Linux devs threaten to destroy Linux after Linus purged & adoption of political coc

This is huge on Jow Forums but the mod is purging threads again

Old thread tldr
>Linus Torvalds forced out of Linux by daughter + small clique of strange looking people with purple and pink hair
>Linux commits to special "Code of Conduct" pushed by far left for years that can get anyone banned from contributing for any or no reason
>feminists gloat on twitter about how happy they are all the toxicalities will now be gone
>they immediately start trying to get all the best coders "fired" (banned from project)
>actual linux coders may revoke all their code and fuck it all up on their way out

>Linux developers threaten to pull “kill switch”
>Most of the internet could be affected as Linux devs threaten to revoke entire histories of code commits in response to CoC controversy.
lulz.com/linux-devs-threaten-killswitch-coc-controversy-1252/

Attached: coc author.png (745x349, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1405643
youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
stallman.org/stallman-computing.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another tweet from the author of the political document now ruling Linux kernel (inside almost every server)

Attached: 1537505147472.png (635x645, 260K)

Maybe Linus should have raised his daughter properly and none of this would have happened? He used to be against bullshit when he was younger but now it seems he has given up.

Because programming shit really needs to have neon dyed hair and fee fees amirite fellas

The second person they targeted for purge after Linus Torvalds was Theo Tso

What do these two men have in common? They stopped the NSA backdoor in the kernel running most of the servers in the world.

But these people are insane and are going to purge everyone with talent. They even tried to raise money for a tool to automate the report filing

Chances are he was blackmailed.

Those people really are like cancer

Who is paying these trannies or behind this? Microsoft, Intel or maybe some intelligent agency?

Attached: 347598734985734.png (1260x854, 629K)

They allowed this to happen.

It's for the best for it to crash and burn. 1 drop of SJW taint is too much already.

Nobody would profit from this, not Microsoft, not intelligence agencies.
>hur dur the sky is falling
On the other hand nothing will happen. At worst someone like Molnar or K-H will fork it and take all the productive contributors with them.

If he was blackmailed chances are it wasnt by some deluded trannies but someone with a lot of cash and resources.

this is why bullying needs to come back, beat that stupid out of them

Imagine if some black, disabled tranny makes a commit with a security hole that can work as a back door for the NSA. You risk getting banned if you say anything. Maybe this is what it’s all about.

the tranny mind virus is a real threat to humanity and it's soul

yes, eats away at healthy humanity while infecting weaker people

We need this to reach critical mass in a wide variety of communities so everyone knows their rights and are gung ho about using them, please don't sabotage it with Jow Forums shitposts outside of Jow Forums.

Just saying because I see some comments saying jew this, nigger that. Nobody's going to spread a link with that shit.

thankfully theyll suicide themselves out of the genepool

Ideally maybe even a gamergate type event but instead of emailing onionboys in media to please be fair we simply nuke everything with every legal means available. That means using SJW tactics and language to get all talented people fired, etc.

>Linux devs threaten
Last sighting of sides near alpha centauri.

>>Linux developers threaten to pull “kill switch”
>Most of the internet could be affected as Linux devs threaten to revoke entire histories of code commits in response
Jow Forums are a bunch of pussies. They won't do anything.

Fucking gamergate gave more of a shit about vidya than linux nerds care about linux
What faggots the linux community is
Muh hackers on steroids my ass

this

Blackmailed to do what? Change the CoC to new rules the enforcement of which he might as well forgo as he's the head maintainer? Stop spinning.
t. knows nothing about code review and kernel dev process

I thought Linus stepped down because he's old and he doesn't really give a fuck anymore and he wants to spend his time do other things?

I mean he himself doesn't seem to be complaining very much.

Attached: doubtful.jpg (736x552, 29K)

I don't fully understand what's going on here. Isn't Linux open source? Surely there are other ways to put out distributions other than through these purple haired freaks.

buying M$ shares monday since they will gobble up market share in the coming years as linux code goes to shit from tranny blue hair sjw garbage code

/thread

linux fags = hackers not on steroids

>lulz.com
What's next? An onion article?

