Attached: afD.png (445x580, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>taking a girl's virginity

What are you, a pedo?

If you take a girl's virginity and you aren't married, you deserve to be shot, and so does she if she wasn't raped.

What if the virgin is non white and I’m beautiful and white

You should be beaten within an inch of your pathetic life for not choosing a beatiful white woman to mate and marry

Damn I wish. I'd have like 8 wives

Thats cool. I get 3 wives though.

Why does Virginity matter so much . can anyone explain?

So a girl doesnt end up a single mother. That would make her completely unmarriable. A man doesnt want to end up raising some other mans child. This would make the daughter a burden on the family. With genetic testing and effective birth control i think its much less of an issue now.

What has single mother to do with this ? I asked why people place so much value on a fucking hymen. Intact hymen doesn't define a humans value.

I explained the historical context. Also a virgin is the opposite of a whore. Whores are bad.

Please find Jesus

I can't see the difference between Virgins and Non-Virgins (besides the fact that non-Virgins are usually 1000 times better in bed)

Taking a girls virginity is special. In a pervy way.

Na

virgins are top tier pussy

non virgins are disgusting, like used condoms.

Have you ever had sex with a Virgin? It's no better than fucking masturbation

Its about the young girls confused emotions and first sexual experience and it being a slightly predatory act. You wouldnt understand since you are probably a low IQ brown and dont really have deep emotions or a capacity for empathy.

>then she uses the liberal marriage laws to divorce you and take most of your wealth and any kids you have

Attached: 1525209394428.png (635x473, 222K)

Sorry meant that for

You are a kike, degenerate, dipshit, or some combination thereof if you don't already know.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Bivariate results suggested that delaying sexual involvement was associated with higher relationship quality across several dimensions. The multivariate results indicated that the speed of entry into sexual relationships was negatively associated with marital quality, but only among women."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

Attached: 1490346388820.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

For fuck's sake.

>Has some perverted ideas about being predator and destroying something pure
>Calls others Low IQ browns because they said sex with non-Virgins is a lot more fun for both male and female

Are you retarded?

>Virgins and Non-Virgins (besides the fact that non-Virgins are usually 1000 times better in bed)

You want a whore to be good in bed, you want a wife for more than just sex. Why is it such a hard thing for people to believe that two sexually inexperienced people couldn't discover what each other like in bed over time and that this might strengthen the bond they share while they improve in the act for pleasure?

Attached: 1535657650080.jpg (639x480, 21K)

You are brown though, right?

I love when you retards post this obscure statistics pulled out of some ''Scholars's'' ass.

I'm white and it's you who sounds brown. Only shitskins are obsessed with virginity.

Only shit skins have the most surface level enjoyement of sex.
>it feels good on muh dick
There is no mental component for you.

>Non-Virgin is a whore.

Intact hymen doesn't define woman's ability to be a loving wife and a good mother whatsoever. All your arguments are all about ''muh feels''.

Attached: 1515938926040.jpg (1021x1024, 158K)

How did you manage to be incorrect with almost every single word in your sentence?

wrong

I've never taken a girls virginity. Am I missing out?

The mormons found him and have multiple wives.

>better in bed
This is a meme. How many times do you think a girl has to have sex before she's "good at it"? Ten? Twenty? A hundred? If you're in a proper long-term relationship she'll gain sexual experience quickly and will feel comfortable sharing her own fantasies with you.

You have to prove why you fucking retarded nigger. That's not an argument.

Absolutely not. They lay there like fucking ragdolls awkardly while you are fucking them. The whole sex experience with them is just weird.

I can prove why.
there you go.

>a girl can only be good in bed if other men teach her how to be
Why not teach her yourself

I don't care for pagans

Yes. Its a special experience. Not in terms of bonding or whatever but in the predatory nature of it and the sharing in the taking of innocence.

Actually it's even better than that. It will take you years to explore each other's sexuality. It's not about sexual positions, you run out of those in two weeks, even if you trying most things. It just keeps getting better and better for years, until you know that what she is doing is because YOU like it, not because CHAD made her do it. It's so much deeper.

Good for her then , retard. The point that i'm trying to make is that Virgins are not somehow better than non-Virgins whatsoever. Our ancestors didn't have sex before marriage because there was no fucking CONTRACEPTION. The girl would instantly get pregnant. The sex 1000 years ago was associated with pregnancy. That is why it was not ''honorable''. If they had contraception back then the sexual revolution would start way before sixties.

Virgin girls are the most loyal and less slutty girls, plus most of them are religious and have values, sex is not before marriage.

>he doesn't know that it frequently takes multiple sexual encounters to get pregnant. sometimes even months of encounters
underage b& get out.

Yeah ffs you have to literally raid the womb to get a virgin these days

>Our ancestors didn't have sex before marriage
citation required

>multiple sexual encounters to get pregnant

You can get a girl pregnant with 5 minute sex you fucking retard

Why do you care so much about this? Let people have their opinions.

>You can get a girl pregnant with 5 minute sex
why so slow?

It's me who doesn't care. This retards are so obsessed with virginity as if all females are the same and if you have sex even once before marriage you automatically become immoral slut who will betray husband at first given chance.

>wie die afd leben möchte
beautiful. Where do I sign

K, but you admit non-virgins aren't "better in bed"?

science says that's true though.

Based pagans

sorry shitskins are getting purged

Obscure statistics are not science.

girls today suck and ride dick at their 12-13 so I am no pedo and I am no fucking uggs that might be virgins

>moral duty
There is no god therefore your reasoning
moral duty -> marry her -> else degenerate
is invalid.
Therefore I continue to fuck girls and take their virginities and will never marry them

which statistics are you referring here exactly?

Its like you think everyone that doesnt agree with you must hold the most extreme version of the views you dont like.

Which is low IQ.

But what if she breaks up with you

Attached: sad.png (917x871, 139K)

The BBC printed stories of Greek girls selling their bodies for just a couple of euros during your crises so i believe what you say is true. There are no Greek virgins and they are fucking from the age of 12.

>I don't like it so it isn't science.
dude what the fuck is wrong with you? they aren't obscure they're thrown about all over the fucking place and widely known to be true. there are sources IN THE FUCKING IMAGE.

>What are you, a pedo?
She's no longer a child when she's hit puberty.

Girls should be courted at 12-13 and married by 15.
Males should start courting at 15 and married by 18.

Attached: 963a4a7201b.jpg (1200x800, 183K)

>K, but you admit non-virgins aren't "better in bed"?
Why would I care about that?
What matters to me is if she can have children.

Attached: Женщина_с_ребёнком_на_руках.jpg (700x700, 86K)

What "Conservative" principle are you basing this off of? In the USA most Republican Conservatives have been married MULTIPLE times.
Even Ronald Reagan, seen as top level, Nancy was the "other woman."

RONALD REAGAN? THE ACTOR?? I SUPPOSE JANE WYMAN IS THE FIRST LADY!!???

Attached: s-l640.jpg (512x640, 62K)