INDIA ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DESTROYED HOLY FUCKING SHIT

INDIA ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DESTROYED HOLY FUCKING SHIT

This is what I call a real alpha. Are you watching?

Attached: Screenshot_24.png (626x361, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/amp/s/www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/state-begins-exercise-to-bring-back-seven-stolen-idols-from-australia/article24158266.ece/amp/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rotherham-grooming-gangs-1500-victims-investigation-police-national-crime-agency-pakistani-white-a8219971.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Small men in big offices... perfect response.

t. shitskin from Dearborn

Pakis and other south asians are no better than poos.

shut the fuck up.

Pic related is the Pakistani Prime Minister. Show me yours faggot.

Attached: Imran-khan-stylish-picture.jpg (668x960, 290K)

Attached: conte.jpg (400x353, 64K)

Modi BTFO

How will he ever recover?

Attached: AVDMODIIMRAN.jpg (660x568, 55K)

Not only him, also Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, Shiv Sena, Bhartiya Janata Party entirely. Fuck Kovind & Yogi Adityanath also. Vajpayee is not a legend Rahul and Sonia are.

Friendly reminder that this guy is italian, not a poo or paki.

Attached: rahul-gandhi-pti.jpg (760x443, 69K)

If you're an Indian, how do you think Modi and co. will react?

Given how big Modi's ego is, I bet he's fucking fuming inside lol

I am italian not poo. They act bossy and arrogant in their own circles. But when they go abroad or outside their circle they play the victim card. I have clearly seen it in the Daily Pioneer newspaper.

He doesn't care. You seriously think some paki army slave will give sleepless nights to based modi?! That guy has dealt with countless wimps like imran his whole life, in fact the current leader of opposition is also a wimp like imran.

OP India also and their related magazine. Can't remember its name, sorry.

Give our Rahul and Sonia back you poos! It's useless to try to civilize you! Even the britons had failed in the past.

kek I can already tell Indians are going mad

Pajeet btfod

What the fuck

I'm 195cm tall, blue-eyed, dirty blonde aryan

if streetshitters want me to be their PM and btfo other non-whites in being aryan, twitter shitposting, etc, I can do it but you'll have to pay

nice

>streetshitters in shitalia
top kek

Who would win in all out war between Pakistan and India? I know economy favors India but terrain probably favors Pakistan in nuclear war.

Khan vs Modi has officially begun.

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (561x316, 318K)

No one wins nuclear wars

Good response bhai.

I am not a street shitter. We could give all poos and gypsies in Italy to Hindustan and they give us Rahul & Sonia.

Chup bihari

U wot m8?

Attached: 1514809043428.gif (245x180, 891K)

And that's great! Poos & Porkis BTFO'd from the entire world once and for all!

Jews

is this some kind of joke
the entire planet wins the nuclear war if it's you streetshits and pakis bombing each other
you're worthless

:(

India has stronger army. Pakistan has better nukes.

Russia & USA could nuke you both in a few seconds.

With the amount of nukes and M.A.D., the fallout will effect a lot of places you europeons

Yes and?

India and Pakistan could nuke YOU in seconds, what's your point?

Checkem

Poo in the office.

Oh I'm so scared! Too bad there is still Rahul in Hindustan.

holy fuck lol

Damn

Today Allah favours me
NARAYE TAKBEER
ALLAHU AKBAR

Absolutely BASED move by our government. Also, we don’t give a fuck about your cricketer-turned-army-puppet. The fact that you use an American flag here shows who’s really the small man here.

Attached: 8C288768-FE6F-473C-A312-8EF4C50F607D.jpg (443x332, 63K)

>us and russia controlling 95% of the world's nukes
>the REST is divided between literal nobodies like india
>US/Russia will start nuking the planet if streetshitters decide to remove themselves
you delusion piece of dogshit
since WHEN do you think MAD applies to streetshit?
LOL
you can nuke each other TOMORROW and nobody would give a fuck
I can promise you this, ranshit
fucking lol
>w-we have mad in streetshitter land
LOL

Noice

Are you indian muslim?

do you think china would give you pakis back if india decided "fuck it,lets fite"?

I am the rare Kashmiri poster

You should be you Italian fuck. We’re going to send our BLACK brothers from Africa to turn your country BLACK.

