Raaape

mobile.twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1043321476131291136

Attached: 42349631_2226888204195749_3361057005723713536_n.jpg (750x583, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1043321476131291136
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

making an honest woman out of her

Do these people actually believe they're making a persuasive argument when they post shit like this on Twitter? It's sickening,

Attached: image.jpg (603x547, 212K)

>tfw the patriarchy smashes you right back

>She doesn't want to be ignored
>She is given a chance to testify
>Ford: "Stop, attacking me".

#confirmkavanaugh

Attached: IMG_20180922_051855.jpg (580x485, 51K)

>what they think is rightfully theirs
Interesting turn of phrase he uses there. Almost as if he believes the Supreme Court is the DNC's rightful property or something. Little bit of a subconscious slip? I think so!

>make accusation
>insist everyone sit around and wait until she decides they can continue doing their jobs

maybe don't lie

The whole GOP might as well be lined up raping her one-by-one wetting their cocks on her destroyed cunt desu

“I don’t like the way this is going?” WTF? Where does she thinks she is? On a date?

For 50 years the Courts HAVE been their property. Those days are gone and they are pissed.

All rape victims should be heard. It’s sad how the republicans can’t respect a shell shocked woman. This right here is why I won’t vote republican anymore.

The GOP need to stop being cucks and start taking care of business. Stop allowing the self-cucked subversive snakes in the grass on the Left to push them around.

What a hilarious take.

>LISTEN TO ME GODDAMMIT!
>Not so fast dammit!

and my family wonders why I'm single?!

Attached: confused dean.gif (400x226, 1.81M)

>there are people this retarded
They WANT to hear her. She's the one postponing because the story is transparently false.

No because she is terrified. Imagine being assaulted as a young adult just to relive this event now as an older person. The right is so violent now I don’t blame her for being scared

Why should anyone care what she says? She is just one cunt, our nation's future is far more important than any one person.

Words aren't violence, friendo.

edit of this image incoming:

She wasn't raped, though, and rape victims do actually get their say in court. Police respond to complaints, investigate, and if there is sufficient evidence, it get handed to the DA to prosecute. IF there is insufficient evidence, they decline to prosecute.

>Let me delay the nomination of a Supreme Court Judge even more with my phoney story with no evidence to support it

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

DUDE WOMEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO BRING THE WORLD TO A SCREECHING HALT AT THEIR WHIM LMAO

Attention everyone: Kavanaugh vote is set for Monday.

Attached: 20180922_054957.jpg (1125x754, 369K)

Attached: vEaTUmJ.png (640x347, 217K)

I was being sarcastic and commenting on his arrogance. The Supreme Court is suppose to work for everyone as a whole and be apolitical.

This. The left is committing actual violence and screaming that they are being violated. Wait, we’ve seen this before.

>individual roasties should have a veto power over supreme court nominees

>edit of this image incoming:
OC Complete. How did I do anons? I don't normally feel the need to meme, but this one hit me in the feels.

Attached: facts later.jpg (580x485, 182K)

Attached: 42232673_2226058874278682_303522920741732352_n.jpg (960x916, 51K)

Attached: sulky-McConnell.jpg (480x385, 19K)

If it's a kike, then yes, plow through.

Attached: where-do-you-see-yourself-in-five-years.jpg (900x864, 154K)

Yep, it's straight out of the Republican playbook during Obama.
They're bringing the full "Mitch McConnell"

Know what they did to you

>plow
Totally poor choice of words on his part. She is getting plowed again basically lol.

The funny thing is it's already backfired on him, there's quite people saying the tweet triggered them and joked about rape.

Eventually the boy cried wolf too many times and even the village idiot stopped believing him.

Where are you seeing this?
I only see this.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (991x175, 43K)

Attached: r3qq3r3.jpg (603x536, 32K)

If you think Hayes' use of rhetoric isn't intentionally planting the thought that the entire GOP is comprised of rapists, you're a newfag.

Attached: 57472.jpg (1980x2499, 1.05M)

>mobile.twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1043321476131291136
>Those fucking replies
leftists are subhuman, there is no getting around it. they're actual fucking golems

Bretty gud, user. Bretty gud.

Maybe the right move was to let the obviously fabricated Roy Moore yearbook hang in the air. Then let them try it a second time...

