> has over 10 premarital partners
> gives birth to 1 child on average
> divorce rate over 70%
> single mother infestation is growing rapidly
> muh Instagram
> clubbing 24/7
> masculine physical and psychical traits
> matriarchal society

Attached: 2000px-Balkan_Peninsula.svg_-e1516089980262.png (1046x786, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Marriage_and_divorce_statistics
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/sweet summer child/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4QM4wI9xngs
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/young-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-in-greece-a6751061.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/greek-women-forced-prostitution-the-6921080
hindustantimes.com/world/greek-girls-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-study/story-JlVvAyx1FrT5x0ISAAdXaO.html
thenationalherald.com/107006/world-press-view-sex-souvlaki-teen-prostitutes-greece/
youtube.com/watch?v=i1Hr4Yj3bHs
telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/prostitution-the-hidden-cost-of-greeces-economic-crisis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SAD!

shut up. Jow Forums told me slav girls are very traditional and orthodox christians. and that scandinavian girls are the biggest whores, sucking black refugee dongers every day

Atleast you don't have muslims.
Degeneracy is easy to fix, deporting millions of foreigners is way harder.

true i know couple of roasties that are 25+ still childless and unmarried in belgrade. they think i will bring them to sweden, not gonna happen tho

t.diaspora

In addition:
> matriarchal society.

That's why you marry an Albanian woman. Slavic women are White Trash.

you already wrote that tho

Hes just another crying incel loser that Jow Forums has been infected with

>> lives with parents until 40
finally
a woman for me

Attached: fedora fatass.jpg (479x720, 42K)

tits or gtfo roastie. You don't belong to that board piece of shit.

How do I get a slav girl? i want to stick my tiny chink penis in one

Not gonna lie, they're pretty hot and down to earth. The catch is trying to find one without STDs and/or convict ex-boyfriends.

Death to traitor Aleksandar Vučić and members and voters of the progressive party.

washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html

Attached: iphone-20111019140159-1.jpg?token=LRfzJX4VCeXypge5wqYTVJCm1n0%3D.jpg (600x449, 83K)

lmao

what? we have two muslim majority countries in the Balkans (4 if you count turkish part and Kosovo)

whores

just show them your canadian passport. Not even memeing

fuck off

>two muslim majority countries in the Balkans (4 if you count turkish part and Kosovo
whats the 4th one?
albania, kosovo, turkish part and ???

Make six figures, promise to make her a Canadian citizen
Or
Get an actual hooker much cheaper

if youre reffering just to Serbia, they have more than 3% of muslim population in their country (more if you count Kosovo)

Bosnia (51% muslim)

Bosnia

>Just another worthless pincushion crying incel.
Ftfy.

> Bosniaks (50.11%)
w-wew thats a close cut majority

I wonder which unrecognized UN protected zone
monkey ,who gets his internet from Serbia, is this

Get sick of cancer, government shill.

Flag checks out. Gas the albos, Kosovo war 2 now, no nato, fox only, final destination

They were once the minority, in their own country
It's because retarded Jihadis asked for land that had 0 Muslims living in it but they demanded bcuz we wuz Trtko

but everything he said is true

But on a large scale Kosovo and Bosnia is relatively well religious, Albania for example may seem muslims but fuck I have seen 1 hijab in 10.000 people there, so it mostly depends on location.
The western part of Turkey is pretty secular and degenerate as well, they also look like discounted greeks.

See

>muh Seselj and radikal party
serbia is a shithole lmao

yeah, its digusting. Its literally due to forced muslim migration financed by Saudi Arabia

They are also paying women in Bosnia to wear hijabs. and since a lot of Bosniaks are poor they accept it, and cant take it off for the rest of their lives

Thats why today, when you go to Bosnia, you will feel like youre in the middle east. it was not like that in Yugoslavia.

Attached: 1537562407464.png (609x245, 60K)

Attached: 1537605017732.png (576x156, 42K)

>A Croat expressing even 1% yugonostalgia

ERROR IN THE SYSTEM!
ERROR IN THE SYSTEM!

>forced muslim migration financed by Saudi Arabia
yeah i visited sarajevo and it felt completely different to the rest of the country
the only arabs i saw were in that city

Slavkan user, not albkan, grekan or romkan user

Sick with* cancer retarde nepismeni
"sick of" je idiom kad ti se nesto metaforicki smuci

Wiki says divorce rate is 25%
Clubbing and living with parents thing is only true in large cities
Abortion number is sort of untrue, but it's only slightly lower

The reason abortion is so high is because people don't use contraceptive methods, so they rely on abortion the same way women in the west rely on pills (source: my cousin is a gyno)
Get back in your ghetto paprikanigger

>Seselj and radikal
Get sick of cancer government shill.

