Jordan B. Peterson

Whatever happened to this nigga?
How come nobody talks about him anymore?
Have people just stopped caring, or did enough of his followers just become convinced he was a pseud fraud?

Attached: jbp.png (946x632, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
archive.is/gdTf6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

soon he's going to tell hes audience being white is a curse

Attached: jordan_peterson_300_by_neetsfagging322297-dcl3und.png (1220x636, 1.02M)

You can only explain the what of something for so long. People listening eventually want to hear why something is and how it can be different. I don't even really know what he thinks about anything. He is insistent on not tying himself to any ideas other than the don't police my speech one.

he's okay
he doesn't have that many principles though and believes in hitting children

Well this has gone pathetic enough.

We had noble goals I guess.

There are multiple threads about him everyday, dumbass

It became clear he is a jew shill subverting the movement

Know what they did to you

kek

he got blown the fuck out by a ginger woman on british tv. afterwards he hasn't really been in public any more despite ""skeptic"" ecelebs damage controlling for him and begging him to come back

It's mostly because people are slowly recognizing he is a hack, but also partialy because Jow Forums just likes to be contrarian by default.

But JBP is a joke for several reasons, heres a few:
>uses Jung to legitimize both psychology and religious claims
>in psychology - no serious scholar believes in psychoanalysis and its derivatives because its obviously a theory that cant be falsified (hence, its unscientific)
>in comparative religion - no serious author takes Jung into consideration because of his attempt of reducing religious experience to a psychoanalytical framework, especially when implying that symbols of higher consciousness derive from the subconscious level. Jung was abhorred by most of the main names in comparative religious studies, being refuted several times by most of the main names in the field. Read Mircea Eliade if ever interested in seing how goofy his theories are.
>has no theories of his own and just vomits greek pessimism / will to power bullshit as an ethical narrative for people that are tired of reading eckart tolle and Deepra Chopra
>his personal life obviously contradicts most of his beliefs: the biggest example being his daughter as tumblr-tier thot that only posts whorish stuff on the internet

To me, the fact that this guy is famous only proves that america is completely devoid of intellectuals at the moment.

he's normie shit now

Hi stef

Between his social media ad revenue and e-donation platforms and speaking fees, he makes almost 1 million USD a year.
Not a lot of incentive to rock the boat anymore.

Attached: TURD2_electric doo doo.png (428x429, 110K)

>partialy because Jow Forums just likes to be contrarian by default.

I think another factor is that jbp has not addressed the issue of overwhelming jewish control over many factors of our daily lives. Even when faced with Solzhenitzyn explicitly calling out Jews and a problem, "he furrows his brows, and gives a pained expression" and attempts to not face such a reality.

Talk about avoiding the truth; or at least evidence that may or may not reveal more on the way to truth. The man speaks so much on speaking the truth as a prime directive of living, yet even he doesn't follow his own advice. Worse he always goes for the "my friends are jewish" line. Christ.

Attached: 1526545967710.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Thinks it's for the other things people have pointed out like not having any concise, clear answers on how to advance forward or solve the issue of leftist subversion.

There was also that shit with his "diet" which made even me cringe, it's obvious JP is some boomer who doesn't still understand the popularity he has gained and all this power has rushed to his head to the point he'll even push weird lifestyle choices and diets that could be life threatening.

Nigga looks gay af

He looks like a french waiter there.

Une crausant, make it snappy garcon.

He's got aids too.

I actually really like jbp he's helped me out a lot recently, I don't know why im shitting on his french ass

he doesnt have any interesting ideas and he doesnt name the jew so why would anyone talk about him?

He's mentioned that he wants to get away from the limelight for a while.

He slowed down on posting videos, but there's still some stuff.

Also he released his book in January. It's September.

Milo - 2016

Peterson - 2017

I don't know who the meme rightwing guy of 2018 is, yet. Maybe Alex Jones.

Attached: roman-king.jpg (660x440, 161K)

Shut up whitoid nigger, no one will pay you 1000 dollars to go to coffee shop meet ups.

