Gold thread

Should we buy gold Jow Forums?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-04-10-at-2.00.47-PM-e1523394109413-2.jpg (500x328, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

map.sarig.sa.gov.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes buy gold.

and by pre 1965 silver USA coins. Easier to buy a loaf of bread with a silver coin than a bar of gold. Cheaper also.

Attached: IMG_5013.jpg (1280x960, 358K)

Silver is currently undervalued. Stock up.

If you have a shit ton of cash to protect, then yes, gold will take up less space.

Gold will not make a profit though. It saves your value. You wont win or lose. And for fucks sake, dont buy futures or pieces of paper that say you own it. Buy the actual stuff.

Gold is good, but silver is much better. Gold will 5x when the next crisis hits, but Silver will 20-30x easily. Silver just has so much more industrial uses like cell phones and solar panels.

JP Morgan has a historical silver position right now, something like 150 million ounces. That should tell you something.

Why silver? I thought it lost its monetary status when gold became denominated in smaller paper notes

Because money is fiat right now and silver is holding its value against inflation better than gold.

industrial use, cell phone factories buy up 1000oz bars for circuitry. Solar panels also need a lot of it.

Silver doesn't need to be monetary to be valuable as fuck. The other thing nobody talks about is how most of the silver mines in Mexico will be running out in the mid 2020s.

Because it's being kept deflated by the futures market (so the big banks can stock up).

Historical prices are historical due to availability, nothing else. Silver is 20x more common than gold, so 1/20th the price, normally. Right now it's close to 1/100th the price.

But for large sums, it takes a lot of storage space.

I would also recommend you spend at least 85-90% of your income on silver and gold as well as take out a long term loan to leverage the system against itself while buying whatever precious metals you prefer.

Gold will always have value as well.

It's a fucking wonder material. Easily maluable, shiney and pretty, and most of all, one of the few non-poisonous metals.

If you really wanna be jewish as fuck, the silver mining stocks go up exponentially when the physical price of silver goes up, just pick your stocks very carefully

Forgot to add, never corrodes.

Electronics, jewelry, medical (teeth n shit).

Nigga I gotta pay rent in this bubble shithole

Industry already uses silver and sets the price of silver. Why would it moon. It would go up if demand suddenly rose, but gold beat silver in the history of metallic standards.

Anything you can suggest to read on this topic?

Yes to all that.

AND.

I'm thinking end of world.

The stock market will collapse before the end of the year, it will lose 80% value.

You'll need lots of little coins to get stuff. Any person knows what a USA coin is worth the date is stamped on it. Gold needs to be in smaller chunks.

Put 20% in gold

Get bags of silver so you can go grocery shopping.

This is about wealth preservation.

I worked at Monex.com

Attached: IMG_5164.jpg (1280x960, 493K)

The mines are running out

You can find all kinds of mining stock info on youtube

Realistically what are you hedging against?
Zombie Apoc?
SHTF total societal collapse?
Another 2008? (which if I wasn't told about I wouldn't have known about).
Inflation?

What?

>Easier to buy a loaf of bread with a silver coin than a bar of gold. Cheaper also.
Fucking idiots.

Not in Australia they aren't.
You can literally go innabush with a metal detector and find the shit.

What is the best way to buy silver? In a way to maximize your money

All of them, also monetary collapse or world wars. Gold is about guaranteeing the future of your dinasty no matter what

2008 the electric boogaloo

So then they mine more?

Do you think metals have enough liquidity in the general public to become a means of exchange for things like groceries?

This crossed my mind too... My hometown is next to a few mines.

Buying gold is for pussies. Buy guns and ammo and just fuck people up for their shit if society collapses. If society doesn't collapse then your better off buying the dip in the stock market during a recession/depression.

There is no value in these shiny metals besides industrial use. The idea to stock them for a financial crisis as "natural money" is outdated retarded shit. If i read stories about how they could get used on the black market i wanna torture the one that tells them to death. Every black market ever used paper money which is easy to dose and which everyone knows.
As a financial insurance gold also makes no sense since its dead capital that is subject to huge up and downturns on the market. The one thing that keeps gold up is street shitter cultures.

Don't get jewed by these gold bugs that will take your "worthless fiat money" for their gold.

>JP Morgan has a historical silver position right now, something like 150 million ounces. That should tell you something

it tells me russia and china are buying all the gold...

That definitely tells me something!!!

>it tells me russia and china are buying all the gold...

yeah these two are real economical geniuses

>Why silver?

Because it beats inflation.

Interesting factoid about 2008. Congress had a “secret meeting” inn March of 2007 where the congresscriminals were briefed on the coming “disaster” that was planned. They all knew and had insider info. None of them lost money or their home.

Howard took the guns.

Attached: 1529637481904.png (600x686, 113K)

There's only about 20 years left of silver ore on planet earth even if industrial use were to stay constant, which it won't.

Little nuggets you find in the outback won't be enough to meet the massive needs of Chang's industrial production of Huawei phones and laptops.

Fun fact, both Russia and China have banned the export of silver, and have been steadily increasing their reserves of it in their central banks

Then what are you in?

where? i have a metal detector. i will go there now

Just use your jeep to run over emus and live off the land

You can find abandoned mines from 120+ years ago. In places like this. Long since forgotten and possibly never had a detector run over them.
map.sarig.sa.gov.au/
Sth Aus was just the first one to on the list.

Only if you are rich and want some assets otherwise no.

maybe you should learn some history or something!!!

see

yes but only gold chains with gold swastika pendants

that is bullshit and you deserve a beating.

