Is it normal to be approached by Black men in Canada?

While vacationing in Canada, me (German) and my girlfriend were approached by an Black man who saw we were lost.

After repositioning a lock of hair she
had covering her eyes (no wonder we were lost!), he proceeded to give us directions to our hotel, which he read while writing them for us.

He then kindly gave her the instruction paper, to which she was very happy, and I was relieved. It was not a large piece of paper, but I guess he must have had small handwriting. Were good directions, we arrived at our hotel so quickly that we had free time.

Anyways, I'm writing this in the free time I have until my girlfriend comes back from shopping for new lingerie. I can't wait for the surprise!

Attached: 240_F_213842394_IbWW5vTNxq6B4YucbpNh36sak7Z9Yaag.jpg (160x240, 16K)

thanks for updating us
nice blog

You should reward that BASED black man with your gf.
You deserve a reward too, so you can watch as she's impregnated by superior African seed.

>You should reward that BASED black man with your gf.
While I'm not controlling, she knows I strongly feel she is best with me. How do you think we can afford this vacation?
>You deserve a reward too, so you can watch as she's impregnated by superior African seed.
She's marrying me, though.

No, but I heard that it's normal to be approached by Asian landowners.

>Canada
>Black
Blacks are far and few. You must be German. Niggers are attracted to Germans.

Attached: 14909793984321196463119.jpg (517x650, 82K)

She is fucking Tyrone as you speak sorry Leaf, but your a faggot beta. Neck.

There aren't too many blacks here and the ones that are here are generally normal citizens. The young people are slowly being introduces to victim culture nowadays though- so every now and then you'll hear young university black women complaining about white privilege. Before it was never really like that.

>flag
>I can't wait for the surprise!
OH NONONONONON
AHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1537020179051.png (813x850, 343K)

Nice copypasta

yeah you dumb german cunt unlike continental europeans most canadians ( even niggernadians ) know how to read a map

go back to getting cucked by illiterate ebola farmers faggot

I can almost imagine the smelly poojeet who thought he was being so clever when he posted this cuckfic. Yet none of the local retards have checked it so far, which shows a lot about the IQ in this place

> superior
> African

Pick one, only one

>I can almost imagine the smelly poojeet who thought he was being so clever when he posted this cuckfic.
It's based on a German's post. I was unable to find it, so I remade it. His was much better, was at basketball court in USA.

>ooga booga
nice bait, bro

this is stale pasta

Attached: Sage.png (460x288, 149K)

You better post something about Asians in Canada, fits much better

Kek, another leaf cuck fetishist. Take this shit to /b/ or reddt

This. He wrote his phone # on the other side of the directions.

Attached: smelly nigger grabbing a white woman.jpg (700x490, 42K)