Only when it comes to Bosniaks. They forgot who they are and need to be put back to their place. I hate them and their disgusting religion with all of my heart

Can confirm. I was so disgusted by the rampant promiscuity in uni I became a vocel. Last time I had sex was a week after graduating and that was almost six years ago. Since then I work, lift and go hiking with my doge. Fuck all this delusional skanks and trashy sluts. I thought western degeneracy was worse but desu it's the same everywhere. From my experience the greek girls are the least slutty on the Balkans but your experience may vary.

Attached: 1530474994225.jpg (466x349, 37K)

Get sick of cancer government shill.

just going on domestic forums and news and reading comments how people dont want to have kids here because muh vucic dictatoriship muh im more worth than this country muh body muh rights, muh world is too populated, muh i dont want to raise kids in this world and this society, it honestly makes my blood boil... there is literally no hope in this country, abortions 3 times higher than births, you go in belgrade and its literally berlin tier degenerate, you have faggot and drag clubs, trannies popping up everywhere, gay parade numbers bigger and bigger, our doctors are center of sex change operations in world and literally majority supports all of that above, at this point im just looking to learn about farming and im off to some small town or village, living in a city and caring about this country damaged my health a lot, im past caring i just want to live off my work and hopefully have a family of my own, once i was laughing at varg videos and now i see that politics aside his lifestyle makes him the smartest person in the world honestly.

May your children die young soulless government tool.

>They are also paying women in Bosnia to wear hijabs
also user, how did you find this out?

nothing unsolvable my friendo, but both NATO and the EU must be nuked 100%, along with any other potential interlopers

>correcting fake statistics means I'm a Vucic supporter
wtf I love Vucko now

i use to live there, what you're telling me its as bad as australia.

does that mean i have to marry an asian woman?

>fake
May God make your bloodline perish, soulless government tool.

Might as well marry an actual prostitute with downs. Not everyone wants to flush their genetic lineage down the proverbial drain.

I think that your country and Serbia should have united to stop Bosnia first and then beat the shit out of eachother

>Wiki says divorce rate is 25%
>Clubbing and living with parents thing is only true in large cities
>Abortion number is sort of untrue, but it's only slightly lower
oh, my sweet summer child...

Attached: 1530741307228.png (583x631, 185K)

After Kosovo Battle our population was in the 4 digits
In the 1830s after the uprisings there was less then 700 000 of us
This is the reason the Serbian Orthodox church had such strict laws on marrying to avoid inbreeding

We are at 7 million now, light years ahead of where we were
Yeah fake motherfucker, the divorce rate one is half of what the OP claims
t. Smrdogradjanin

pls stop projecting Serb degeneracy onto other countries

Attached: el atrocidad.png (734x740, 152K)

This was debunked ages ago, but nu/pol/ is entirely comprised of shills at this point. It was an immigrant from Georgia, a heroin addict at that.

kys

Attached: 1530523546388.png (576x561, 142K)

>Serb flags shilling against Serbia
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Marriage_and_divorce_statistics

Go back to Jow Forums you fucking Smrdins

once again, kys

you're not any better

Attached: 1529066688995.png (583x156, 26K)

they aren't majority, their census is a shitshow, muslims in Bosnia elaborately found some shortcuts to appear as majority, for instance they counted diaspora who come 2 weeks a year as permanent citizens, real picture is around 45% Muslims or even less, its same with Kosovo and Albanians they say its 2 million of them but in reality in their elections 5 time less people come to vote than the population in those cities, towns, and since they still use our telephone signal and when you see at user numbers the real projections is that there are maybe 600-800k of them in Kosovo.

>sweet summer child
Please be less of a faggot next time

>croteam
>rimac
>hs produkt
croatia is shaping up to be quite the little productive country

Croatia is a pit of neoliberal degeneracy
Пoпyшиш ми кypчинy Cмpдo

kek

it's a phrase you dense faggot

If you hate it so much why are you living in it, kebab?

yeah i see
how come all the balkanons on here know english perfectly but none of them on Jow Forums do

Agrokor

A tumblr phrase

Kosovo is a joke

Attached: Kosovoo.jpg (1182x624, 226K)

yes, a phrase used ironically here for summerfags like (You)

This was debunked the moment it was published, kek. This is a great example how the mass media promote fake news.

>This was debunked ages ago,
Nah, it wasn't every international media covered it quite well with interviews and everything.

