>UKIP aiming to be 'radical, populist' party - Gerard Batten
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45593648

>Anjem Choudary: Security concerns over radical preacher release
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45590895

>British jihadists refusing to leave Syria
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-45593493/british-jihadists-refusing-to-leave-syria
__________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/e70K9GtQ

Attached: _102428945_star.jpg (375x479, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do Brits get taught in school that they descend from the Celts of the ancient times, or the Saxons that killed them?
Which history is taught in your schools?

We learned about celts, Romans, saxons, vikings and normans, but I'm in my 30's, so I doubt it's like that now.

Both

We are descended from a mix of both

Twitter mongs trying to associate Joe Owens with #HighToryGang

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-085157.png (1080x1920, 666K)

Neither

i think i realised may is doing all this "no deal is better than a bad dead" rhetoric and all this angry postoring
not too try to scare the EU but to convince people that when she eventually blinks and concedes that the deal she accepts is a good deal.
Mongs will think that "it must be a good deal becuase may seem so certain that she wont accept a bad one"

CAMH

ON

Attached: waheeeeeey .webm (640x800, 1.16M)

IT'S COMING HOME LADS

HAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAA

>People are actually calling it the Irish Question now

So do we get a Modest Proposal or a Final Solution

NGUBU IS BETTER THAN MBWEBEBE YOU FOOKING CUNT

Attached: norf fc btfo.webm (288x360, 672K)

Posting this here lads. Worked on this a while ago but never finished it. Anyone interested can have a go at it.

Attached: afd(british).jpg (800x1049, 233K)

>british means bearskin hats and corgis
might as well put a red phonebox and nadiya hussian

Doesn't mean that, but they are obvious signals of that identity. It's a shitty meme m8, not high art. Come on now.

Attached: file.png (1536x2048, 3.49M)

Attached: shippydies.png (619x767, 679K)

Attached: celtgrup.png (1730x748, 157K)

wheres ye old gruggs with their sosej rawls

Hahaha

Mornin dude's

Attached: gruggs.jpg (1433x660, 139K)

based LOL

what did they mean by this?

Attached: 362677.jpg (587x784, 80K)

We don't get taught anything like that in schools

Attached: 1525376293850.png (733x464, 114K)

Hello Edward.

If I remember what I read correctly it's not even the Celts that were there originally Britons went there from the Basque area when the ice retreated and Celts enriched those people in the same way that the Celts were enriched later.

But, if you look at the haplogroups, it appears that those people were not genetically enriched as much as leftists would have you believe. They're basically the same people as 10,000 years ago with pockets of genetic enrichment where invaders landed.

Edward's my dad's name, call me Dude, or the Dude, or el Duderino, or his Dudeship

What's up your Dudeship.

Basque are a very interesting people, different genetically from basically anyone else.

Muslamic Ray Guns.

This board is the worst it has ever been

I'm not into the whole brevity thing

> "we saved Europe from old Jerry and helped establish the greatest country in the Middle East"
t. High Tory cuck

The right is in the worst shape its ever been

The country is in the worst shape its ever been

The future is in the worst shape its ever been

the board or brit/pol/?

I'd say the board itself has become a stinking quagmire, but Brit/pol/ remains a little island in the storm.

Hey The Eddude

Attached: celtobese.jpg (1000x600, 218K)

No, posters like you ruined it. You think it hasnt changed in quality because you started posting during brexit or after.

The board is useless and more of an echo chamber than reddit.com

>"i wish we were a slave state of the krauts because I watched some neonazi propaganda make by a yank on YouTube

Okay mate. Well you're wasting your time then posting here, I suspect your one of the three random cunts who come in here to just whine like a gate caught in a wind.

crikey

Everyone who regularly posts in this thread is retarded
Every poster who uses a tripcode is retarded
Every poster who posts the le cool quirky funny haha cartoon haha gruggs haha northerners haha southerners haha greggs haha cartoon frogs haha... Has ruined the site. It was bad enough when it was only a handful of idiots but now it seems it has caught on.

Shut up idiot, read a book

I'm reading through the Life and Lives of London's Working Poor at the moment you butthurt little scrote.

You cunts are the worst - you complain about this place and that is all you do - you don't seek to rectify it or make it more of an arena for the kind of debate or discussion you want, you choose merely to sit and cry.
An Anonymong.

Attached: aniu.png (788x924, 91K)

Brit/pol/ is abysmal and has arguably declined more than the rest of the board as a whole, with the exception of Trump threads. All it is now is WWWHHHEEEYYY GGGOOOOAAAALLL and other football memes with the odd "hungry desu lads" post here and there. The place is dead.

