system is beta doesn't mean we're not alpha. The system is more like omega.

Let me run the country I'll give you alpha. Slut.

The fair work act, the relevant award and an iba

>get a job as a cleaner
>goes from 15 hours to fucking 36 hours a week since im covering a couple of people's shifts
>mfw making mad bank
>mfw this week they're back, and im only on fucking 11 hours this week until October 1st
Beyond mad, i want more fucking money.

Attached: 1537597880693.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Australia seems like a good time.

How expensive is shit over there? Like how long could i expect to get by with lets say, $4,000 usd?

Coal industry

Its a bit of grey area but im pretty sure you are supposed to be observed after 12 hours

less than a week

Ive seen your posts in a few threads. Do you get a decent hourly rate?

You'll never run anything the only time you'll entertain this power fantasy is while you're taking a shit or on these boards. Beta as fuck if you ask me also I immigrated here ~6 years ago I can safely tell you 90% of the pop is beta as fuck during my application to the army here I saw things I wish I could unsee let me just put it this way we're lucky we're an island or we'd be 50 shades of fucked.

Attached: 1508743451091.jpg (800x450, 61K)

only got me for about 0.5 seconds but i'd still fuck him

>you will never jump out of a plane with him and then have some exasperated nylon enhanced bush sex

Do why did you faggots give away white paradise again?

I do 12hr shifts
flat rate 32 hour inc overtime

22/hr

Attached: 1524230125117.png (220x229, 9K)

>be Australian
>make $200k/year scrubbing toilets
What the hell is going on with your economy

Depends. I could let you my apartment, but that’s 370/wk. you can, if you don’t want to be flash Murray, eat for about 20/day.. and eat well. No takeaway. Transportation varies, ofc. Too many variables.

>32/hour
giv

Attached: 1522664731917.png (924x1095, 56K)

480 a shift
4 shifts a week
Fucking love my life

service based industry

But McDonald's pay just the same and you get free nuggets to take home rethink your career user.

>4 shifts a week
cunt, what are you doing, i'd be doing at least 6 a week.

>during my application to the army here
You saw horrendous things whilst filling out some forms?

> 90% of the pop is beta

That's accurate, it's reflected in the voting.

You could fly there and back immediately and enjoy the sights from the airplane

t. Henry George Zhang

How many of you lads are on Centrelink?

Attached: 1537522526638.jpg (776x900, 116K)

But my company pays for my fuel

Attached: hit detection.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

Nope

Attached: 1534640785499.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

All the way up past assessment day I just couldn't imagine myself serving anyone less skilled than I am and having been intro'd to a retired sgt and 2 serving captains. I quickly decided I couldn't handle people with goldfish tier IQ planning my battles.
But nuggets user.

Not for many years. I refuse to.

Fuck off, I’m not replacing it with the chinese flag Wang.

why do you refuse what your government already takes?

Australians don't make much sense to me or to themselves for that matter.

This

Fuck nuggets, im trying to lose weight.
I usually just buy a packet of sakatas, a coffee and a bottle of water and im set for the day from like 3am till when i finished somedays at 10pm or 2:30pm depending on the day

Attached: smoking tank.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

Fuck that if I wanted to live like a jew I'd move to the US.

Work for a state owned power company as a mechanic. We get an RDO every fortnight but if you work it you get paid overtime.
I can't help but JUST at all the betas at work who rather stay home on their RDO instead of getting paid double time for a day to work a regular fortnight.

Cunstville don't want you
Cuntsville don't need you

Suit yourself faggots, nothing will change for us.

How's that living like a jew?
When i got this job, i ate maccas a bunch and gained like 5 kg in my first week

Attached: 1523453862263.jpg (648x644, 196K)

Because I have some pride in myself. I also have marketable skills.

m8, you're giving up on your cuntry. Not because of wage slavery, but I'm in the Geography classroom teaching wellbeing and quality of life. I present them with facts and let them draw their own conclusions, which is way more than what my cohorts do.

Who knew that most kids choose to be anti-immigration when you present them with a broad variety of sources, rather than just drilling them with feeling bad for muh boat people?

why come in for overtime theres very little to gain in life in this country

Alcoholism and materialism

Trying to lose weight is 1 thing but eating 1 meal in ~12 hours is shit. Also 5kgs in 1 week is just impressive.