Attached: jordan peterson panoramic harris murray dublin.webm (640x360, 2.48M)

fukin guy pretending to be christian when he is anarcho capitalist
in jordan petersons voice -
"think about it the pinochoo story dont ever tell a lie remember that you walk in the footsteps of jesus its a great story"
yet same guy
"capitalisim is the answer think of nietze power and absolute power is the only power"

North Americans really are weird as fuck

>a pseud fraud?
lefty shils hate him, they think we abounded him, lol
>soon he's going to tell hes audience being white is a curse
nope

>he won't allow me to categorize himself into one of two boxes
>ATHEIST
>CHRISTKEK
>therefore he's useless

Attached: es-jonne.png (701x520, 471K)

He got too popular, so the edgy contrarians on here started to shit on him

What the fuck haha this picture has been taken from prison or what ?

Yeah it’s weird nobody makes posts about him except shills everyday telling people not to support him, like OP

Calling that guy a hack makes you look like a fucking brainlet. People who are hacks don't teach and research at Harvard for 10 years.

You couldn't get into ANY Ivy League school, let alone graduate, even if you tried, so what does that make you?

I'm not defending JBP personally, I'm just calling it like it is.

He promote individuality at a moment when it is the last thing we need. Fuck this guy.

>People who are hacks don't teach and research at Harvard for 10 years.

Let me have some doubts about that

t. high school dropout

Most people wised up to his bullshit. Plus his daughter's instagram whoring tarnished his fragile reputation. She doesn't even clean her hotel room.

Attached: B53B9E04-607F-46CB-83BC-AC4425991665-3232-000006DB8AC5F00E.jpg (442x546, 56K)

>Even when faced with Solzhenitzyn explicitly calling out Jews and a problem, "he furrows his brows, and gives a pained expression" and attempts to not face such a reality.
Isn't that legitimately powerful though. He even says, "Speak the truth", and then also, "I can't". Seems pretty honest to me. Jow Forums niggas always forget this.

Attached: 1397398722096.jpg (500x666, 287K)

>Jow Forums hates him because he refuses to commit career suicide by going full 14/88
The painful irony being that probably 0.01% or less of Jow Forums is out there in the spotlight talking about the JQ.

It just goes to show Jow Forums is looking for an e-daddy, a hero to look up to.

Apparently he takes psych meds to cope with our human brutal reality, and his daughter is a whore? He's yet amother unremarkable normie, I suppose?

Well, for one thing, it's perfectly possible to be competent in your specific field and be a hack in general, which is precisely what Kermit is doing, when he tries to veer into "raw" philosophy or political theory and demonstrates complete ignorance and utter lack of grasp of fundamentals, which he desperately tries to substitute with his ad hoc makeshift bullshit and then tries to somehow rationalize it throw the terms of his own field.

For another, especially in humanities it's absolutely possible to be a rage mediocrity and reach high positions at prestigious institutions, though personally I don't think it applies to Peterson.

>Worse he always goes for the "my friends are jewish" line
I love the autism you're flaunting here. That's his equivalent of a gay furry saying
>My friends are feral skinheads
when asked to defend homosexual yiffing.

Is that graphic enough for you to understand what he was saying?

>when he tries to veer into "raw" philosophy or political theory and demonstrates complete ignorance and utter lack of grasp of fundamentals
Care to expand on that?

Again, at
>100 publications
and more importantly
>10k citations
anyone talking about raging medicority is just making themselves look like a drooling retard.

I think the jewish infuence it is to much.

For an academic that claims independency of thought being under the jewish sphere of influence is to suspicious.

I agree on that sentiment completely.

