If Poles hadn't slaughtered millions of innocent Germans, WW2 would never have happened

>If Poles hadn't slaughtered millions of innocent Germans, WW2 would never have happened

Discuss.

Attached: poland started ww2.png (596x604, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt-siQyLQ9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My dad fucks me when I sleep.

Poland wanted war. They thought they'd win easy with French and British allies

Lol

>Poland wanted war

Why are they so bloodthirsty?

Attached: polish death camps.jpg (582x861, 71K)

>hmmm, i wonder why the germans hated poland before ww2

Attached: 1526927456122.jpg (900x591, 406K)

They are right, poland was itching for war with germany, as poland had a strong alliance with the uk they thought nothing could go wrong, later historical record has been altered of course to blame germans for the first attack.

I fuck your dad when he sleeps.

> looking at the author
> oh

Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: 1530732387790.jpg (465x750, 61K)

everyone loves Germans
everyone hates Poles

thats all you need to know about this

They deserved it.

Attached: german master race expanded.png (1232x3461, 297K)

Why did Poland attack USSR and Germany at the same time? What was their endgame?

>everyone loves Germans

But everyone is so mean to us on Jow Forums.

A lot of us are mean to you because we hate to see what Germany has become. The ones that truly show you hate here are ass mad jews.

The very modest demands as dissapearing from the map as both hitler amd stalin had a problem with Poland's existance ...

I truly hate Germans and I come to Jow Forums to see everyone hate Germans

only the polish niggers hate you. they scared they have to give up danzig if you guys wake up again.

Fuck off, Muhammad.

Hurry up and start chimping out again Germany. You'll have our European brother's support this time

Good old Lebensbraum.

I hope all of you whites aren't gonna sell me out to the Jews when I start a race war

This is a true fact.

>mfw when I stand on my balcony and look at the beautiful view of Gdansk.
Now we only have to take back everything east of Elbe and Lwów so that our country is complete.

hmm
>germans dindu nuffin, it was all the ebil slavs

Attached: 1524532719579.png (1419x1214, 435K)

pretty accurate desu

this picture only shows that germany is the birth place of the european and middle eastern civilisations.

we wuz persianz

>Germans demand Polish land
>Poland refuses
>Germany chimps out

>implying the war was caused by anything else then german autism

You do realise that the land Germany wanted was German land, given to Poland in the (((Treaty of Versailles))), and that poles had literally killed ethnic germans living in those lands after multiple referendums of the German people wanting to go back under German rule, right?

The German offer was to eventually make Poland its vassal state, as Hitler needed to secure his backhole before he took revenge on France.
Our government gambled that we could avoid subjugation by allying with France+England.
Military doctrine at that time did not know how decisive tank maneuvers really are and whether it will be a static war like WW1. Hindsight is 20/20, everybody can be smart now. (e.g. consider how far tanks can advance before they to stop need to refuel, get worn out, supply lines, logistics, etc. is it 100 km or 500 km)

but nazis and stuff

Lol i like how brainlets always talk about muh versailles as if that land hadnt been Polish for hundreds of years before. Also all the areas that voted to be German in the referendums were given to Germany so thats just wrong, and of course there was no mass killing of germans.

I really hate how modern discussions of events devolve into "which ideology did it, I need to know so I can say whether it was a good or bad thing".

I don't care whether it was a nazi thing or not, a country trying to get its land back after having land forcibly taken away (and then the natives killed) is completely justified.

I fucking hate the fact that the UK lets rape gangs exist without police intervention, even importing more niggers/arabs every year to rape their daughters even more, in the name of "not appearing racist", but the second Germany wanted to defend it's people and borders, they went to war.

soon german people will be history and all it will remain are some shitskin muslim mutts

my children will see glorious europe of the future free of german autism

Attached: german retard.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

This fucking German propaganda again?
Trying to whitewash German history.
Do you know that Germany and the State of Israel worked on this propaganda together and it's a part of Gladius?
Polish death camps is the German and Jewish phrase coined to get shekels out of Poland and make Germans look good.
As I said, next stop is blaming Poland for WWII, no sweetie, as much as you would like to believe it otherwise, Hitler started it with Germans. For better or worse the fault for it will always be German.

Absolutely 100% incorrect. Upper Silesia, for example, voted to go back to Germany, but the poles revolted and started killing Germans, after which (((they))) decided that they'll give some land back to Germany and then keep the rest.

You need to learn your history.

No. The vast majority of the areas of upper silesia went to the countries they had voted for. Germany got majority German parts and Poland got majority Polish parts. You do realise the Germans got to keep most of upper silesia right?
I also like how you dont mention how the Germans terrorized the local Polish population before, during and after the referendum as well as during the uprising. As well as how the first uprising in Upper silesia was caused by the killing of ten Polish civilians by German soldiers.

>You do realise the Germans got to keep most of upper silesia right?

You do realise that the parts that weren't were all the industrial areas, right? Lmao, the Jews aren't even subtle.

Upper Silesia was majority Polish, but most Poles even voted to go back under German rule.