This tweet is insensitive and violating to rape victims! #FireChrisHayes

i hope this faggot and his entire family gets raped by a pack of feral, pozzed nigs

Attached: 1518021532567.gif (312x251, 1.99M)

put up or shut up

Attached: Capture.PNG36yrs.png (584x119, 11K)

They don't seem to understand that it doesn't matter any more. They're not convincing anyone, they're reeing to the congregation.

>get raped
>you are now never wrong about anything ever again

a pretty good deal imo

Whoa now, are you saying you have to actually have been raped? Sounds bigoted to me desu senpai

I hope you're right. I just worry that the normal people who don't watch MSNBC 24/7 are getting browbeaten and cajoled into towing the line by their friends and colleagues.

50 years of civil rights bullshit.

Monika was heard and bill and Hillary still tell her to fuck off.

Found the bra burnin' feminazi...

Also rape vicitims are actually gold digging whores who want to put innocent wealthy men behind bars.

If you think Bill Cosby's arrest was justified then you're either racist or retarded.

Too soon user. RIP Fred

JUSTICE FOR FRED, FIGHT THE DAUGHTERS OF ATHENA!

That's another place they fucked up. Normies like and pay attention to drama.

>Wants Congress to listen to her spiel, but on her conditions

>Congress says "lol no, that's not how it works."

>Much handwringing and crocodile tears ensue.

Ford and the communists are busy raping Kavanaugh and his reputation.

Hi, faggot

listen to women

believe women

If she didn't want to relive and didn't want to tell her larp she should have just stayed quiet. It is like models that cry over male attention. Just crying to get even more attention.

#EXECUTEFALSEACCUSERS

Moreover : She should be publicly burnt on a stake. And yes, i mean literally literally.

ALL false accusers must be KILLED, sinde they are the most toxic poison to society, alone with pedophiles and murderers.

#KILLALLFALSEACCUSERS !!!!!

#STOPFALSEACCUSATIONCULTURE !

Men need to form vigilate groups, to create justice !

It’s such a stalling tactic that the dems can hide behind. They will drag this out for as long as they can.

I am just amping up for the reaction these people will have on mid-terms.
At worst, status quo and nothing really changes. At best, the never-ending tears will be creating a wave of it's own.

This is going to blow up in their faces so hard, holy shit.

fuck off they are just stalling

the dems are cutting their losses. They will wither and scream about what those twitter leftists are screaming all the while not doing anything to stop the vote because if they actually DO something, they are almost likely going to fuck it up bad.
At least now, they will posture and look good for the people who will be voting dem anyways and maybe a few retards. This pretty much cements everyone on the right and leaning right.

shill: the post

Attached: 1535821651653.jpg (849x1080, 175K)

I bet Kavanaugh is wishing he raped her now

>drunk teens at high school parties do stupid shit, young and dumb. Everyone has a story, no one Gaf. Proof, or Gtfo

T. trannie

God, I hate the even gayer version of Rachel Maddow.

Man these fucks are addicted to rape. They see it in everything and always make masked tweets about rape. They need help.

>Rape joke
Look how progressive I am!

She missed the deadline. Life moves forward. Welcome to the real world.

>honest
>woman
Pick one

This is cringey af.
It's like the Dems lose an election and they decide all they need is some le clever sheen on their "messaging."
But it's all so transparent and hollow.
It's phony.
Indies know the GOP is unabashedly full of shit. The Dems pretend they're not full of shit, which is even more insulting.

Chris fayes is a child rapist. Only a pedo could make light of rape like this.

>you have to stop an entire federal nominating process because of MY FEELINGS

She shouldn't have even been given the opportunity to testify to begin with. Why waste hours of the Senate's time by listening to a fabricated rape fan-fiction from a delusional left-wing skank? The moment she insisted that the FBI 'investigate' Kavanaugh for a non-crime and that the nomination be pushed back to the point of no return because of her vagina, it became evident to even the stupidest idiot that the little lying whore was a DNC political operative in it for personal gain.

Rap (burp)

So now even ignoring a woman is considered rape?

Is this referring to the confirmation hearings moving too fast for Ford''s liking, or her testifying happening to soon? I can't keep up with this bullshit and the media narrative around it.

Because I say that the whore is lying? You seem to be confused/

He needs to be raped by a pack of mushroom cocked niggers

It's not, they're cucking out, as expected.

I thought this was supposed to be ford

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x563, 121K)

Had a quick scan through the replies to the tweet and you'll get your answer. He's preaching to the retards and they are happy not it up like a good bunch of retards