>Whatever happened to this nigga?
I heard he is a penis inspector now

Attached: jew_dick_cream.jpg (685x754, 200K)

lol

>Care to expand on that?
Well, for one thing he's more or less directly responsible for briefly (knowingly or not) making "postmodern" another flavor of the month catch-all buzzword for angry brainlets, which is a fairly stupid thing in and of itself as it's an incredibly vague and harmless term that is most aptly applied in temporal sense of signifying a period in philosophical thought, rather than something that denotes a concrete coherent set of ideas. This mostly stemmed from his lack of expertise in the area as he reduced everything that happened in philosophy after mid-20th century to post-structuralism and conflated the latter solely to Foucault and Derrida. Not only that, but he failed to actually provide adequate criticism of their works (which is frankly a rather easy thing to do as neither expanded upon their analytic approaches to make them teleologically satisfying). Basically the sum total was "look how many scary new words, this can only be obscurantism and bullshit ree karltural marxism," which while very well may be true, isn't really an adequately rigorous analysis and evaluation.

For another he's also shown to lack any basic philosophical debate skill. Even with absolute meme-tier personas like Ben Stiller he spent hours treading water and engaging in pure sophistry about choice of axioms, even though his personal positions might very well have been argued in a number of different axiomatic approaches with great success.

Basically he tries (or tried) to delve beneath pop-phil while lacking the necessary knowledge (while not lacking in intellect), so most of his discourses here contain a staggering amount of inaccuracies, corner cutting, non-sequiturs and and just flat out misunderstandings of terms and ideas established ages ago. While not harmful per se, due to his popularity with philosophically inexperienced crow, it also produced some fairly hilarious things like excited yt comments naming him the new Socrates.

his message is still great,

I have just consumed it already

Lmao you have no idea what you're talking about
T. Psychology degree

I wonder if he'll drop the price on the rug as he slips into obscurity.

I don't think he will ever sell it really.

Could be wrong, people buy anything.

He is just a watered down version of the same shit already out there. It made him popular because you couldn't call him a nazi as easily but now he has reached his ceiling that he has to get controversial to break

you respond like a JBP fanboy whose feelings were hurt. Just calling it like it is

the real peterson problem:
8ch net/pol/res/11591082.html
archive.is/gdTf6

Attached: 063e089ad2b4a52d1ab84dcf6acff655992cbbd4f7f15ff5ddffe970c6205735.png (730x447, 117K)

Attached: f26796711fe7b789ea66d4292fb17b1b02dd12826eb2483b61652359e62260c5.jpg (475x640, 167K)

I bought his book. It sucks

We cleaned our rooms. We have no more use for Juden Peterstein.

Attached: 1527414875408.png (799x994, 236K)

To explain:
Psychoanalysis is not only still well respected by everyone who actually cares about psychology, being taught to some degree in almost every undergraduate psychology class, it also has a large APA presence, many schools and journals exist specifically for psychoanalysis. The only ones who don't respect psychoanalysis are the behaviorists, people who don't even understand what psychology is. Any professional psychologist or psychiatrist, professor, etc I've met who disrespected Freud coincidentally had never actually read Freud.
Jung is probably the second most popular name in the field, being also highly respected and educated. The fact that you disagree tells me that you haven't read him, nor do you understand analytic psychology and its differences with psychoanalysis. Read a few thousand pages of Jung's own writing before you try to reject things you don't understand.

that has too many words for this Jow Forums, try this on for size

Attached: petersoncucks btfo once again.png (1826x320, 53K)

Wash your penis. snip your foreskin

Now I understand. I've heard this before. It's kind of funny, really. There are two camps of people who call Peterson a hack. First group are those in the ivory towers who care ONLY about the concepts and ideas, and don't concern themselves with real life (it's outside both their expertise and ability)
>he misrepresented postmodernism! I mean, he might be right, but this presentation wasn't a sufficiently academic circle jerk for my taste
>he didn't get into an academic circle-jerk about definitions with a guy who would rather discuss what is a terrorist at said terrorist's trial than discuss whether he should be convicted! He must be a hack!
t. philosophy major who gives zero craps about real-life implications of anything
He's not there to give a template for a doctoral dissertation, he's talking about how these philosophies are BEING USED IN REAL LIFE.