Assets that create money. Gold and Silver are retarded ideas of something that will never be realy tested and its that longing for security that is found among small children and women.

>a jew trying to push his yellow metal

If i was rich i would love to have an alternative non inflationary stable currency.

>muh gold and silver have no yield

kike, money is just supposed to be an exchange medium, it doesn't need a fucking yield. Fucking fiat currency has a negative yield for fucks sake.

Assets that give you a yield from central bank pumps and refugee downpours. You sound like a filthy disgusting boomer.

Attached: 1535606563387.jpg (735x738, 209K)

Who gives a flying fuck about what China wants?

When silver is $600 usd an ounce you'll care what China wants

first off you think like a little baby wanting his moms tits so youre not rich and never will be.
Second off Gold and Silver are not secure currencies. Third off no currency is imune to inflation or deflation its simply a reality of live like bad weather and you can't deal with it.

Boomers are the ones that go for gold and silver because a spot on some conspiracy radioshow or forum tells them too. I don't need any lessons from some dumbfuck from the other end of the planet that doesn't know shit and can't handle his own life. Fuck - you.
You fucking yellow metal pusher kike.

Get out

Better to have actual currency.

>exchange medium
there we go again with this idea of natural money that never fluctuates in value and bla blablabla

thats not how that works.

you don't even know what this is

No.
No I fucking won't.

You fucking weasel-like kraut cunt, I'd smash you. Fuck off and grovel somewhere else you rent seeking central bank kike.

Attached: Shitpostini.png (742x1100, 273K)

Maybe maybe not. Crypto currency outperformed gold over the last ten years by a factor of millions.

This is an old gold mine. Right next to a road, nobody even remembers it's there.

Attached: old gold.jpg (1969x2425, 2.19M)

so what dumb shit did you watch to learn these words? was it that old documentary about the income tax that i don't even remember the name now. Or was it that dumb cartoon about the Federal Reserve. Or money as debt or what. Cause i know you never read any book that is for sure.

gold is worthless.
Investments of this kind in general are foolish.
Invest in real values: land, house, safety. Not gold. Fuck that overrated metal

Again, state your positions or fuck off you yiddish cunt.

Attached: spacey_smile.gif (227x221, 980K)

why do you defend paper currency?

i told you my position multiple times as well as stating that the idea of an untested conservation of value is childish and retarded. If you can't handle the simple facts of life what is the use of giving more of them to you. Its a waste of time.

because its the best method to securitize and meter value.

hell yes you should. unlike beans, rice, ammunition or fuel, in the event of the collapse of civilization you can use gold to barter for goods and services. and if you're really desperate, you can stuff some in a sock and bonk someone who has food, fuel or ammo on the head with it without alerting anyone who might be within earshot as you might had you used a firearm instead

see that?
The stupidity never stops

Who the fuck would seriously plan for using Gold to trade on the post collapse market place.
Who the fuck is so retarded and PLANS to OVERPAY. Even if they would take your shiny scraps. This is fucking retarded. The World Bank and other Organizations made tons of studies about the wars in yugoslawia and how their society collapses and no one used fucking gold and silver to trade. The only use that is for these shiny scraps is selling them so that you get a paper currency that has value. In Yugoslawia it was mostly german Mark, in Syria it was Turkish Lira and USD.

You fucking retards.

>in the event of the collapse of civilization you can use gold to barter for goods and services
Please provide citation for this ever happening in the past.
The only currency will be violence and the willingness to use it.

>buy gold
idk, can you eat it?

Attached: 1528647115596.jpg (1500x1378, 425K)

Civilization is not going to collapse retard.
Smart people plan for the most likely scenarios, not the most improbable ones.

Gold and silver are illiquid assets, highly-concentrated, don't yield anything, etc. If you're super rich it might make sense to have some in your portfolio, but otherwise you're better off investing in stocks, bonds, properties, or whatever.

>investing in commodities when you could be investing in something that gives you any sort of return
I don't even mean throw all your money into stocks. Better insulation for your home, heavy machinery, land and it's development. Maybe an addition on your house to build equity. The point is gold/silver hoarders are idiots

Why buy gold, when SpaceX is going to mine asteroids?

Why does Germany own so much gold? Why is it a must for any country joining the Euro to own a certain amount of gold?

>Do you think metals have enough liquidity in the general public to become a means of exchange for things like groceries?

After the shit hits the fan, yes.

the world will trade for shit.

you want a six pack of beer? what are you willing to trade for it. Precious metals or other shit. Use your brain for god sakes!

>SpaceX is going to mine asteroids?
Not in our lifetime.

steal it and sell it to jews

>Can't use food, ammo, or fuel to barter for good and services
>Forced to attack someone to take their food, fuel, and ammo because there is a high demand for it and a limited supply
Fucking idiot

Yes buy gold goy, i can give you a phonecall to organise the transaction, how much where you looking to buy?

What is your intent? are you preparing for disaster (i.e. "prepping")? Are you trying to grow your money long term? Short term? Protecting your money? All of these Gold is not a good option.

>prepping
as other anons said silver is better because you can have small coins. But if disaster happens that US dollars are no longer accepted to buy food, 5.56 will be more valuable than silver coins. People will always want ammo in a disaster.

>long term capitalization
gold is terrible, literally any diversified mutual fund will do better

>short term
gold is even worse, do research and pick stocks or buy and sell coins or something

>protecting your money
gold is alright, will 100% hold it's value no matter what. You just won't really see a return

Buy index funds that follow the market for example the S&P 500.

Attached: 1523069671958.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

No. Silver and ammo and LTS food.