why are slav(e)s such subhumans?

Attached: slav(e)s.jpg (640x528, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pravdareport.com/health/31-01-2004/4722-alcoholism-0/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42738511
youtube.com/watch?v=gHppNLleHHM
youtube.com/watch?v=AxC7_GctglY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have a sense of humor, Hans. Try it.

You mean how they have tons more fun in life than being autistically stuck in an office all day?

pravdareport.com/health/31-01-2004/4722-alcoholism-0/
>Scientists claim that almost half of the Russian population inherited Mongol genes consequently causing more alcohol to be absorbed by blood. Russians also require more time to fully digest alcohol than Europeans for instance. This means that Russians drink more heavily, suffer from severe hang-over and are overall more susceptible to become alcohol dependent.
>Doctor Nuzhny claims that he conducts the first research of alcohol effects specifically on Russians with Mongol genes

Attached: 1535127014227.jpg (748x499, 104K)

They are not. Slovenia, Chechia, Poland and Slovakia are doing pretty well. Here are some HDI stats.

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-102949_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 285K)

Nigger size brain in a white color body

>having a bit of fun is inhuman

grew up with many russians in my hometown

some of them are actually smart
most of them degenerate subhumans tho

I don't know man. It's the German being the degenerate subhumans. Yeah, we like to drink and such but at least we don't hand out our wives to the "new Germans" .

>we like to drink
t. defender of alcoholism

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42738511

Attached: 1511699038906.jpg (500x750, 244K)

Grew up in east Germany, had a lot of Polish, Ukrainian and Russian friends.
That's what made my school years, they have a tendency to stir up shit and I was always along for the ride, having lots of fun in the process.
Technically speaking yes, it's not that they work that much, are smart or aren't upstanding citizens, but hell it's a lot more better to actually enjoy life locally doing all kind of stupid shit rather than go some beach for 12 days a year and work like a drone and then telling that we lived our lives.

Attached: UyUC5dO.jpg (600x398, 34K)

> is a shithole subhuman poorer than africa
> beats you in war
> introduces industrial revolution in 5 years
> beats you in space race
> elon musk buys off ussr old rockets for SpaceX

Heh, nuthin personnel "ubermensch".

Almost every invention or the basis of pretty much everything was created by Slavs/Eastern Euro.Some examples.
>Cybernetics
>Avionics
>Jet Engine
>Insuline,countless other medicines
>Tesla(nuff said)
>Helicopters
>Parachutes
>Contact Lenses/Glasses
>Plastic
And the list is huge.

So why don't you go back to your "great" mother Russia, Khabib?
It's only 30% Muslim and 99% Jew controlled, just go back habbibi

Attached: image.jpg (600x764, 188K)

Not even 10% Muslim
Meanwhile London is turning into Kabul

15%-20% Muslim out of which more than 12% of those muslims are ethnically Russian.
Trust me Brit Boy if you were to pay your debt tomorrow you would be worth less than slaves or rats.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHppNLleHHM

Attached: Slavs.jpg (1001x665, 175K)

All that achieved by urban Jews while ethnic east euro subhumans were illiterate sheepshagers eating mud pies and rock soup. Only the Semitic man can bring civilisation to the whitenigger eastern hordes

That's my school

Attached: xtmRRWoa2A4.jpg (807x605, 184K)

There were 9 million in 2012, which makes it around 6%
If their population DOUBLED it would make it only 12%
The statistics you post are pure nonsense

youtube.com/watch?v=AxC7_GctglY

Based

>slavs wear balaclavas to pretend to be niggers.

Mhm not one of those were jews.Look up each and everyone of them and convince yourself.
Tesla was jewish?
Odobleja was jewish?
Coanda was jewish?
Educate yourself crackhead.

