Kenyans cannot into self awareness

PROBLEMATIC.
youtu.be/cKs_iW0QVNY?t=2m28s

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1ljOcl39PQ
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41171196
youtube.com/watch?v=lgnMyF-o0sQ
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/
amren.com/ar/2009/02/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their language doesn't have future tenses. This effects their thinking because they only live in The present, like an animal!

Why can't scientist just admit that they're not the same species?

>I Fucking Love Science! Tells us of this test that prove that some animals are self aware, like us humans! And that's great!

niggers can't
>oh, hmm. ahhh, well it's because their cultural upbringing, and... because they use other sences... and *sweats* IT'S A SPECTRUM EVERYBODY CAN BE SENTIENT we just don't have a good way to measure it! THE ELEPHANTS! KENYANS ARE BATS!

>chimps and pidgeons pass the test, but kenyans dont

Attached: when it hits.gif (600x450, 120K)

>effects

HAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1528907381574.png (402x390, 355K)

>niggers btfo

Learning about tribal African languages is truly eye opening. Many of them (even larger societies) don’t have a word for empathy, morality, or rape. So they couldn’t comprehend why rape is wrong because they couldn’t distinguish it from regular sex.

Forgot about that. Before colonization they lacked words for such a basic abstract concepts as triangle, square, past and future. They are quite literally "the missing link".

>It's their societies fault

I bet it fucking isnt, I bet it's genetic I'd put money down actually.

>We wuz kings n shit nigga

A lot of the 'tribal' languages are like that. iirc the Abbos can't even count past 3. Anything more than that is just 'many'

I love how science does these experiments, finds massive racial differences in cognition and then it's like "whoah whoah whoah it must be because they're more sociable than us and that's why they can't figure out what a fucking reflection is, self awareness is a spectrum my dude."
Political Correctness is one helluva drug.

Attached: 1505899212531.jpg (497x640, 116K)

Obligatory Jow Forums reading

Attached: Africans_and_abstract_thinking.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

I was just thinking about this blog post today, thanks user.

>they use the continuum excuse again
ehhhhh fuck this shit
at least gib time stamp next time, this guy talks like a fag and i didn't want to watch the beginning 2 mins.

top kek. Kenyans are probably some the dumbest niggers on the planet.

Attached: nigger_fast_food_PCB.png (840x875, 59K)

Dosen't this also mean that white people literally gave black people consciousness by making them come pick cotton?

Are we the beast masters of the universe?

Attached: 1523125236706.png (604x608, 5K)

>niggers dismantled their power grid to make fried chicken
You can't make this shit up

Attached: gunniggers.jpg (864x831, 191K)

im sure thats the fault of white colonialism and oppression somehow

Actually, has anyone got the one by an American public defender where he observes the differences in attitude between black and white defendants?

>the fault of white colonialism and oppression somehow
dats right

Attached: nigger_all_the_sciences.jpg (640x657, 158K)

That's not true, it differs per tribe. Most of them can count up to 5. There is even a tribe that can count to 20 using the digits of both their hands and feet. They're truely the Wakanda of Australia.

>You can't make this shit up
Nigger stupidity is almost unfathomable
alabama leprechaun news report:
youtube.com/watch?v=K1ljOcl39PQ

Attached: nigger_alabama.png (633x484, 378K)

Kenya is one of the more intelligent African nations.

Yes, this is true as well. Kenya maybe the best run and most democratic African country. It's Africa Lite. Imagine what it's like taking to cunts in most of Africa.

>one of the more intelligent African nations
You sure about that?
>pic related

Attached: obongo.jpg (599x798, 47K)

damn. niggers are dumb as fuck. good thing theres only 900 million of them out of 7.5 billion human population.

It is not just black people. I know plenty of stupid poor junkie white people who act this same way

I honestly believe that Africans are protohumans that aren't the same subspecies as us.
They're lesser humans and we have no business nurturing them.
The colonists should have slaughtered them all.

PROBLEMATIC

He was born in Kenya and become POTUS, so yeah, one on the more intelligent African nations. That's like bing top of your Special Ed. class.

>1 Post by this ID memefaggot
Okay Mr. Yablonsky whatever you say

No you literally do not, you retarded meme-flag faggot.

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41171196

This. Still though I kinda wonder why Hitler killed so much slavs and called them subhumans, even lesser than the negro despite all of the slavs are able to recognize themselves in mirrors and wear human clothing.

being one of the more intelligent African nations isn't saying much, kind of like being the tallest midget.

They may be still be operating with a Bicameral Mind.

This model of the human mind is highly interesting, especially in light of the recent NPC memes:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgnMyF-o0sQ

he didn't kill any of us, so I don't care.
We were his jew hound.
Niggers should be sterilized. I hope chinks can subdue them.

Attached: Pavelhitler41.jpg (500x359, 24K)

Check out West Virgina sometime boys. They are the dumbest white people you will ever meet.

Attached: Peace_corp.jpg (1557x1200, 874K)

Was that their nature or theyre nurtured like that? If 100 Kenyans babies are raised by white germans and forced to live like germans, speak like germans will they recognize themselves in mirrors at age 5?

>slavs are able to recognize themselves in mirrors and wear human clothing
american education everybody

The dumbest white person is 20x what you'd find in sub sahara africa

The dumbest west virginian is preferable to a pack of niggers.

no. IQ is genetic.

Attached: a_plea_for_james_watson_600.gif (600x532, 88K)

Attached: black public defender.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

I spat in your people's food all summer.

