OPERATION: Skeleton Supremacy

The goal is to turn skeletons into a white supremacist symbol just in time for halloween.

I also think we could make the phrase 'Happy Halloween' racist because Happy Halloween = HH = Heil Hitler

Attached: reeee.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=346BK83d4-s
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/1/stormtrooper-costumes-banned-from-star-wars-themed/
youtube.com/watch?v=NB9gyyVrbxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>TRICK OR TREAT
>NAZIS TRICKED JEWS AND TREATED THEMSELVES
GOING TO GO TO BLACK NEIGHBOURHOODS AND HAND OUT WERTHERS ORIGINALS (THE TRUE ARYAN CANDY) TO THE LITTLE MONGRELS. HOPEFULLY I DO NOT GET SHOT. HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

Someone give me a quick rundown on why "we are all white on the inside" was chosen as the "slogan". Isn't this counter productive?

Attached: 1d5.jpg (580x624, 35K)

some people wanted to do that but I don't think we're officially doing it. It's retarded because it's basically pushing for equality

BLACK IS OPRESSED FROM THE INSIDE BY THE WHITE. BLACK CAN NOT GET AWAY FROM WHITE OPRESSION. IT IS INTERNALIZED RACISM.

Has potential. Have a bump.

On a side note, we won't be handing out candy any more this year because I live in a somewhat affluent, white neighborhood, and last year nigs and spics showed up by the van load and pickup truck load and let their hordes of niglets and spiclets run free throughout the neighborhood. Parents handed out $85 worth of candy and it was gone in 2 hours. Still had niglets and spiclets knocking on the door for another 2 hours afterward.

First they took the ghosts from us, and no one spoke up (paste in KKK)
Then they took the skeletons, and no one said anything too!

Attached: hqdefaultI1HCVZJF.jpg (480x360, 10K)

bump for potential

OC without the shitty texty?

It is retarded

Bumping for visibility
We can use this just like we did for the ok hand gesture

you already have a whole board on infinity for your dumb idea, faggots go back

I mean the ok sign, milk and chik fil a are now signs or white supremacy so skeletons doesn't sound too hard.

Post moar fashy spoopy skellies

what board nigger?

>>>/jews/

Attached: 7564534564.jpg (429x313, 36K)

t. Ahmad

Attached: 1524877385032.gif (540x540, 1.26M)

>The Nazis have always used skeletons as symbols
Is that true?

Skeletons already are a NAZI symbol. Why do you think people fear them so much? They surround themselves with images of death.

It implies that "white" is the normal

Post skeleton hands doing the OK sign with "ITS OK TO BE WHITE" slogans layered on top. You can tie skeletons to both of those symbols that the public already knows.

Jews are the biggest pushers for islamization of the West, kike.

And that bitch is a zionist gatekeeper:
youtube.com/watch?v=346BK83d4-s

Attached: Jews_ZOG_USA_UN_White_Nations_Migration_2.png (841x639, 292K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

Attached: 1528582550160.jpg (634x555, 111K)

Attached: skelis_2.png (532x312, 86K)

Attached: skelis_3.jpg (1424x842, 402K)

Attached: skelis_1.jpg (400x304, 129K)

based hommiii

Bump for another thing we can ruin for Redditors.
Show them that they always have to choose between being seen as the same as us, or having to stay away from memes.

Attached: Jews_Immigration_And_Nationality_Act_1965_2_Big_Updated.png (3580x1252, 2.32M)

Too late kek

Attached: spooky.png (440x440, 494K)

Islam is going to be banned from the West, along with judaism.

Attached: Islam_political_movement.jpg (1536x768, 251K)

Attached: 1537185530286.jpg (612x792, 73K)

Attached: ermor_lemuria.png (1024x768, 290K)

Attached: ermor.png (376x357, 75K)

Attached: 1507859074558.gif (300x273, 117K)

Retards on Reddit blew the cover before it even became a thing. It's now a known Jow Forums OP and has lost credibility to actually create the laughs we want.

> Doing something at the eyes of everybody doesn't work

How new are you retard?
This places have no cover, everything is always at plain sight.
Holy sight what a shill fagot.

Attached: 1523485291228.gif (329x353, 162K)

great idea, bump

>chik fil a
wait what

it doesnt matter if it's true or not as normies will believe anyway, but yeah, it's true, nazis and a fuckton of other civilizations in history used symbolism with skulls and bones, even changed my flag to demonstrate

Attached: black-ss-hat-1.jpg (1201x901, 87K)

bumping for interest.

holy shit i just thought, if this sets off, we could make pirating become a nazi thing, which would help even more, imagine germans censoring pirate flags in toys because it's nazi symbolism lmao!

genius! have a (you)

That feel when pirate costumes become racist due to the jolly roger. This is radiating with potential. Lets see if vice or vox take the bait

Attached: boltman.png (170x200, 47K)

Bumping to get that win epic style

>O-OY VEY, S-STOP IT, T-THEY ALREADY KNOW IT, IT'S NOT GONNA WORK GOYIM!

If we are successful with this, it won't be the first time something like this has happened:
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/1/stormtrooper-costumes-banned-from-star-wars-themed/

this is cringe

it's literaly impossible for them to refute, even if they post these threads on their sites and say it's all a plan, actually, SPECIALLY if they reveal it, normies will associate skeletons with white supremacy, even if just by making memes. If they reveal it, it'll also get attention of normie right wingers, who will also try to spread it just to show how stupid the left is, all we have to do is bump it and make this get attention, then it'll do all the rest itself

>we are all white on the inside
youtube.com/watch?v=NB9gyyVrbxk