Attached: RRR-Stefan-Odobleja-wide.jpg (962x550, 45K)

>ethnically Russian
So most mudslimes in Russia are Hapa subhumans?
Majority of russapes are product of Mongols raping white women so no wonder such abominations worship the ol' pedro sandnigga warlord

slav(E)s, ahMEDs and celtshits are untermensch racial filth

>ethnically Russian
So most mudslimes in Russia are Hapa subhumans?
Majority of russapes are product of Mongols raping white women so no wonder such abominations worship the ol' pedo sandnigga warlord

Well i dunno the statistic,i just gave that a wide swing.
Anyways those are even better then to the dismay of the British faggots.
out of those 12% i guarantee it that atleast 8-10% of those are ethnic Russians or Caucasian.

my hot russian gf is definitely not a subhuman

Not to mention most are just temporary laborers (which is why there are so many in Moscow)
Their numbers have probably been going down due to the sanctions, the number of Chinese people at least has

USSR collapsed

Attached: 1537468624861.jpg (800x538, 97K)

Nice double post faggot.They have almost no Asian features left even if they were "mongol rape babies"
Still better than being outbred IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY BY LITERALL SHITSKINS.
If you have to bring up a 1000 year old "happening" to prove a point,you truly have reached the bottom of the barrel Britfag.

Another divide thread by a (((meme flag))).

Also you guys are beyond pathetic at this point.PATHETIC.
Worse than Niggers crying about but muh slavery happenings from 200 years ago.

Attached: Povietkin.gif (360x202, 3.33M)

Get out of Aryan land untermensch

Didn't know you guys had zwarte piet too.

>Some guys having fun
>so subhuman
Lol no wonder no one fucking likes you

Maybe they would be better off if the Jews and Germans didn't take turns decimating the Slavic people in the 20th century

look at this wog, how happy he is his gypsy brethren are browning civilised europe, east euro shitskins hold nothing but contempt and jealousy for the man. It was a mistake that we saved you from communists

I will? I am visiting some relatives here. Have a good one, Abdul.

>Nikola Tesla
>subhuman
wut

Why do you hate the white man so?

That's just russians. The least slavic of all slavs.
Ugro-finic-mongolo-tataric mutts.

You didn't save shit from Communism.
>You destroyed our industries
>We almost eradicated the gypsies until 1989
>Had 0 ZERO debt.
You and your jewish fags staged the revolution.
Fuck you,the gypsies are now yours,you saved em you wanted em they are now your gypsies not ours.They are the new british.
Enjoy them you british fag.

For those without basic Russian literacy, the front window reads "To Berlin!!!"

those eyes are not mongol ones. it's just constant alcohol overdose

I'm white myself so i don't hate you,i hate your stupidity and meager trolling.

Yeah right, everytime the topic of Russia comes there's you, the Austrian and medpack Russian vermin defending the shithole you clawed out from

>least slavic of all slavs.
Says the fucking Bulgar

Not gonna get better if it's questioned by beared gypsies with hairy women and 90 IQ

Says the fuckin north-west Bulgarian.

This is why you deserve to house,feed,get raped and robbed by every gypsie.And we will gladly send you more.

Attached: TheAbsoluteStateofFranceUK.png (1056x4624, 521K)

The white man went to war with germany(brother country) to save you easterners from nazism and then from communism, we pumped billions in turning you into at least half-human
30 years ago you people were drinking petrol and had blood feuds over stollen chickens, now you sip on Starbucks latte and play video games all day

Russians suffer from Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Attached: 1514234991495.jpg (1280x962, 202K)

You were literally steppe niggers who came into Balkans and got Slav'd by the Serbs

Starbucks sucks and trust me you dumb bitch we work for our money.
You have no ideea how the EU funds even work and you dare speak.
YOU ARE RETARDED,UNDERSTAND THAT.
Poland/Romania aren't receiving EU funds because they have pretty eyes its because they have the projects.
Keep being salty you dumb british bitch you know nothing not even basic history now get lost

You wanna know why? The weather. Russia has been allowed to fester and exist for thousands of years isolated while Europeans have been evolving at a rapid pace bouncing ideas off each other.

Numerous empires have all tried to conquer Russia but failed minus the golden hoard which is regressive if you want argue.

why isn't the opposite true- that you got stepped niggerated by the bulgars?

