DIG MUTHERFUCKERS DON'T MEME

THIS SHOOTING BULLSHIT IS STAGED AS FUCK.

IT HITS POINTS TO MAKE YOU TARD ASSES LOVE IT.

Yeah all caps, fuck yourself kill yourself you fucking asshole shills. Rape yourself with a grenade.

THIS SHIT IS FAKE AF, DEEP STATE OUR GUNS ARE OURS MFER

Attached: nomeme.png (657x463, 345K)

look behind the curtain of these fat faggots.

This SHIT IS STAGGGGEDDDD

John Miller, Michael Miller, Aaron Howard, fuckers are getting smarter. How the fuck do we research those names.

Attached: 1537585604996.jpg (1024x416, 40K)

forced memes = psy op

Attached: 1525682133707.jpg (1837x663, 274K)

Attached: 1529390023451.jpg (2447x881, 528K)

>It's popular so it's staged
>nothing happens organically
>don't ask me why or how i cant explain it you need to look for me
>Jow Forums is so fucking retarded this is obvious!
take your meds fucko

Yeah, I don't get it. I hate when there are so many spammed threads of the same thing, like when they were try to get us back into "internet blood sports" drama last week. Enough people take the bait though.

kys black cube

>a fucking Jow Forums meme manifests it self into reality giving people the opportunity to do some playful banter
Oh nose guys is a psyops, wake up sheepol!
Neck yourself idiot

I'm genuinely fascinated by this event.

I can't explain why, perhaps we all play this scenario in our head.

Can't wait to hear more updates on this.

>can't even explain what the fuck black cube is or what it's purpose is without posting intangible infographics that lead nowhere and ultimately say nothing except numerical coincidences and pictures that prove it exists
>everyone that tells me to make sense is cia glow in the dark nigger
your mind is rotting and you should at least try to get your thoughts out cohesively before it's gone for good

still doesn't need so many threads

Attached: 1524970627726.jpg (716x1234, 156K)

I didn't say that it's ok to spam these threads, I just meant that Its understandable if people wanna joke about it

>everything that doesn't fit my narrative is jews
When did autistic nigger Npcs started browsing this board?

Attached: 1537316975782.jpg (234x264, 13K)

Attached: 1528689521422.jpg (549x435, 35K)

g l o w i n g

It’s not fake dude. The fake deep state cia niggers could never be this good. These three were as real as I’ve ever seen people be.

No, he's right. I'm really jewish and work for black cube. The video was staged by paid actors that are now obviously dead.

you caught me to daftly clever bastard how did you know it was really us?

Attached: 1479695704681.jpg (671x1131, 150K)

Ok sorry then

Attached: 1537126011288.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Attached: 1517156587691.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

Can someone give me a QRD? I've been off Jow Forums for a few days.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to make this thread.

Shit ain't staged, son. This is what happens when you shove a camera into the face of bottom tier people whose only aspirating is to become youtube famous. The wife was clearly egging the entire incident on, orange shirt was clearly not allowed by his woman to stand down, and the kid was a dumbass who probably followed the NAP.

>guy violates NAP
>gets shot

mutts fight and get shot over trash

This is america

guy brings a bat to a gun fight over a dumpster mattress and gets his brains splattered by cletus and cletus jr

Attached: u2dyl2xw3ai11.jpg (2000x1739, 526K)

Its just a classic Hatfields snd McCoys fued.

Only now its Gutfields and MuhRoids.

Its the under dog "Suffering Hero" syndrome that has all of the autists on stand by. It hits all the key notes because that scenerio is pol/ in real time.
Big stupid un educated Neanderthal sperges out on dad & lad incels , they stand their ground the deal the giant Goliath a fatal blow. Similair to that dude punching out the antifa fag. All the pol/ tards got to experience the "Thrill of Victory" vicariously , and now they relive it over and over thru MEMETIC re awakening.

>All the pol/ tards got to experience the "Thrill of Victory" vicariously , and now they relive it over and over thru MEMETIC re awakening.

Meme or be memed.

Attached: images (22).jpg (322x456, 17K)

I agree, it's just a little too well done. It plays off the shirtless rednecks with guns stereotype that people have already been programmed to expect. The same people that claim Jews run the media, turn around and believe whatever the media tells them. People still don't understand the news can be 100% fake.

Attached: randybobandy.png (353x793, 615K)

Attached: BackOff!.png (1000x652, 160K)

Do you get paid to attack every viral meme?

Attached: brocks_shareblue.jpg (768x512, 107K)

It’s not that hard....found the dead guys FB in about 2 seconds

COCK SUCKER

Attached: 1537544223973.gif (344x499, 3.59M)

maybe if the mods were doing their fucking job it would stop who knows....

Dude you’re stupid. Aaron Howard is a criminal and an extreme hot head. He has more mugshots than he has sense.

What if the whole thing was cgi, it's now indistinguishable from reality and that is a fact

>(X) Doubt it
Isn't just "(X) Doubt" since that's what it actually says in LA Noire? Or is this some other meme I've never seen before since it really doesn't make sense either way?

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (600x341, 18K)

Watch the video retard

doubt it.