>Linux devs threaten to destroy Linux
I hope they do. I really mean that.

>we simply nuke everything with every legal means available
Any submission under the GPL 2.0 can be challenged under the new CoC. I don't understand the legalese involved, but the changes made allow for someone to say "Oh no, this is not what I signed up for" and they can pull their code

they need just sue the fuck out of them...class action or bloc suit one after the other. IF ever dev sued them individually it would take years and tons in legal fees...one case after the other.

This is the Linux kernel itself, used by most everything else. Backed by thousands upon thousands of contributors, mostly from big corporations. Sure, you can fork it, but it would be irrelevant and the CoC'd aids version would still be the main thing backed up by every corp and many governments.

Read this re: linus stepping down. It doesn't match any of his other communication.

Attached: 1537514942870.png (963x313, 38K)

Don't be retarded, everything's sourced

>buying shares of company 100% ruled by tranny blue hair sjw satanists and glow in the dark niggers to escape linux code that goes to shit from tranny blue hair sjw garbage code
Oh the irony.

>t. knows nothing about code review and kernel dev process
You don't know anything either. Or rather, you know everything about the old ways. But those ways are about to change.

Fuck, Linus is asking for help

I see, thanks for clarifying. I'm really starting to believe in glow in the dark niggers lately.

You're reaching. Probably he wrote the message a couple of times, then put it into the email then editied the email. I do that when I have to write important emails, I'll do it first in word or notepad or something. I could just save an email as a draft but I hate doing that because it feels so untidy and you always risk losing it in the shuffle when you're sending dozens of emails a day. Since Linus is a similar age to me, it doesn't seem unreasonable he might feel the same.

Protecting pedophiles?

Poison the linux code. Poison the well.

If your theory is true, this should happen all the time to Linus messages

There is one CS professor who got a grant specifically to analyze his writing style by machine learning:

nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1405643

Pic related is a screenshot of her CV with the list of supervised master projects.
And you see nothing odd here?

Attached: rabbit.png (631x663, 123K)

>BOOMER GETS MAD HE CAN'T STILL ACT LIKE OLD FART
>DAUGHTER TAKES HIS COMPANY

FUCK

>Sure, you can fork it, but it would be irrelevant and the CoC'd aids version would still be the main thing backed up by every corp and many governments.
Please, stop talking about something you clearly have no idea about. This is embarrassing even for poleddit.

1. Most computer stuff uses OSes with a "kernel" (heart of the OS). This kernel is Linux.

2. Therefore governments and corporations give away free labor (coders) and money to it

3. They try to implement backdoors and various shit to benefit themselves

4. Linus and Tso fucked up their NSA backdoor

5. Linus is purged and political SJW CoC is implemented (CoC: people with feels get to remove anyone they like for any reason) - this happens SIMULTANEOUSLY

6. Tso is the first person to be targeted for purge by the CoC

7. Linus and TSO were the main people to resist the NSA backdoor in the Linux kernel (which, remember, is inside almost everything)

if I left anything out, reply

There's so much to this story

It was probably rewritten by somebody else who redacted text in other program. He probably being a hostage now or at least all his correspondence under supervise of someone.

Not really, unless he steps down from Linux every day. I did say "important" messages. I doubt anyone's gone through all of his emails to check for things like that either.

Holy shit, it's real.
I thought it wasn't.
My Jow Forums sense started tingling.
I checked.
It's real.
JUST. FUCK. THIS. SHIT.

>a researcher in dev communications analysis picks the busies dev mailing list on earth
Woah dood.

We have a genuine glownigger in the thread

>Microsoft will not profit from the most popular server OS going down in flames

Who runs Linux? Where are the leaders, how does that work?

If this is happening, it means those leaders sold out

So?

