How are they not the master race? They even got their own ethnostate

How are they not the master race? They even got their own ethnostate

Attached: 16-46-28-images.png (251x201, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCNXA3mO0tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too many sephardic and mizrahi sandniggers

Because we goyim intellectuals are still fighting back, they only achieve master race status when we are completely destroyed

Ethiopians Jews exist in large number but Jow Forums denies that they have any real cultural issues despite the fact many of them are socially awkward and from around the world

I just found out that even though I am not a jew, I can't be classified as a gentile.

Jews only thrive in peace times, and the west have been a safe haven for them for too long.

A small piece of desert full of Arabs.. Even the Poles have a better ethnostate.

Attached: jnj.jpg (800x450, 71K)

>idolatry personified
It’s hilarious, phony faggots talk out both sides of their mouths; beholden to none of the horseshit orthodox values they place on the goy. You’d think such a masterful race would’ve figured out to iodize their salt to prevent and horrific thyroid problems (i.e. they are fat diseased cunts for literally no reason).

We may get lucky and watch them nuke themselves if any true Jewish puritans manage to plant seeds of doubt. A man can dream.

lol and israel got what fish and whale?

they basically let them selves get but raped by this dolphin like whale we call nise. so no sorry israel, soon or later, you can call the clean up crew those fuckers are cancer.

until then, just no, they just let them steal all their fish. you know I know you are not sjw cancer like those others, so we're kinda simial this way I guess, but you let these fuckers just go around and flip everyone off

Attached: 1535660306000.png (700x700, 113K)

the retail price is currently 75,90. kr pr kg, but you can work with me here, that's after taxes and import and everything, come on, you are breaking my balls come on

how about you let us ki.. harvest those terrostist whales and we say, you get it for 65,50 pr kg?

that's a pretty good deal if you ask me, come one, you are breaking my balls. we can do some good buisiness here, those terrorist whales are just going to start to stab people anyways, come on

okay I can bring it down to this, 64,40 if you let us ki.. harvest 6000 of them. it's a pretty good deal

youtube.com/watch?v=QCNXA3mO0tU

the master race doesnt let old man suck child dick
so no jews or catholics

kikes are the ultimate bitch race they literally thrive on crying and making people feel sorry for them.

>64,40
typo!

lol nobody can give that price sorry

74 krones and 40 uhm ears, for those whale user, that's a pretty good deal. those are terrorist whales user, they are in with hamas

also do you got seals there? we can help with the seal problem too you know
you probably got steinkobber there, you don't want those, they steal your fish

do you have problematic whale or seals where you live? we can cut a deal too

I hear the pakistanis have sent a bunch of muslim whales toward you, you don't want those, we can cut a deal

you can laught now, but you won't be laughing anymore when these muslim whales come up and makes mosques all over the place and go inthose towers and go woooooo wooooo

I wouldn't call any race masterrace.

Btw, I have jewish ancestry(ashkenazi) and I'd hate to see Kalergiplan come to fruition. I rank whites way above blacks and arabs and so do most jews. It's the liberal vocal minority who's obnoxious.

Because they can only function via parasitism. Even Israel only exists as a parasite. Its like that retarded leech parasite on the underside of a shark thinking its the apex predator in the ocean.

Attached: 151111110337-us-foreign-military-aid-2014-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 60K)

If you take a closer look you'll find out that we're far from an ethnostate.

KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE

Tbh we should probably consider Askhenazi Jews as just another European ethnicity at this point and be done with the whole "Jews" thing.

the fourth reich will vanquish the gentiles with herr bibi's leadership.

Attached: hitlerandnetanyahu.jpg (1000x500, 150K)

greater israel demands lebensraum and europe will provide .

Attached: 1537199045587.jpg (750x960, 458K)

no

Attached: Nothing beyond our reach.png (720x1036, 901K)

Attached: israeboomer.png (420x471, 157K)

I love this Jew gun and her sisters

Wasn't she the kikess who got shot in the head?

Free Palestine!

Attached: 1588751-tamimi-1513773394-736-640x480.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Higher IQs, greater wealth. Massively outsized influence on the world. Mossad is literally unstoppable, masters of discretion, and benefitting from all of its many schemes against the white man and the west.

Yep.

because ALL their women HAVE GIANT TITS THUS THUS THUS making the KIKE RACE not BECOMING problematic.

Attached: A_GOOD_WIFE.png (600x487, 276K)

Truth

Your countries imperialistic demands were stopped by a Arab doctor who was second choice to rule his country. Your nation is pathetic and your people have never been able to form a long lasting nation. My ancestors destroyed your temples, ruined your "inheritance" as long as you have existed and as long as your misbegotten people exist you will never win.

Build that third temple and watch us tear it down again. You are a people cucked throughout time and you will never be able to change that.

Attached: Lord_Of_The_Thot_Shot.png (400x400, 204K)

I wonder how many Israeli soldiers are jerking it for her