Because you speak a Slavic language you yurt dwelling dog spinner

more like "attack Berlin" or "to Berlin with force"

Also side note.
WHO THE FUCK DRINKS STARBUCKS?
In a world where Lavazza/Hausbrandt exists?

Absolutely delusional gypsy worshipping yellow russcock. 20 years ago Russian muzzies had a rebellion againstthem(all those proud Russian slimes like you said) brutally behaved drunk Ivan's and raped and enslaved all the slutty Natashas but yes all the poos with their little poo stores are much more dangerous;)

It literally says "to berlin". It's just that russian has too much implied meaning to be translated well

Based. Finally I know I'm not the only non-Russian with this sentiment. All the college students just scream "BUT NO GANJA NO BMW UNDER GOMMUNISM"

Well, you never say I'm going to Moscow or Vienna with "na".

Again you talk about "happenings" from ages ago
Meanwhile you had another stabbing yesterday.
Keep drinking the kool-aid.
I'm laughing my ass off over here.

Okay, my friend, I suggest you bet, we post our photos in real time, and the anons make a conclusion who will go to the oven, we agreed?

This is my subhuman face post yours

Attached: DSC_0461~01.jpg (1501x1345, 292K)

Without the White mans help you'll be Ukraine 2.0, rather then suckle on western gibs to buy bmws average Romanian will have to sell his teen daughters to jap paedophile to make ends meet like that candy doll shit

>memeflag
Why don't you tell us about your country?

>those cheekbones

Attached: Typical Russian.jpg (300x388, 23K)

Based and sexypilled.

You look like me about 15 years ago.

That’s pretty goddamned distrubing.

Post yours faggotflag boy.

We have farms/businesses/private ownership is through the roof.
Fuck me,even i as worthless pleb own 3 Apartments,1 car and hectars of land
So keep dreaming britrat.

It ever occur to you Europeans didnt want to be saved from nazism? Those idiots bankrupted the empire fighting Europe allowing America and the USSR to inherit this world. After the eventual collapse of the USSR this planet suffering a massive de colonization allowing the meek to inherit the earth.

And you wonder where the all conspiracies come from for Britain to act this way. No way was the leadership that ignorant.

obviously this is not true and you serb believe in insane illusions about your past, just like us, also this is how ideology works in our narcissistic age- you know it isn't true but for the sake of your image you pretend that it is

Probably these guys just have some "unused" fighting spirit that they need to channel somehow if there isn't anything to fight for.
This is how men used to be in earlier centuries.

*serbs

>he has wide mongol cheekbones

Attached: Ivan the Mongol.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Is this your face?

>people are having fun
oh noes

Your welcome, our fat taxes made that possible

Russia is the only relevant Slavic country, the rest are literally whos.

Who are you working for?

>The name Bulgaria is derived from the Bulgars, a tribe of Turkic origin that founded the country

khokhol please

how you ''great'' serbs forced us to speak ''your'' slavic language?

Attached: Mongol cheekbones.png (336x245, 131K)

But you don't speak our language
You speak a mix of ours, your Turkic and Russian
It wasn't by conquest but my just regular mixing

Why are memeflags such subhumans?

but by*

they are leaving communism, relax you foolish nigger kike

Yes, this clearly applies to evey slavic person and not just one group
t. shitskin larping as a German

Why are you so afraid to post your face? Are you afraid that you are uglier than subhuman with mongol cheekbones?

Wrong again nobody in my family works in the UK neither do i.So keep dreaming.Again.

t. Comrade Yurtovich

Attached: Mongol communist.jpg (800x1169, 64K)

languages of certain regions and peoples are more steady than you imagine, just google linguistic maps over time

I will take it as your confesdion of you being ugly.

>says this when the local slavs took the name of the elite bulgar army
ULAN KANAUBIGI WE SHALL WAGE WAR ON THE ETERNAL WH*TOID S*RB FOR TANGRA HAAAAAA

Attached: 220px-Daychin_Tengry.jpg (220x276, 43K)