>company
Not really

What's stopping Linus from coming back and purging the sjws? And who's the daughter? The tranny in OP?

FORK FORK FORK FORK

>They stopped the NSA backdoor in the kernel
That is what I've been suspecting as well.
The pink haired freaks might be just distraction/cover to get the people resisting spytools removed.

Does she actually have any power?
Also Jow Forums censores everything about kernelgate. They should be hanged.

>the nsa would not profit from backdoors

>Sure, you can fork it, but it would be irrelevant and the CoC'd aids version would still be the main thing backed up by every corp and many governments.
the old devs hate the CoC they can fork Linux and most of the main devs would move to the new fork.
But guess what, when it comes down to OS, corps care about stability and security, so if the majority of old devs move to the new fork, the new fork will be it.
Plus these devs can also purposely cripple the original, since they can force them to stop using huge chunks of the code.

>back door for the NSA

Attached: 8 ball - signs point to yes.jpg (245x205, 6K)

>know literally nothing about software or general computer architecture
>weave autistic conspiracy theories with your buzzfeed-tier garbage
What backdoor, you absolute turbonigger? Rdrand shit literally didn't matter when it was discovered as we now know that pretty much every commercially significant CPU nowadays has hardware backdoors that allow anyone with knowledge of magic proprietary MSMs to drop into ring0 through a multitude of undetectable ways, not to mention that Spectre/Meltdown and other new timing attack variants are useable on ALL x86s now and will stay that way for the forseeable future. You're literally a sub 20 iq faggot that stands near a house with giant fucking back door with government installed lock that everyone knows about and tells us how government has abducted the owner to force him to change the color of curtains. Fucking neck yourself.
The serverside applications of both OSes are almost entirely exclusive. Not to mention that Winserver has had an in-built Linux distro for years now.

Could potentially happen, I'm colored by experiencing hundreds of failed "we'll just make a non-pozzed version" projects. Only gab.ai seems to have had some success and it's still far too little to make it more attractive than twitter.

stallman. he wants to sabotage linux so hurd takes off

Now this is interesting. Why does no one talk more about these sort of things? Using sjw's to infiltrate one of the last bastions of defence against mass surveillance is next level dystopian shit. On a related note; has anyone heard anything about that English lady locked up, in a mental institute in Surrey, for questioning the headaches she was getting from what she assumes is a 5g mast near her home? She probably spurged at the doc and got sectioned, but she sound INCREDIBLY coherent in a 30 minute phone interview. Help me understand guys.

well if you know everything then explain your point or fuck off

No shit, if you've been paying attention, it's been escalating for a while. The Tso news is old af.

Linux was SJW from day one. Why the -x suffix? When will we get Linua and Linuo back?

Do you realize that SJW are actually an NPC botnet that is used in real life to DDOS people?

They really think they're "all-powerful", don't they?

Attached: Daejeon mass grave.jpg (350x270, 29K)

>threaten
What a bunch of cucks. And no, you can't revoke "free to copy" license, retards.

>thinking the deep state and libshit corporations wouldn't just back the CoC version instead of whatever fork the old devs go and create
Shit's fucked, bruh.

>Thinking Stallman is our enemy

Attached: jaidji.png (1200x1680, 1.25M)

With only pajeets on the projects they will have little to back.

he hates linus

Linux isn't "free to copy". It's GPL, various versions, not fucking MIT or whatever. Older versions of GPL have a few caveats that can basically permit contributors to revoke their copyright assignment.

SJW need summary execution.
youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI

stallman.org/stallman-computing.html

Many corporations already have nothing but pajeets on their own projects, and they get by. Don't see why they'd refrain from backing CoC-Linux just because there's nothing but pajeets.

He's Jewish and communist

Sure, he's also an autistic fuck that can't harm a fly, but he isn't our ally either

How abstract does self defense need to be a viable legal defense? Asking for a satirical friend.