This so much. No more brother wars. Poles and russians should be able to live in Germany like its their own home and practice their slav culture there freely.

This faggot talks to much, fuck your shit video

and I'm sure they loved it

it is the race jews see as goyim. closer for the world being blacked everywhere.

they make a good slave race for the elite

probably.

But if you asked someone in West Virgina what empathy meant they would say it is when you feel bad cuz someone else's dog died.

Thanks

Attached: Dixon.png (1005x640, 353K)

and for a bonus

Attached: black schools.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

they start young

Attached: teaching kindergarten blacks.png (1066x8306, 388K)

i love this so much
>your experiment proves that people with better pattern recognition are more likely to form biases (i.e. smart people are racists)
>refuse to publish your findings there and instead keep devising new experiments with no relation to your original research until one of them produces a desirable outcome
>you can now publish your glorious paper about how smart people are better at unlearning racism

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/

Which entirely blows out the theory that Kenyans don't pass because they value being part of a larger group.

Oh. That's why they don't understand
>when are you going to get a fucking job?

That's the guy. Saved.

> If 100 Kenyans babies are raised by white germans and forced to live like germans, speak like germans will they recognize themselves in mirrors at age 5?

Nope. The study controlled for environmental factors.

I want to know if he's black or white. If he's a black public defender, it's really interesting. If he's white - not nearly as interesting. It's reasonable to assume that there is racial friction between a white public defender and a black defendant.

The important line is :
>Non-western children don't pass the test, even by the age of 6

It's not reasonable at all, what is he doing there if he's going to have frictions with black clients?

>It's not reasonable at all, what is he doing there if he's going to have frictions with black clients?

Uh because paranoid black people will think that anything negative that happens is the fault of their white public defender. Next question.

>Non-western children don't pass the test, even by the age of 6

Attached: nigger_math.jpg (470x480, 75K)

it implies he's a white liberal (the defense lawyer). that's why he says the blacks always assume he's part of the system and get angry at him.

Attached: 1528377541085.png (742x1180, 265K)

>Why can't scientist just admit that they're not the same species?
The most accepted definition of species is the ability for two individuals to create fertile offspring.
If subspecies is not what you're looking for, then give us a better definition of species (protip: the morpholigcal definition does not hold any weight in this discussion).

Attached: rape.jpg (577x435, 30K)

Attached: 1531857506261.png (691x722, 336K)

based sweden
humanitarian superpower

Future is abstract and they lack abstract thinking

So doesn't this mean black children should have completely different education system?

KEK

Attached: 1513619490383.jpg (635x627, 128K)

Many Africans know every word in their language

+
>muh larger society and not individualist

>So doesn't this mean black children should have completely different education system?
no
it means they need to be exterminated

Attached: funwblacks599-nigger-parenting-weed-again.webm (356x360, 2.83M)

Yeah, all 200 of them. They're language doesn't even contain those words

Their*

Oy Vey

English doesn't have a future tense either.

Just a few generations down the road they'll constitute an absolute majority. Never forget that Europeans used to be close to 30% of the planet. Now we'll be lucky to stay in the double digits.

amren.com/ar/2009/02/index.html

Attached: 34665E89-F3CF-408F-A210-DCDA3FF1D614.jpg (800x515, 77K)

Not by verb inflection, but English has numerous ways to express thought of the future.
>I *will* do this
>I *shall* move that
>I *am* going to

FUCK THIS GAY POP SCI SHIT

Simple present and present progressive, too.
>The train leaves Friday at 8.
>She is arriving this afternoon.

Who wore it better?

you both jews

> "mirror test and IQ tests are culturally biased"
> many animals pass the mirror test
> Koko the gorilla scored a higher IQ than the average of some African countries
Guess the animals are more culturally similar to us.

Yup.
>What about tomorrow?
>I'm leaving next week.
The memefag kike speaks again

They say it’s problematic because Africans live in a highly social society where individuality isn’t appreciated, yet most of the animals on the list don’t live solitary lifestyles. Only the orangutan prefers a solitary lifestyle.

modern sociology is just subhuman apologetics prove me wrong

Is this the semi anual "Guns Germs and Steel" thread?

Attached: zebras-harnessed.jpg (575x306, 38K)

>Why can't scientist just admit that they're not the same species?

Attached: 8.jpg (656x359, 80K)

>be me three years ago
>meet a beautiful black girl in the club
>buy her a few drinks, she twerks all up on my groin
>take her home
>boner already pulsing against my tighty-whities
>take off her dress
>round supple titties bounce out like plump coconuts with little chocolate drops stuck on them.
>start kissing her body
>moving down her torso
>notice an aroma as I move lower
>remember black people smell
>excitement climbs
>start pulling down her panties
>nostrils full of glorious gorilla smell
>it's like a 60 year old blue cheese with a slight hint of watermellon
>climax then and there

Black women are the best.

Attached: black_beauty.png (833x883, 709K)

Speaks volumes. We should have brought the gorillas over as slaves instead.

>does experiment
>goes completely against conventional politically correct propaganda
>maximum_damage_control.gif
Many studies and experiments end up like this. It's fun to read between the lines.

The largest ever study of the rate of mitochondrial DNA mutation definitively resulted in human kind existing for no more than 7500 years.
In their summary, the researches themselves stated that even though their study was flawless, the result was wrong and should be discarded.
The study has never been repeated.