Tunisia

>secular but patriarchal
>english soon to be an official language
>death penalty

That's all I really know Tunisia. How does Jow Forums Euro hours rate it? Is it a possible refuge from Western gynokleptocracy?

Attached: 3045-004-B3FD0945.jpg (525x435, 27K)

>English soon to be made official language
Welp, that's one good reason to hate it

Fuck off mutt, nobody wants you here.

It's a Muslim shithole barely better than the rest of North Africa

Meanwhile every Italian kids listen to this guy, HAHAHAHA

Attached: 20180129165055_ghalicaraitalia.jpg (660x345, 28K)

All I know about Tunisia is that it was once the home of Carthage.

Carthaginians invaded Italy and btfo the Romans and its Italian allies, until they ran out of supplies and lost.

Shithole. Nuke it. In fact nuke the whole southern side of the meds. Make it glow and melt the population

A good friend of mine said it was one of only two Muslim countries he actually liked, the other was Iran

It's full of disgusting arabs. It's desert hot. Disgusting cuisine. It's not secular, it's a Muslim state.
Why do you think France abandoned it?

Attached: 2.png (1430x1490, 1.09M)

It's been Arabized since the time of Carthage.

Carthage was Phoenician/Syriac.

>Carthage was Phoenician/Syriac.
They were Lebanese(merchants) and Berbers(warriors).

Phoenicians and Syriacs aren’t Arabs.
Saying that anything was “arabised” 2000+ years ago is stupid.

>being this retarded

Meh, it's mostly trashy stupid religious people.

No significant nature resources like Shitgeria yet becomes more and more religious by days, they are learning English so it's even easier to massacre the whole lot of British tards on the beach like some land whales the bongs are.

This triggers the frogs

Attached: frenchcowards.jpg (481x410, 42K)

Is it one of those tough on black migrants type of North Afirca countries like Libya? It's supposed or have fairly good "human development" but a avg wage apparently are shit tier at 3000k a year

They certainly don't like niggers, but I doubt they're as hardcore as the Libyans used to be.

>>secular
lol, no
it used to be kinda lax before 2000s, but not anymore.

Well, I dont want it too secular since I'm trying to get away from the feminist shithole called the Western World.

I heard you can now get arrested for eating in p uk bloc on Ramadan. If you can be privately left alone that's good enough.

Tunisia delenda est

A shithole full of shit people like all of nord africa minus few tourist spots

They are the only Islamic nation with an active Atheist and LGBT movement. They are also one of the few Islamic nations to have banned polygamy. I'd argue that they are possibly more secular than Turkey, which is often hailed as the epitome of Secular Islamic statehood.

Why is it so poorly regarded then? It seems like it gets no 'respect' on the world stage, never touted an 'example' country?

Some of their architecture in pics looked similar to pics of Greece, with the white and blue paint seemingly popular in both places.

>secular but patriarchal
yes Tunisia is pretty secular compared to other muslim countries, but still we have plenty of retarded laws taken from the quran. woman equal heritage to men was only passed last year and had a huge push back from most people.
no that's not true. arabic is the official language and french is the official second language.
>death penalty
it's only a law but never executed.

economy is shit, youth are massively unemployed as they consume western culture and want all its luxuries but do not want to be goat farmer anymore

I was actually wondering about Tunisia myself. The old carthaginians were worse then Arabs. They were related to a caanite tribe (closer to the Jews then the Arabs tho all of them are semites) and several sources including Plutarch attribute child sacrifice as a ritual of theirs (like the Jews). So please don't glorify those filthy Semites. Sure they have my respect for sticking it to Rome but... remember who we are. New Carthage is not a white or European place. Constantinople, the jewl of the agean is where we must turn our attentions.

Youve never been to tunisia.

>slamic nation with an active Atheist and LGBT movement
meaning they have more jews than any other muzzie country. doesn't mean they're secular. They've changed to worse. I've been there pre-2000 and post-2000. It felt like two different countries, with different people.
It tells a lot how spineless shitskins are. No wonder the've never rise up to build any republic, only imported (((democracy))) at best, and even that doesn't work for them.

I feel like the population in Tunisia is genuinely more trad/conservative/religious (to an annoying degree) than Turkey. Turkey is more progressive/degenerate/hypocritical.

meanwhile you are a nigger

Turkey is the centre of inbreeding and rape

Literally the safest North-African country but our lefties here don't want that country to be classified as safe so the police can't deport refugees back to their homeland.

they are among the top most criminal people in many european countries, including germany

Soon will be a greater shithole

i have been to tunisia.
its a regular north african shithole, but fairly modern for a shithole, kind of like a developped shithole. It would be OK if there wasnt that many shitskins.
1 good point though, is that it is very very safe. Why though ?
well very simple, the police openly beat the shit out of anyone stepping out of line and they do it in public if needs be. I have seen it with my own eyes.

We lost something important with that.

We never got it back.

Attached: CMx8MljWIAAque8.jpg (435x571, 103K)

We could'nt be happier, once they abandon French they'll stop coming here. Enjoy the incoming enrichment.

>Tunisia
>literally Berber, Arab, Black, and Turkic mix
>calling anyone else mutt

Government's dysfunctional, inflation's almost at 10%, doctors and other skilled workers are leaving en masse. This place is going down the shitter, you're better off in the west Amerimutt.

dumb proud bloody sharia shitholer

You're the only Muslims I can bring myself to tolerate, honestly. Your people had potential, and an admirable heritage rich in cultural and intellectual achievements, but you trashed it in favor of camel fucking. The Tunisian and broadly Berber contribution to early Christian theology through the likes of Augustine and Cyprian is immeasurable.

Top tier tunisian knife fighter

Attached: E0B4FF87-CB84-4B55-8046-7CC1EB35D210.jpg (671x956, 135K)

so no Arabic

stfu gayreek subhuman

I am of the opinion that North Africa should be destroyed.

>hides his flag in shame
I'm willing to bet that it's a white star and crescent surrounded by a red background. Why are Turks so unwilling to show the flag of their shithole? Are the ceaseless insults finally getting to you? Every Turk I've come across as of recently had been hiding behind a meme flag. Your posts are universally devoid of substance, and mostly comprised of nothing but empty insults. You are unironically the absolute WORST posters on this website. You somehow manage to be even worse than literal niggers.

still better than gr**ece

>arabic is the official language

Attached: reeeee.jpg (800x764, 83K)

Wasn't that Carthago?