It always happens in the open source world. It often works out fine.

here Suggesting this is some insidious ploy is like thinking someone abducted your cat to implant webcams in her eyes, when you are already living with 4 government mandated secret cameras in every room.
You seem to not understand how FLOSS development works. Nobody prevents the fork maintainers to review and copy any contributions to mainline and include the ones they deem safe to their version. Nobody prevents the maintainers of any distro to use whatever version of kernel they like (and many actually do use custom ones anyways). Nobody prevents you personally to choose whatever fork you desire to use.

Because it's based on Unix, and Linus' first name doing dong.

is this going to affect my windows solitaire tournament tomorrow?

>spectre/meltdown
Okay now I know you are bullshitting. These attacks would be completely infeasible since almost every system now has the OS and microcode fixes.

Hardware backdoors? Maybe. Still, there is AMD, Intel, ARM, and just in theory, if there was a backdoor in Linux which runs on every CPU, wouldn’t that be much easier?

They'd have to branch, then revoke.

Yes, grams. Grab your gun.

I think that is what all the SJW nonsense is really about. They can manipulate these mediocre weirdos into positions they don't belong and then have them do "resistance" type meddling against "the system"

The kernel was updated to protect against this before you probably even heard about spectre and meltdown, faggot.

Technical debt doesn't explode immediately.

>Hahahah

Press 1 if you first read that as "Hanukkah".

rip the internet

This is true, but did Linux ever have a SJW problem? I understand how they could infiltrate Google and so on, but now out of the blue a tranny faggot with zero credentials is, for all intents and purposes, head developer of Linux, with unlimited power to kick out everyone he pleases. There must be more to this.

Ding ding ding.
No shit that's what it's about. The CIA and other intelligence agencies infiltrated and led the charge of leftist movements for decades now, they have tried and failed many times to get Linus to commit backdoors, and Linus has been actively guarding himself against ALL women and never entering a room or elevator alone with one to avoid being accused falsely of rape or assault. For at least a DECADE. This is well documented observed behaviour if you search forum posts about the topic (beneath all the bullshit news today on the web).
And go figure the FIRST guy they go after when Linus is out is Tso, the man who is famous for patching backdoors in the kernel.
It's hardly even up for debate that this is the case.

>2000
>Haha lefties are so cute
>2008
>Oh who cares if they get upset about coders in college and video games whats the worst that could happen
>2014
>Gamergate exploded ok, but like, this was a one time thing hahaha
>2016
>DRUMPF NAZI GAMERS ALTRIGHT
>2018
>Death of Linux
>2020
>????????????????????????????????????????????????
>.
>.
>.
>.
>2038
>War of the white males, held in the final bastion of australia VS the chimp and tranny hordes

Attached: aussiepings.png (599x590, 602K)

Most of the internet is still run on Microsoft servers though, and OpenBSD is still here, and the leader is a much MUCH more adamant supporter of free speech than Linus and Stallman combined.

And he's a leaf. Deal with it.

>Most of the internet is still run on Microsoft servers though
not really my friend

There are 4 variants of Spectre alone with a variety of subtypes. Whatever hotfixes they already released only help mitigate the problem somewhat, without closing the holes. The newer processors later this year/early next year will fix 1 variant of Spectre at some perf cost, without affecting the other 3 (or 4 if you count major branches). Also keep in mind the latest new method was discovered like 2 months ago IIRC and the ball keeps rolling while there's still no solution to one of the originals. These types of attacks stem from fundamental architectural features of x86 and it's unlikely they will ever all be fixed without major rethinking of CISC CPUs as we know them.
>just in theory, if there was a backdoor in Linux which runs on every CPU
In theory, yes. In practice hiding a major easily exploitable software backdoor in the most review open-source project is nigh-impossible. Even the rdrand incident that memeflag keeps shouting about basically boiled down to making a inherent hardware backdoor in Intel processor more easily exploitable, and wasn't an actual rootkit in and of itself.