WEW

BASED POO IS BASED...

btw sadiq khan is a sand nigger and should be publicly executed for being a fucking piece of shit who's entire goal in life is to destroy whatever good things there we're left in london.

Pakis are far worse than poos even

b r u t a l

kek just when we thought us Indians are the most corrupt lot on earth the Italians had to come along and show us how its really done

>Austria
You haven’t been relevant since 1945. Nobody would really give a fuck if your country disappeared either.

He's not a sand nigger, hes a curry nigger.

Get your epithets straight.

I love you wops

>Kashmiri
bullshit you are some drunk kerala nigger shitter.

Attached: 2ihobf.jpg (317x332, 43K)

india superpower confirmed

Let's see a country with actual history and culture vs a shit hole.

looks like he learned how to use Twitter effectively from Trump

Shut up Mutt

superpooper*

He is quite Trump-ish. Sex pest allegations and all.

Hey Chang.
>India doesn’t have a rich history
Nice Chinese propaganda they teach you in there.

Porkis are poos tier just like the rest of south asians.

>confusing imrhan and sadiq
americans

Nice.

Attached: 1537514376230.png (269x381, 64K)

islam is gay and thats why you live in a shithole

Imagine being this delusional.

>5

you are clueless, pakis are far worse than poos

This board would soon be overrun by Indians, Pakistanis, South East Asians as those countries reach higher levels of development. We’re already going to hit 500 million internet users by 2018.

you think because some guy own million of your compatriots in sweatshops and then buy articles about themselves in western media, YOU are "relevant"?
HAH
at least I'm not some streetshitter pretending my country is covered by M.A.D
and Austria BY THE WAY has a neutrality pact, GUARANTEED by Russia, you should read up on it
funnily enough, if some rogue streetshitter decided to send nukes this way, there will be a good chance MAD is gonna obliterate you, except in your case it'll just be AD, since you're a worthless streetshitter whom either the US or Russia can pre-emptive any day of the week, and you wouldn't even get a single shot of
look at you, in this thread going on about how you can beat pookis in a war
LMAO
tell everyone how the soviets had to protect you from getting wasted by yankees instead, you insecure poojetostani hobbit that will NEVER get a white gf LOLOL
I spit on you
*spits*
haha

Attached: 1475136547325.jpg (544x235, 52K)

based cricket man

Except when you look like that you don't need to pay hookers or rape women

Attached: 106526485-1024x1024.jpg (700x1024, 282K)

Imran is BASED. Sadiq is a Jew puppet.

Witnessed

I do care. Germans are our bros, just like Rahul & Sonia.

how can pakistani people take themselves seriously when they are all ugly rapists

how can you when you realize you are an aurora nigger?

Your mother is an ugly rapist.

New Zealand has quite nice (((culture))) too.

:^)

Speaking of shit holes
You live in one too
Ausfags are LITERAL dindus unlike the eternal Anglo who took stuff from india as plunder Australia is LITERALLY playing thieves to steal statues so they could display it in their museum
If y'all are BASED enough why steal shit like niggers and keep it in your countries museum like some kinda trophy ?

what has italy produced in the last 2000 years that has any value ? you are completely irrelevant

Noooooo

dafuq I had paki friends and they are bad

poos : smelly , autistic, generally not niggers
pakis: complete niggers in every way, but worse, only topped by somalis and maghrebis/algerians/tunesians

>white gf
We don’t need to. Our BLACK brothers from Africa are coming for you wh*Te subhuman.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon with my BLACK brothers. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KALA BAILA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Get out of switzerland NOW! You are not even swiss!

google.co.in/amp/s/www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/state-begins-exercise-to-bring-back-seven-stolen-idols-from-australia/article24158266.ece/amp/

>R-Russia will save us I swear
Stay pathetic nigger.

Nigger do you think Islamic people are the same as Hindus

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rotherham-grooming-gangs-1500-victims-investigation-police-national-crime-agency-pakistani-white-a8219971.html

nice culture you have there, very rich and vibrant

Pakistani Prime Minister looks better than anyone in the history of the West

Attached: 3miqj84wq3k11.png (670x635, 416K)

italians are not white you shitstain

Attached: typical italian.jpg (413x310, 20K)

Yes. Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh and all Saffron Terror organizations do the same.

So why do you rape little kids, is it a normal past time in Pakistan?

Attached: Narendra Modi performs Shastra Puja.jpg (670x460, 96K)