Umm

For some reason i dont think the solarobservator was shut down over CP :/

Wtf is this?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-22-04-21-49.png (720x1280, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBdvvXyS-r4
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/LATEST/current_c3.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=H5EqFQsPAnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk you tell me egg head

space jews obviously

I thought it was Mercury?

Attached: IMG_6268.jpg (3264x2448, 2.06M)

Incoming problems

The truth: it's a supernova - and it's going to kill us all.

The sun is about to release its cummies after the observatory accidentally transmitted it CP.

Attached: 1212383829279.png (151x130, 31K)

US thermonuclear device was placed in L1 point of Sun-Earth system. If detonated, it can dusrupt the entire magnetic field of our planet and it will look like a natural even, allowing a brief window of action for the millitary actions that could be performed with no resistance from the potential adversary.

I can only say it one time from this library's PC because there are no cameras here and the windows are open

Attached: 1532640476067.jpg (1500x1500, 95K)

inc Aliens NWO cia niggers fukin Terry or Jerry was right !!!!! FUGGGGGGGGG

hope it all happens while im sleepin
oh and i hope my dogs dont wake me up before it happens because fuckin hell

y would they keep it secret if it's gonna kill us all unless they got some secret shieetttt homi nigga u kno 2 protec us n shieeeet fugggggggg

why dont you tell us EGGHEAD

Because a close supernova would wipe out the surface only - they've been building underground cities for decades and there's not enough room for everyone.

Massive panic would be imminent and the "elite" wouldn't be able to make it to the bunkers.

our forfathers waiting for solar flare to wipe off degenerates of this planet and finally invite us to galactic civilization family

It’s a space ship blue orb looking thing. Sounds crazy and retarded but that’s what it is. It’s also technically alive and some form of 6-8th demensial entity. I know sounds ridiculous. People call them sun craft or ships or cruiser or something gay and along those lines.

Looks like a CD. What's your point OP

Good point Mr Autist.

Actually that close of a supernova would melt the crust.

hey niggers, how do i get to the old section where you can select the instrument and the date and all that. fucking nasa niggers changed everything in the last few years. need the week of march 7-13th 2011 on the lasco c2, i have a fun one to show you if i can find it.

>scientist discovers aliens
>hah knew it, time to shitpost on /sp/
>better announce in random thread
>cp everywhere

>Wtf is this?
normal is what that is.

you cant tell how close it is

What the fuck does /sp/ still have those problems? Why the fuck hasn't that board been deleted yet.

Pretty sure it looks atleast 29 light years away. We already don't have much of a ozone either, so yeah it would melt the crust of the Earth

You can through how much light or something it produces Au i think is what they use as a measurement label

you really want the containment of /sp/ to be unleashed?
their bants are too strong

Welp its officially over gentlemen lets pack it up

>mfw use telescope to get first pic of alien
>alien looks like a naked baby
>get arrested for CP by FBI

Attached: ET shut it down.gif (565x779, 339K)

We got CERN fucking up the magnetic field of the earth and then there's this shit, better strap on boys.

This thought crossed my mind yesterday.

Our shell is getting ready to be blown off, isnt it? I wonder what the Estimated Time of Happening is.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-29-23-56-41.png (720x1280, 1023K)

Even if it happened we all would die in a instant, and there is no planning for that. Only the Elite would know, and that's why the SpaceX Mars thing is happened we fugggdddd brotha time 2 pack up and move 2 mars nigga

Where’s the picture of stars that look like Pepe? That would be related to it?

last time that happend, japan got fucked hard. and it seems we had some spaceniggers watching it happen. what i was looking for. what appears to be 7 craft in one image, pretty fucking close like a squadron of f-16's.
this is what happened. im flipping through the spacekikes page, but i dont see the old archive section with the manual setting anywhere, one of you newkids help me out, cant tell me you niggers cant into space. takes roughly 3 days for a massive cme/flare to get here, so it wasnt that, but there are build up periods. that whole week was fucking wild
youtube.com/watch?v=jBdvvXyS-r4

FUCK OFF YOU PEDO FUCKS

Maybe it’s related to this?

Attached: 40DB0582-F9AE-49A2-8FAA-DB182A3B1A2F.jpg (1160x6760, 1.43M)

>i dont think the solarobservator was shut down over CP
literally no one thinks it was shut down over CP. the yahoo comments were nothing but people saying "i'm not conspiracy theorist but this is bullshit" one read something to the tune of "i led or supervised hundreds of such cases when i was still working and we never had to evacuate a building or keep it shut down for anything."

>ARRIVING SEPTEMBER 23

fuck..its this shit again, but...this time im actually a bit nervous desu

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-22-04-53-39.png (720x1280, 480K)

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/LATEST/current_c3.gif

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-22-04-21-40.png (720x1280, 619K)

the scanners said something like that. they said if they knew how to bypass the magnetic field they could use their reality altering devices to influence outside reality.

>CERN was created to defend against solar winds and help boost earths magnetic fields against radiation and catastrophic events like a second moon

Attached: 947[1].jpg (200x181, 12K)

"Defend"

underrated.

dont need a bomb to do that hanz, every dozen years we have a cme event that punches the field right down to the upper layer and even pushes the pole, we've up to 8 degrees movement. i was looking for the last one but it appears out of my 3 browsers i cant access it anymore. been a few years. just keep your piss jars ready.

sidenote, if any of you are getting info from SO or dutchsinse, fucking stop it. we settled that a long fucking time ago. they are both tards. better off getting your info from thornews.

Attached: 2364374587.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

checked to see what hes doing now, enjoy. hes usually pretty accurate, just maximum autism.
youtube.com/watch?v=H5EqFQsPAnY