Boy with severe dairy allergy died after classmate put cheese down his shirt

We really, really need to bring eugenics back.

foxnews.com/health/2018/09/20/boy-with-severe-dairy-allergy-died-after-classmate-put-cheese-down-his-shirt-report.html

Attached: 1537465499573.jpg (1862x1048, 153K)

He would've died at some point. Surprised he made it this far.

If you die from cheese you weren't meant to live.
Rest in peace, poor soul

I feel bad for the kid, and even moreso for the kid who was probably not expecting to assassinate a fellow student with cheese and is probably traumatized now
The parents were responsible for creating this fragile but innocent abomination and then further guilty of thrusting him into a world that would surely kill him. His cheesy blood is on their hands.

Attached: 1452748993791.png (500x322, 42K)

I spoke to his mum, she replied that
they were really cheesed off about it.

kid was allergic to being an American.

ayyyyyyyyy! that's-a gouda joke!

how tf you die from skin contact with milk?

Has it ACurd you either of you asshole's that this was just a child and there's no whey he deserved a cheese allergy?

He was a distant relative of cheddar man, so its surprising he didnt act more caerphilly!

All these faggots with lousy puns
>>>>>>>>reddit
Now.

He was in the WRONG FUCKING COUNTRY.

poor little street shitter, it shouldn't have happened like this
it was nacho time to die

I agree, we should cover every newborn child in allergenic substances.

That way, nobody has to worry about any of this shite.

>Not liking puns

Attached: Not Sea Sharks.jpg (600x960, 122K)

Don't be an aggressor, bin that cheddar.

>The 13-year-old was severely allergic to wheat, gluten, all dairy products, eggs and all nuts and eggs, was asthmatic and suffered from atopic eczema.
He was basically allergic to life itself.

The boy and the classmate were 13. The classmate is at fault.

This is like that moment on signs when they find out water kills the demons. Throw cheese slices at all poos in your vicinity.

Like a lot of kids with special requirements , they are forced into mainstream schools.

What the fuck is wrong with parents that never allow their children to come in contact with any bacteria so that they end up like this. There’s no way he had a defect this severe, it had to have been aggravated by never being exposed to allergenics as an infant. WHY TF WOULD THE PARENTS NOT JUST FUCKING HOMESCHOOL THE KID

Karanbir Cheema, known as Karan, suffered a serious allergic reaction in Greenford, West London, just before noon on June 28 last year. Fucking year old article posted as new on Fox btw.

>shitskin with genetics so bad he dies when cheese touches him

Thankfully he wont reproduce

Attached: 1536839244589.gif (220x220, 18K)

The same thing happened to me when I was in elementary school too. I have a severe dairy allergy and someone splashed milk in my eyes.
There's been several times when my throat closed and I blacked out from simple foods like peppermints or seasonings.

RIP

He had no right to be in England, he should have lived with the Curds..

What is the best poo slayer cheese?

Attached: cheese-chart.jpg (2700x3600, 606K)

sage

sage

There is a cheese called Pantysgawn...lol

>Survival of the fittest
>Be pajeet
>Not fit enough to survive
>die

So sad

Also why would anyone put cheese down your shirt? What kind of mutt prank is that?

Thank you, finnbro

FYI this has something to do with all the inbreeding in their culture. Saw a poo in a wheelchair doing that horse tooth wide eyed stare.

>be huwhite
>be allergy free

Its ironic because as a pajeet his immunity to fecal-borne disease is probably superhuman and yet he was slain by mere dairy product
Truly he should have stayed in his designated habitat, he's like an alien from that shamalayan movie

Humans should not be consuming cows milk...

Rip

Not your mother not your milk.

It's so unexpected. There are billions of poos literally wallowing in excrement and filth

paki btfo by CHEEEEEEEEEEESE !
the poo destoryer

t. some mad man

hahahaha.
based.

Nah most pure indians have dairy allergies because they don't have the resistant enzime for processing cows milk products.

only the poo's with Persian generic can sometimes be immune to the allergies.
but most of the Indian don't have the immunity to high lactose can can't break it down into fats and oils to pass through the gut.

it's just supposed to make you shart uncontrollably, not DIE

>fatally allergic to ubiquitious foodstuffs

kid didnt have a chance , something would have got him sooner or later.

bonus points for almost certainly inbred poo parents.

in school we once had this friend who was deathly allergic to peanutbutter
so during lunch we would pass around a pb&j over his head and he'd lose his shit
good times

i cant think of a kryptonite joke but i wish i could.

Why would he even be in a regular school unless you were trying to kill him. Literally if someone opens a packet of nuts he will die.

>Touch a piece of cheese
>Die
That's natural selection if I ever seen. I'd even be downright offended if half-blind kid was allowed to live

>parents with poor genetics make unwise decision that results in their genetically disastrous offspring being killed
reality working as intended for once

how does a mammal survive childhood being allergic to milk? this kid should have been raised in a bubble not sent to public school

He surrendered to that cheese like a Frenchman.

This. I cook for a school, this shit scares the shit out of me because it only takes one slip up. And it doesn't help that parents put food preferences as allergies, half the school is allergic to corn, lactose, gluten even tho nothing happens if they eat it, it complicates every plate you put out.

>2018
>working at a school

holy shit dude, get out while you can
t. got HRed for not showing proper deference to a woman

Shut the fuck up faggot nobody here is upvoting your trash. Fuck up off the board bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (632x632, 241K)

>pic
>karan
>Rina Cheema

whats the problem here?

I AM THE CHEESE. I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW. I AM BETTER THAN BOTH THE BOLOGNA AND SALAMI COMBINED.

Attached: 1537589013900.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

ONE

LESS

PAJEET

Cry me a fucking river.

We can't exterminate them fast enough.

Your lactose of humor is udderly vile

fpbp

It wasn't just cheese, it was everything. Wheat, gluten, dairy AND nuts. He would never have made it to adulthood.