The first uprising was entirely Polish as well, not sure where you got the idea otherwise. Even after the allies came in to settle it, the Poles started another uprising.

It was a minority of people in the region who were starting uprisings, because they lost the vote. Perhaps you are unclear about what an uprising means...

But all of this is moot anyway, you said all areas who voted German went back to Germany, and I was correcting you. No, Upper Silesia did not go back to Germany, it was divided up after two (((uprisings))), and the industrial land was kept.

>Adrian (((Blomfield)))

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>You do realise that the parts that weren't were all the industrial areas, right? Lmao, the Jews aren't even subtle.
Thats because the industual areas mainly voted for Poland

>Upper Silesia was majority Polish, but most Poles even voted to go back under German rule.
No they didnt. end result was 60-40 and thats with the huge amount of people the germans brought in from other parts of germany to vote

>The first uprising was entirely Polish as well, not sure where you got the idea otherwise. Even after the allies came in to settle it, the Poles started another uprising.
I dont quite get your point. I never said that it wasnt Polish, did i?

>It was a minority of people in the region who were starting uprisings, because they lost the vote.
Its always a minority starting uprisings no matter the situation. The majority of Germans werent exactly supporting the beer hall putsch for example.

>you said all areas who voted German went back to Germany, and I was correcting you. No, Upper Silesia did not go back to Germany,
What i said is true. The parts of upper silesia that voted for germany went to germany. The ones that voted for Poland went to Poland. This isnt an american presidential election , where the winner gets to take all. It was split according to the votes.

POLAND BTFO
GERMANY RISES

Poles should not have killed Germans, but integrated the masses while sending elites back to Germany.

Otherwise you're wrong, Hans.

Attached: 2f7b11a1-f68b-4de8-a5c9-9f8a25eed20c.jpg (579x570, 109K)

t.Burger

Attached: just ami things.png (750x523, 347K)

(((international bankers))) started the war by manipulating white countries.

Bump

MAP.

Attached: poland-1864.jpg (196x177, 12K)

Jesus Christ is this real? This is like actual proof that the recreation of Poland was just a temporary Israel.

>very modest demands

Attached: 1510093505371.png (2000x2067, 1.01M)

>american education

He must not be very good at it if you can stay asleep through it. Does micro-penis run in the family or are you just the luckiest kid ever?

Attached: german revolution.png (980x652, 552K)

Attached: 1519312896832.jpg (671x620, 88K)

>Germans demand Polish land
Lol. Danzig wasn't polish. It was always German.

>Danzig

Attached: 1496963030425.jpg (720x707, 66K)

WW2 would't have happened if Germany had not had a boner for destroying Europe. I'm not a huge fan of Poland, but you guys just histerical you are in charge of the EU now. And all you do ismaking everybody around you to import niggers. Is it Poland's fault too or is it mutts fault?

Attached: file.gif (393x393, 134K)

It was a pretty stupid statement desu

Pretty much everything bad in Europe is always our fault
Current Germany proves that Germany of the past was also the problem

So are you claiming Poland wasn't recreated after WW1?

Poland, back then, was pretty much considered the Jewish homeland in Europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xt-siQyLQ9E

>t. assmad pole

Attached: 150912487125.png (607x790, 416K)

Im claiming that the recreation of Poland obviously wasnt some sort of jewish plot

Yes the Jewish homeland which was recreated for the Jews after WW1 when what they really wanted was Israel.

Attached: 1519837880948.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

You strike me as an actual retard so im just not gonna bother.

We never claimed Poland attacked USSR. Stalin just had to intervene to protecc the people there. Just like he protected Latvia :^

its normal

Show your flag

Show your penis

>under siege by russia and germany
>bro they wanted war!

you have downs

Attached: 6e6b7dbeb5f8dd6328a5b75b0206682b.jpg (680x583, 56K)

This is in the greatest story never told, if you havent watched it then why are you on Jow Forums? fuck off

>This is in the greatest story never told, if you havent watched it then why are you on Jow Forums

Because it's NEVER BEEN TOLD

>the huge amount of people the germans brought in from other parts of germany to vote

And Russia hacked the US elections as well, I bet. lmao.

Yes, even Polish majority areas voted to go German.

>Thats because the industual areas mainly voted for Poland

Incorrect, the final bordering decision was based on the conflict border. When the poles lost the election they formed a group to take over the industrial areas, then they were given them because that's what they wanted.

>I dont quite get your point. I never said that it wasnt Polish, did i?
You said it started over Germans killing people, it did not, the Poles started the uprising after losing the vote.

>Its always a minority starting uprisings no matter the situation.

You failed to see the point. The poles lost the election by a wide margin, because most Poles even wanted to remain German. It was a minority of poles who shat themselves over losing and got support from outside countries (i.e. allies) in order to hold onto the industrial areas.

>What i said is true. The parts of upper silesia that voted for germany went to germany. The ones that voted for Poland went to Poland.

This is patently untrue. The final dispute was settled over conflict borders, not election results. Did you even bother to read up on this? Are you delusional, or are you just cherry-picking websites that say what you want at this point? Even (((wikipedia))) thoroughly discredits you.