To Christcucks and sandniggers

The first man that you believe are all descended from was a JEW - how does that make you faggots feel?

Attached: adam.jpg (300x300, 37K)

not worth it op all hebrewdrones were mentally circumcised at birth, they're only useful idiots for the zog now

Attached: 3ACD1962-EDD6-4678-AAC2-4E2D7E55DDF6.jpg (500x500, 93K)

better than a nigger i guess

Jesus was a Jew meme needs to end. He was first Christian.

Mentally slavea to their hebrew masters christxucked in the brain.

sand farmer either way dipshit

That’s.........not what Christendom means, at all. It’s nothing more than a celestial allegory of the zodiac, kys and thank you kindly.

Omfg where in the world has anyone ever said that we descended from Jesus?

How do you not know that in the bible the first man is Adam? What kind of retarded education did you get?

Are you fucking home schooled by flat earthers you dumb cunt.

Yes!

Attached: 1456121598309.png (362x362, 40K)

if this particular kike happens to not actually be a deity then you're just worshiping and praying to an insane megalomaniacal kike cult leader

Hmmmm the sun is a circle
See: kikel

>what is pic related
Thanks for proving my point dumbfucks

No he wasn't he was Sumerian you fucking retard.It specifically says in Genesis Eden was between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers fuckface. There were are six cradles of human civilization, Mesopotamia, The Indus Valley, Egypt, The Shang Cultures of China, The Northwest coat of South America and The Olmecs in the Central Mexican Heartland, no jews, sorry.

Attached: yermom.jpg (500x400, 74K)

How could adam be jewish when the religion hadn't even been established yet? Are you actually making the argument that God is genetically jewish?

You can not be this fuckng dumb.

They were the first people, and they were dumb. There was no one before them hence no organised religion.

Seriously the most stupid fucking thing I’ve ever read. I hope you’re not an adult and the you have no plans to procreate.

I’m fucking agnostic and I still have an understanding about the bible.

Are you fuckng drunk and stoned. You need to start thinking through the stuff you do because you’re the cunt that starts idiocracy.

Well that was uncalled for

>has never actually read the bible
your a fucking moron dude

Attached: you.png (213x237, 8K)

No it’s called for, this guy needs a shake up.

It’s fucking stupid to believe that god built churches, shrines and wrote all the holy text before he created Adam and Eve.

So I guess god cut the dick skin off Adam, why the fuck would Adam be reading a holy book about himself? Was he reading the future too or did god write everything that happened and then made Amanda read it.

LOOK this fucking post I’d making me stupid now too.

Fucking cunt

>knows nothing about religion

noah and abraham weren't jews.
what explains this influx of the actually-retarded, as of late?

Adam wasn't Jewish or Hebrew.

>Believing yourself superior for believing in a desert cult founded more than 2000 years ago.
>Gives you no benefits as a follower, only tries to steal your money and time.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 37K)

>worshipping a dead jew
>because mom and dad, who also worshipped a dead jew, told you to
>implying you aren't ZOGGED as fuck
you are, you people are greatest ally tier thinkers, don't fool yourself

>believing yourself superior to a desert cult you spend all day arguing with about things you claim to have no stake in

Only way to weaken it is to wake up its followers.