Well at least the pay is good i hope.

reckon ill just take it off

Attached: 1492401357334.jpg (1024x462, 82K)

>pride

No, you're graced by your own ignorance. Who do you think paid for you to go to state school? A kid costs roughly around $8000 in tax payers money. Not to mention but the highest earners in this country (i.e government) are the biggest dole bludgers who have conned you into thinking otherwise. Let's not forget about how the banking state works either.

So please elaborate me more on this so call pride.

The issue with that is they're kids and have absolutely no idea how most things work/are/were so to actually back up your notion of education by referencing their opinion as any form of support to it is beyond asinine I mean you'd have to be a real special boi to think that way.

Attached: 1508746928440.jpg (962x962, 467K)

I don't live in a Jew city. I have guns and a 4x4 so there's plenty to look forward to.

well i might pick up a sausage roll or something at lunch, it's not a definitive lunch list.
tbqh, i spend most of the day driving from place to place.
it's not active work and i rarely work up a sweat unless im doing window washing, so it's really easy to gain weight.
I could do what my coworkers do and smoke instead of eat, but my teeth are already proper fucked and i wouldnt know what to buy.

Attached: 1524194902669.jpg (700x933, 102K)

thats pretty cool

>guns
>ausflag
How's that airsoft?
Makes sense I guess.

Attached: 1510273168134.jpg (400x386, 25K)

airsoft's banned here, m8

My parents paid a premium for me to be allowed entry to a public school. Both they, and my teachers, taught me the value of hard work, be that in study, sports or any recreational pursuit. They taught me the folly, the downright idiocy of expecting reward for zero effort. Looks like your parents failed you there. And it would seem all your parent achieved was to create another fucking brainless needy, entitled golem to feed the machine you appear to despise. You’re a faggot. You haven’t even started to break the conditioning. You literal mensch, I don’t even pity you.

My base is about 33 but only do 40 hours a week. Overtime is double time but im so fucking tired every day.

so because kids cost tax payer money, people should just become dole bludgers

and what does the government being full of dole bludgers have to do with individual pride?

stop being a faggot and earn a living like a proper human being, not a sack of shit that just gets spoon-fed money by his government

Attached: 1466156446919.gif (527x394, 743K)

Hol' up boys we got us a special snowgoy.

>tfw I live in Sydney and house prices average $650,000

>ONLY 40 hours a week
wtf do you do, cunt

>learning anything from a public school

Attached: 1522587057097.jpg (420x420, 31K)

Housing prices are getting thrashed.

How’s that? Taking pride in ones work is now a bad thing? Get the fuck out

pozzbourne should be partitioned off into a separate little city-state desu

the rest of victoria is nice enough and would pair well enough with taswegia

though doing that to shitney as well might solve a lot of problems - they become separate little territories like the ACT and can freely vote for poz while the rest of the state worries about non-poz issues that usually get drowned out by having 80% of your voters live in the same handful of electorates

no but i dream of us adopting more of the seppo model where there's more limits on federal power and autonomy for the states

we need to get rid of all the one size fits all commie shit and let the states compete

The same house I now rent sold for $340,000 before 2008, now it's at least $650,000

make up your own ceremony where you light a fire in the middle of the room and set loose a couple brown snakes or something

The funny thing is you can get actual guns easier than airsoft in most parts of Australia, except my state Airsoft is legal.

Man fuck coal. Dirty shit. Oil and gas is where it's at. Failing that, iron ore

Why didn’t you learn anything. Was the maths too hard. Didn’t homer ring all the bells? What kind of a piece of shit are you that you didn’t firmly grasp an opportunity when offered, then bitch about it later?

You're literally arguing with yourself who hurt you user?
Very nice but alas all good things must come to an end.
Hunting rifles hardly qualify as guns.

Well i dont live in WA so thats a bit hard to get onto

Coal sampler

Has your rent gone up much in the meantime?

Long way till the bubble bursts.

Why in a scenario where we are redrawing borders and dissolving the current order, you allow thr continued existence of Melbourne?

I rate Cuntsville but.
t.New South Welshman

fresh OC

Attached: 2456257.jpg (745x683, 111K)

fuck off with your preaching, 18 year old prat, i have a job.

Thanks user.

Lel, I wish I was 18.

Is the news and radio still fucking going on about the strawberries?

Attached: 1522253821929.jpg (495x570, 128K)

Don't mind those two they're literally arguing with nothing.

Shoop strawbs in.

I only started renting in my area last year, I looked up the sale history of the house online

boomers invested all of their capital into property which does nothing but place a burden on working people and will nuke the economy when the bubble bursts rather than industry which could expand and strengthen the economy. fucke me dead