Why would I? I come here to post about politics. I don't come here to laugh at hahahahha wow someone drawn a northerner as a caveman hahaha look at that souther fairy hahahahha wow comedic genius hahahaha

Get fucked you little faggot, I have a life, why the fuck would I waste precious time trying to fix this shit? I'm just saying now what I see when I do visit.

You're completely wrong

We also have faggots whining about board quality

You need to chill

>2015
Brit/pol/ is dead! You cunts ruined it!
>2016
Brit/pol/ is shite! You ruined it!
>2017
Brit/pol/ is a wasteland, Karen ruined it.
>2018
Brit/pol/ is abysmal! Goalposters ruined it

Yawn.

You've done a number on yourself. Do the thread a favour and fuck off you weasel.

>its not how i like it
>why don't you make it how you want it
>nah its fucking dead fuck off

Attached: fag blaster.jpg (468x437, 76K)

You did ruin it you little runt freak
Go fuck your mother

This every single time.
Often made by people who got bullied off here for getting BTFO on various subjects or had numbers done on them by Eddie or Pubes and then come back every single day to say the same thing.
Last night there was larpers in here saying how they're going to stab anons. The state of them.

/brit /\po/l\\ was always shit should have been banned years ago

It appears you've entered a thread filled with things you don't like. How could this have happened to you?!

Hungry desu

just had some sausages. lush

Hey man! Leave the mothers out of this! Totally uncool

Not quite. As I understand it, the people who came here when the ice sheets retreated (who built Stonehenge, and who leftists try to tell us were dark-skinned) were almost completely replaced by Indo-European 'Beaker culture' people 4000-ish years ago. These Indo-Europeans eventually picked up a 'Celtic' culture, but apparently without very much genetic change.

Corr...

Pound bakery > Greggs

Fucking this

Honestly absolutely fucking this

It appears you are living in a society you don't like. How could this have happened to you!?

I interrobanged your mum you little fuck up

If you had sex you wouldn't feel this way.

Is pound bakery a northern thing?

I think a perma-banning of all the tripfags in this thread would be a great thing. Might eve help them sort out their lives, assuming they don't just end it all.

What's up.

Why don't you project some more. Reveal a little more about yourself for me. Dance, monkey

They're being honest about the people who comprise the Labour cult

trust an Indian to shit it up

pffffTTTTT best fucking thing i've seen all year lads
www facebook com/ravi5291/videos/2086707298029176/?__tn__=H-R

Attached: 1e353w.jpg (150x150, 7K)

take a screen shot

I never understood what happened between master brew and woes, and why did horatio cut ties with him? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Attached: toast sandwich.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

>YouTube personalities

Attached: 1536628196471.jpg (876x579, 59K)

why? just watch it lad

Boss has just cut my hours because I didn't serve a customer six minutes after I finished work. Was I in the wrong?

something about different political beliefs

i mean what was situation

THIS!

Kill yourself faggot.

Not cool man

MB is a high tory cuck

I might have mayonnaise on toast at 1ish

Oh fuck offf Eddie you stupid clown

Attached: Anglos living in LA.jpg (487x600, 169K)

does masterjew actually belive his larp or is he just be contrarian and edgy?

I finished work at 5.30pm, I asked permission from supervisor to leave the till , he said okay. I went and bought a beer, queued up and bought the beer. Then realised I needed to use the post office, so a queued up there in a separate line and was waiting, but there was nobody serving as the other colleagues were busy on the shop side.
It was 5.36pm at this point and the woman in the front of the line said "I'm sick of this, I'm going somewhere else". This was when my manger called me owner and shouted at me for losing a customer, he expected me to come out of the queue and serve the three people in front of me. He said "I won't forget this, no just get out of here!"
Hours come through today for next week and 12 hours has been cut.

Please stop ignoring me.

What was this meme orignaly?
Presume something about jews but i thought los angeles was more spics

THe state of (You)

should have quit right there tbqh.

He probably believes it, his comments are full of people making multiple paragraph posts about based bomber Harris and the jerries etc
That high tory shit is such a meme it's hard to even put into words

This is why people don't want to hang with you man

You can't just quit, I am looking for a new job but I wouldn't fancy going on the dole for the next 3-4 months.

Whats happening

Don't be silly, any place on earth which is rotten to the core and immoral even by the lowest standarts will be absolutely infested with jews in numbers you would have thought impossible to even be at one place. The jew is a metaphorical cockroach, he can only thrive in a swampy dirtiness. Only in the most immoral, depraved, dirty, cosmopolitanised, crime-ridden,materialistic, perverted and disgusting of enviroments can the jew thrive. An honest living on the other hand is like light to that cockroach, it quickly craws away in obvious agony. It is impossible for a cosmopolitan dump like LA not to have insane numbers of Jews in it.

Attached: Israelis.jpg (487x600, 101K)

>being this much of a cuckold