Jow Forums is our equivalent of Jow Forums
>I was merely pretending

That's why croatia is the only true ally on the Balkan.
Really like the croatian ppl

>>I was merely pretending
lurk more, faggot

Ottoman annection when?

Your biggest ally should be Slovenia, they're the only Slavic country that say "Ja" instead of "Da"
>t'was merely a ruse

>every (((international media)) covered it
>that makes it true

Attached: F0FBEC55-3DDE-43BC-BD4B-8E9900752DAF.png (263x322, 16K)

>>t'was merely a ruse
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/sweet summer child/

now kys you insufferable faggot

is slovenia really slavic

Attached: 1531780850882.jpg (660x495, 53K)

>mine phrase was but a jest

Yes, but they like them German sausages too much

Attached: Slavdna.png (920x590, 28K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4QM4wI9xngs
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/young-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-in-greece-a6751061.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/greek-women-forced-prostitution-the-6921080
hindustantimes.com/world/greek-girls-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-study/story-JlVvAyx1FrT5x0ISAAdXaO.html
thenationalherald.com/107006/world-press-view-sex-souvlaki-teen-prostitutes-greece/
prove me wrong bogan
>hundreds of media outlets cover it
>statistical study done
>autist on 4chins says it's not true
WELL THEN I GUESS IT ISN'T RIGHT?!

Get sick of cancer, soulless government shill.

>damage control of a summerfag being proven wrong

what happened? Few years ago I watched a Serbian movie about gays in Belgrad trying to make a CSD and have to hire ex Balkan war vets for protection. What happened? The movie is from 2011
youtube.com/watch?v=i1Hr4Yj3bHs

I LOVE GREEK SANDWICH WHORES
Repeat after me:
SANDWICH WHORES!
SANDWICH WHORES!

telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/prostitution-the-hidden-cost-of-greeces-economic-crisis/

It is fake you idiot, just because it is republished it doesn't make the initial story any more true. Cheapest prostitutes in Greece are Africans, then Romanians/Bulgarians and then Greeks. Of course you could fuck a junkie for food, but that happens everywhere and is not considered proper prostitution. Average cheap whores cost 30-40 Euros for 20 minutes.

>Thy summer brings only woe
>For make no exception
>Made to fool my foe
>I've made this deception

Smaller societies can fend off outside influence for so long before succumbing to it.

Only drug addicts ever did such a thing, idiot, they actually do way worse that a sandwich. Thing is, you will rarely find greek women working as prostitutes, they usually are very expensive and they want to do it, unlike most prostitues here that are brought here through literal slave trade. Take this info and stop promoting that bs: The cheapest whores on lightstops after 24:00hr on the centre of Athens are about 5euro(these are nigresses and junkies). Then brothels with 10-15 euro(these are dirty shitholes that pakis/mudslimes go to fuck when they do not buttfuck eachother, here are gypsie whores from wherever they can find them and east. euro whores junkies probs). Then brothels with 20-30, here is a "little" better since pakies do not want to give that extra, kek. Still shitholes but whores are a lot better from what i've seen. Then you have the "studios" with 50-200euro. Here are prostitutes that are usually there on their own accord. Then you have the call-girls, their price ranges a lot from 50-500 and more, depends what you want. You ofc have the whores on some roads, some are trannies some are young women that cost you 40-100. Greek prostitutes? A small minority, most are albanian-romanian-ukrainian etc.

>muh all news around the world is fake
EVERYTHING IS FAKE!

>Only drug addicts ever did such a thing, idiot
Nah, the statistics showed that a lot of women did it especially college students!

>look how much i'm not a summerfag, see these epic bantz xDD
last (You)

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 37K)

> every international media

Hmmmm
pic related is the journo who posted the article in the ((((times)))
even before that article, she has been discredited more than once, actually having been removed from the journalist's registry, as she was receiving regular payments from government organizations and some other (((nefarious))) sources.

Sadly, there's no place in athens to get laid for a sandwich.

Attached: anthe-.jpg (461x439, 25K)

>go to croatia this summer
>some women actually looked at me and smiled
what the fuck, this shit doesn't happen in sweden, i wasnt fucking prepared for that

Attached: 1497444764715.jpg (456x323, 22K)

What you get for Kosovo war lmao

t. manlet tatar

I gave you the truth, faggot. Why do you ignore it? Are you, may I say, a fucking shill? Get the fuck out.

Checks out except

>has over 10 premarital partners

WAAAY more

>divorce rate over 70%

Think we are around 40-50%

Top fuckijg kek. They are whores like yours just look better...

>To (You) I bid farewell, I was pretending
>The foolery was great, but the fun is ending