Fuck Islam

I love how the world is shocked by ISIS today when you literally had the same thing in Bosnia in the 90s war; called Mujahideens. Who were cutting the heads of Croatian and Serbian soldiers.

Today, Bosnia is not much different. For the first time in their history, they are a majority in their own country (50.11%) because their poor families are financed by Saudi Arabia to make kids and for women to wear hijabs for the rest of their lives.
While (especially Croats) are forced to leave Bosnia, and migrate to Croatia.

Bosniaks have forgotten who they are, and need to be put to their place right away.

Attached: bosnia_mujahideens.jpg (1889x1247, 297K)

Fuck Islam & South Asians!

yeah fuck them, we all know what they would do if they become more then us in Europe. we have to make islam illegal and send them back to their shitholes

But many people would yell at us we are racist. We should also kick south asians & blacks entirely from our continent.

At least you guys have Salvini

Attached: francenewborns.png (642x321, 19K)

The world didn't have high speed Internet, google or facebook then. It was the Clinton cabal and the MSM dominating information and not as many knew what U.N Agenda 21 was. Normies believed Milosevic and Serbs were evil bloodthirsty dictator maniacs just like they needed to stop Saddam.
Muslim countries for Muslims makes a lot more sense. After all, one of the major points they make about them being a religion of peace is forgiveness and hospitality. They have their own Shia-Sunni and four different schools of jurisprudence but heck let them negotiate among themselves.

Attached: 59blee.jpg (2048x1254, 601K)

They haven’t forgotten who they are, they’re just degenerate Croats and Serbs who should be partition and exterminated between Serbia and Croatia.

Turkish and some other names weren't counted so it's actually something like 24-26%

the majority of people is waking up and realizing that islam is a big threat to our society because they will never integrate.. blacks are a minor threat at the moment, if not muslims, but i obvioulsy agree they should be sent back too, because they don't provide nothing useful to us and most of them are too dumb to find a place in society

Are there many muslims in Italy? Are they only concentrated in cities or also in small and medium towns?

Salvini kicks only rapefugees, not regular immigrants form India or Pakistan, for example.

Or maybe we should just leave Bosnia alone.

only in big cities, not many as other european countries but i don't want none

Your president is muslim, remember?

>Religion
>*Rapes your daughter
>of
>*Drives truck into your parade
>peace.
>*Explodes

Attached: 50 Year-Old Groomer.png (819x460, 72K)

Right this way Ali...

Attached: singapoz.jpg (750x725, 220K)

I like the fact that whenever Croats or Serbs mention mujahideen they forget to mention their own set of foreign volounteers soldiers who also commited war crimes.
And i also like that they always post pictures of the 7th muslim brigade which had no foreigners in it whatsoever.
Epic and redpilled

Attached: unknown (5).png (1729x924, 1.75M)

fuck you. you are not a soldier if you are not a terrorist. terrorism is the new war tactic.

Catalonia...you okay?
You are not planning anything,r-right?

Attached: 1537061563853.jpg (373x332, 45K)

If it weren't for Isis active recruitment and YouTube videos, they'd still have the support from america, france, England, Saudi, norway, sweden, Germany netherlands and generally almost every western country, that they initially had.
The West loves sunni extremism, the West love wahabi's the West loves the Saudi invaders. All our political cucks deserve exile in the caliphates they so desperately try to create.
Death to america, death to Israel, gas the jews, victory to sovereignty

racist has no meaning anymore. I am gladly a 'racist' as it is currently defined.

germany imports muzzies because they still have the plan of dominating europe. plus, the mohammadeans are jew haters, so it is a backhand way of still being nazis.

Attached: nazi EU flag.jpg (750x369, 40K)

Cak i nakon vukovara se ulizujes srbima....stokholmski sindrom.

We need to just nuke the entire Middle East and just get it over with. This cancer can not be allowed to spread any further, and must be stomped out for the good of the world

Attached: 061E7AD0-1EE6-4FAA-A3B0-4A94C772E07E.jpg (490x245, 45K)

>shiptar
>racist

what? Don't you fall under protected category? You actually have SJWs in Albania?

American living in Albania. Super relaxed here because I can speak my mind. Netflix and other jewbait however is easily accessible via the internet and rare social events. The trans-lez-schlomo-sjw,ecc shitshow is coming, but maybe give it another 25 years.

Is your country worth a short visit?

Attached: 1530668726091.png (500x470, 135K)

How did you choose Albania?

Here its ok, nice nature, depends what you like, mountains and forests are nice, not as expensive as Austria.

shitposter there needs to be a FOURTH holy SCRIPTURE. BECAUSE islam is degenerate by 1500 years ago. call the angels demons whatever another fucking time.

I randomly found myself in Albania (needed to save schengen zone visa time) while waiting for an ex-gf. Since I am from a coastal area originally (enjoy beaches) and want to learn a unique language, I live here now. Also, the people are friendly and like Americans generally.

I will come visit your country then.

Attached: moonboy.gif (170x170, 1.51M)

Islam is decadent and adds nothing notable to humanity, but rather substracts from it.

call the complete shitshow for another holy book
how about that? huh? maybe that tranny was truly the devil. cunt face FAGGOT!

>Islam is decadent and adds nothing notable to humanity, but rather substracts from it.
CALL THE COMPLETE SHITSHOW another time!

>shitalian mongrels think they are whiter than a muslim like me
I spit on you subhumans

what are you saying, brother?
tranny, who?
when is the next attack?

fucking hate shitskins. regardless of religion

"because nothing gets me harder than a kid being blown up by the magical will of muhemmeed"

the OP is a serb posting under a croatian flag
croats didn't finish the job