Races are different species

Take this redpill. The idea that the different races are different subspecies is a convincing meme, but based on a fallacy. It fails to acknowledge the diversity within each race.

Take Europeans, for instance. There are Germans, Celtics, Slavs, Nords, Mediteranians, Baltic’s, etc... Each with distinct genetic characteristics. These are the real subspecies variation.

Are you trying to tell me that the difference between a Pole and a German is equal to that of a German and a Nigerian?

Thus, the different races are different species. Each race has different subspecies.

... and you call yourselves race realists. Kek

Attached: 369A3E26-E393-4A31-95CD-719D91B1BEDD.jpg (1536x1155, 877K)

>Thus, the different races are different species. Each race has different subspecies.
You unironically answered yourself

I never asked a question that wasn’t rhetorical. What do you even mean?

Bunch of weeabos who can't even reach their own ass with their hands larping as aryans(indo-aryans and iranians), master race, greeks and meds didn't gave it away?

Attached: images (3).jpg (451x679, 29K)

They are different subspecies

Family Matters was dope

Indians smell like fucking shit

>Are you trying to tell me that the difference between a Pole and a German is equal to that of a German and a Nigerian?
Genetically speaking, often its even greater

A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms in which any two individuals of the appropriate sexes or mating types can produce fertile offspring, typically by sexual reproduction.

We are whites. Not poos indeed.

We can produce fertile offspring so by the typical definition we're the same species. Even dogs and wolves are classified as the same species.

Races are more like different breeds than a species.
Like all dogs are of the domestic canine species, they can all interbreed and have similar biology, they have distinctly different looks and characteristics. Some dogs are simply better at some things than others.
You would never put a pug in a warzone to sniff out IEDs and support soldiers in their jobs, but you would trust a pug to be a kid friendly dog.
You would never trust a shitbull around kids, but they make damn good guard dogs, not just physically but mentally too.
Humans are the same, we can interbreed and are similar biologically (same organs and shit) but also physically and mentally different, blacks are generally faster and have decent endurance, but are thick as shit and cant innovate. East Asians work in groups while the Scandinavian breed is more individual.

tldr, humans are dogs

Attached: 01_DogsOfTheWorldMap.jpg (1918x1278, 2.35M)

Fpbp

>race realists
more like real racists
amirite?

You are too dumb to understand the topic then

wait, how did you jump to that logical conclusion that becuase there is difference between ethnic groups in a race, which everyone acknolwedges, you cant believe in different races and therefore they are the same?
What a stupid fucking message.

>There are differences between poles and Germans
>Therefore they are different sub-species and Africans are a different species.

You know nothing about genetics. A bulldog and german shepherd are genetically very different, in appearance, psychology etc etc does that make them a different species?

Humans are like breeds of dogs. And you dont want your beautiful blue eyed white huskie mixing with some drooling pitiful mutt.

Human body is supposed to have a bit of natural odour even if you bathe regularly. Only people who use chemicals to hide it are those who want to hide the evidence of their dirty lifestyle. Just as you have been doing it for centuries to hide the stench of your clothes or body.

lol dude when you finish showering, you're not supposed to stink.
its a genetic scientific fact that Indians and other brown racial groups sweat more than Europeans and east asians. theres actually a wikipedia page that breaks down the genetic varience for ear wax and sweating among races if you'd like me to link it to you.
But that coupled with the fact Indians are like meth heads for curry, and they dont shower frequently. Woo wee! you get a recipe for some very very smelly people. But i banged one of your women the other day. It was aight.
The best thing you can do to avoid being a smelly little cunt, is to wax your whole body, shower at least once a day, wear good deodorant etc etc.
Saying "people are supposed to be naturally smelly" indicates you stink like a gaping BBC ravaged asshole and you are in denial.

>Thus, the different races are different species. Each race has different subspecies.
are they even human tho

Attached: children.jpg (1023x575, 89K)

>natural odour
familiar smell is a racial trait.

What else would I call a man who looks very dissimilar to me, with totally different skin colour and features?

Retard you don't spend your whole day in shower. You have to go outside and work...oh! I now know where the problem lies.

And then where the problem lies? Since you know me so much.

huskies are white niggers They are dumb as a rock and would snap small dogs necks without doubt.

Replied to wrong person
>embarrassed
>Retard you don't spend your whole day in shower. You have to go outside and work...oh! I now know where the problem lies.

Don't reply to this dude . He's just a poo. A retarded poo with an IQ of 82.2

POO

Loose pants allow easy access to shitting street

Species isn't defined by diversity. It's defined by interfertility. Nenaderthals and modern humans are the same species, they're supspecies. Races are infrasubspecific divisions.

Just look at how filthy he is. And modern society consider him a male super model.

Attached: f7595d22eebd11cdd2fd133872208283--baby-set-group-boards.jpg (236x164, 7K)

The races can and do interbreed and produce fertile offspring, therefore they are not different species

Not true. Generally, different species cannot produce offspring, or if the species are genetically relatively close, the offspring will not be fertile.

Races may be subspecies, depends on your definition. But as individuals, e.g. celts and Germans are simply too similar to separate genetically. Only if you sample large populations you can see patterns in that case. If they were different subspecies you would be able to say for certain if someone is a German by sampling a genome alone. Instead you only get a probability.

That is not true. Every non-(subsaharan) African is genetically closer to each other than to subsaharan Africans.

So a North African is still much closer to a European than to a black African. Even east Asians and Europeans are closer to each other than to black Africans. Indeed, Europeans are particularly similar genetically. Europe is one of the least genetically diverse places, except for remote islands of course.

its called soap and deodorant. You're fucking disgusting if you don't use both

you talk like somebody with no familiarity with showering whatsoever. Or do you actually have to spend all day in the however to not stink? fucking gross. Or are you just that unaccustomed to bathing that you think you have to spend all day in the shower to not stink? either way its fucking gross

>But as individuals, e.g. celts and Germans are simply too similar to separate genetically.
Celt is a culture group. Some celts are germanic and some are med, racially.

take the brainlet pill
your iq is nigger tier

Subspecies, and species at large, are determined by whatever classification is the most useful, and typically it represents reproductive isolation forming divergent phenotypes. There is a useful classification of race as a subspecies at the continental level; though there are differences within whites, they are not nearly as pronounced as the difference between whites and blacks, whites and Asians or whites and Jews.