If WW3 Happened

I would join whichever country that would help me kill the kikes. That would be the soulless chinks in China. After all kikes are dead then my fighting days would be over.

Attached: IMG_2298.jpg (750x500, 123K)

If WW3 happened don't you think Israel would be killed by Iran? US would be too busy with Russia, China and many more. Also none of this matters if everyone just goes nuclear.

>Saudi Arabia
>Syria
>in NATO
What idiot made this

A "conventional" WWIII scenario is very unlikely. Much more likely that there will be a "general civil war" across many nations, especially in the west. This civil war would probably take the form of hundreds of small, improvised white militias fighting urban and guerilla wars with anti-white groups. Think of a mix between the Russian Civil War and the Troubles in Northern Ireland.

i like how the china jumps over hong kong and tawian, korea, and japan, and concentrates everything right on that one south sea island chain they want.
my guess is that the chinky kike OP made it.

Depending on the buildup, Israel might evacuate their entire population to safety somewhere.

save a jew, this bin is for (You)

t. abdul

>north korea blue

kek shitty map

Maybe they will just migrate to Europe or US again. After all they exist in every country on earth.

The real question is will the swiss remain neutral in such an event?
At least that's what i'm most curious of.

Attached: history brainlets.png (640x700, 157K)

>china red
>korea not neutral
>KSA not just battleground
>iran not red
whoever made this has no clue
and also:
>no civil war in western/centeal europe

This is at least a 10 year old image

>China
>Allied with Russia

Are you retarded?

>china with russia

how did you draw this conclusion?

>Israel sells American military tech to China
>China would fight Israel
OP is a retard

They are on good terms and cooperate. They recently had a joint military drill.

China is the only ally to Russia

>American
>probably a trump supporter
>fighting the news

Your god emperor loves them, why would you lie?

>Good terms

You don't know shit, trust me.

>joint military drill

jeez as if deception doesn't exist in politics

Any proof ?

If Russia is with China, I will move to the American side

Europeans are basically fucking Chinese at this point, these faggots wont join us in any war. They'll suck Chink dick immediately.

>China able to fight a war on foreign soil
No honey, chinks are paper dragons.

Its actually sad how people think China will somehow be a superpower. Their main concern is making sure they don't collapse again.

>US again
I hope so, then I won't even have to leave the country to kill some kikes.

>I would join whichever country that would help me kill the kikes.
I would but im not white..

There probably is a couple of million of them already in US. Most of them live in NYC.

Good point, I'll still have plenty to do even without Israel fleeing here.

Russians are based af atm

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-22-13-38-10.png (960x540, 396K)

Its funny you guys think you will have an option of choosing whatever side you want in a case of global war.

>You don't know shit, trust me.
Congratulations being this retarded. Care to prove your point, or your "arguments" are just insult level?

>jeez as if deception doesn't exist in politics
Why would this be a deception? Do the US and the Norks have a joint military drill just to deceive everyone?

Israel will in turn glass Iran off the map and the remaining Israelis will move back to Poland or find some comfy island nation to sit in.

dont forget north korea LMAO

Attached: 1529881499535.png (842x792, 82K)