Am I white?

I'm white but I'm middle eastern, do I count?

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-104426.png (1080x1920, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3w0l1nsZv5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

skin color good. culture bad.

Slide thread by racial activists.

Attached: 3BA76DD7-CF95-4B2A-83B6-E775539F3A82.jpg (688x1024, 84K)

Nope you're a medfag

As long as you aren't nigger tier then maybe

How come culture bad?
Talking about Lebanon specifically

And, that is exactly why Europeans don't use the disingenuous and loose American term "white" in terms of race.

Hmmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-095417_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 442K)

hmmmm. maybe culture good.

Hey that's not that bad right?
Yeah I realized that, to a European i'm a nigger lol
Yeah sad reality I guess

You're whiter than the people you are asking.

Hmmmm
youtu.be/3w0l1nsZv5o

If you are Christian and not Muslim I would probably consider you white IF there are only a few of you in my country. Once you Lebbos grow too much you just act like niggers in my experience. In small numbers you guys are alright

The average iq in the west is about 100. 82 is closer to subsaharan iq (70) than western iq.

Yeah see

You're not White European. Hope that clarifies.

Any person who follows Islam forfeits their whiteness.

I've been around a lot of good muslims and a lot of bad christians. As far as I see it, it mostly depends on social class and education
Yeah Lebanese people in Australia are the worst
Idk man, doesn't feel like it. The whites don't consider me as white as they are and the middle eastern cucks mock us for being too pale

>Nigger hairs
not white

Brazil has quite a large christian Lebanese community. They're alright lads, many go into medicine and other prestigious careers. Even the president is of Lebanese descent.

Honestly if you looked at classical borders in Europe/Middle East there are quite a few nationalities that grouped with Europe in antiquity.Anatolia, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, parts of North Africa etc all kind of grouped with Europe in the past. Its mostly that you guys became Muslim that we are now in different spheres of influence.

This is why I specified a small number, sufficiently small that gangs won't form.

If you look brown but act white you are my brother.
If you look white but act brown you are a nigger. Fucking die already.

I'm whiter than most of my south european and south east european friends in Germany. Also whiter than a few spanish guys I know
Define European white? North european white?

Lebbos would just be considered white in Brazil wouldn't they? I feel like the Levantine/European distinction is a subtelty lost when your country is equal parts mestizo, nigger, and white

Lebanonese subs are good

I hope for you that you dont live in the south of lebanon get your boipucxi ready jamal

no you're a levant arab. if you're christian/druze/secular and don't really care about arab culture which really has nothing to do with race in the first place, then at the very best you can call yourself eastmed and hang out with greeks, cypriots, and based armos. you're lighter than me and I'm a christian leb myself. still wouldn't call you white though since for me white means of Europe which you aren't (unless you do DNA testing and you actually are greek or italian). such is the fate of being a lite-semite.

Attached: 678077_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg (650x420, 42K)

Skin colour doesn't make you white. Albino niggers are still niggers and tanned Spaniards are still white. White is European heritage

HAHAHAHA Hezbollah destroyed you faggots in 2006. You cunts wear nappies into combat now because of the based Lebbos hahah

Well, my father is blond with blue eyes (legit not joking). My mom is former mizrahi jewish from what I understand of her family tree. She's white but i remember my grandpa was kinda tanned
I'm also tanned a bit in the face but also quite pale compared to other middle easterns
And yes I do act white. I was white washed by a french catholic school in Lebanon

lebanese christians don't call themselves jamal, and there's probably less than 20 jamals in all of lebanon, it isnt that popular there. muslims are usually omar or hassan in my experience, and christians are samir, michel, charbel etc.

Fuck off cunt. Only Anglo saxons are white the rest are snow or sand niggers.

> mizrahi jewish
> mother's side
you're literally a cedar jew. congrats man you've inherited the power of the olive oil merchant