The second camp is the intellectual midget who has the attention span and curiosity of a gold fish, rendering them incapable of following anything JBP says because the sentence structures are too complex and he answers to questions by looking at things from multiple perspectives.

For a second I thought you had something concrete on him. Oh well.

And based on your posts
you have the IQ of the average Liberian nigger.

>me read lot papers
>me smart u dumb Freud good
Freud is literally only ever read for historiographical purposes in psych classes and for literary criticism in lit ones. Please, stop larping or at least don't be so obvious with epics like "psychologist or psychiatrist".

Freud was a physician, the unconscious is real, and most of what he described is true.
You behaviorist hacks can't even produce viable results. Only 40% of your psych publications even pass retesting, most of the field since Freud is literal bullshit.

You know what the best thing about psychoanalysis is? It works. There is such a vast amount of case studies documenting the success of psychoanalysis that you'd have to be actually retarded to believe it doesn't work/isn't accurate.

This is great bait

lol k

seen better.

I don't know why you feel the need to be so defensive and try to so desperately demonize me with a barrage of ex nihilo assumptions. The man tries into rigorous academic debate in a very knowledge heavy field while lacking in both rigor and relevant knowledge. I don't see how this isn't a valid criticism. Again, this only concerns the particular cases when he tries into philosophy proper, not his other work. Likewise his success as a self-help author or political commentator doesn't change the fact that he's lacking somewhere else. It's frankly a bit bewildering how on one hand you're eager to flaunt his academic publication and citation stats and on the other rather keen to dismiss any actual academic criticism of some of his approaches as "a circlejerk". Maybe look into de-idolizing him and accepting that a person may both be right about some things and wrong about others.

While this it's true, the whole hate frenzy also speaks volumes, and talks about an underlying change in the way academics looks at itself.

Fascinating enough that it was the pronouns and the inclusion agenda what brokes the camel's back.

you didnt say anything fuck you

He's not talking about how any formation of people, such as an army, is to be counter the idea of individualism. What he is saying is that passionate nationalism in peace time is a sign of a pathological condition. No one is hunting down whites in order to round them up, execute them and throw them in a mass grave -- that's why the calls for abandoning "Individualism" and calling for a "race war" from far rightists are to be explained as a fucking authoritarian pathology, not a response from any existing threat. You fucking brainlet.

Attached: 1525854217491.png (621x835, 561K)

the jewish marketing ploy with (((vox gay))) and molyjew lost steam

nobody ever gave a shit about jewish boomer pseuds.

then he isn't an intellectual and needs to get off the fucking stage...

reminder: jbp is a kooky rx phd

The level of attention he gets from so called "based" people seem to indicate that many so called "based" people have severe daddy issues and latent homosexuality, i dare even to say that they are meta-homosexuals.

He did a huge tour

>>peacetime
>>still commies
choose

Attached: 1531832826517.jpg (624x780, 92K)

The diet which he and his daughter follows is a tell.

He claims that he had some apple cider vinegar and couldn't sleep at all for 24 days. And he meant not sleeping at all. If true, he should be dead.

His daughter alleges that she is allergic to all foods except red meat.

The Peterson hype is over.
He had some interesting things to say, but he's a one trick pony.

Also
>Free content, but now mostly shilling his paid content
>Can't into maths
>Vouching for circumcision
>Takes whatever pop-sci "news" and find convoluted ways to find "applications" to whatever psychology he's referring to
>Often gets his point by redefining words

I watched the lecture series (the most recent ones on psychology of personality, and his psychology of the bible. I may watch maps of meaning but I'm not sure).
First you feel big brained. Then you realize he's full of shit when he talks about stuff he doesn't understand (but that doesn't stop him to keep going with the same authoritative tone). Now I'm just listening for "interesting concepts" and make sure he didn't get the things backward or out of context.

Finally, recall we talk about liberal art people. They see 0.6 correlation with a p-value of 0.35 and still go on like "let's publish a paper on this :DDDDD". They also have no concept of the validity of a statistical test. Or maybe they ignore it altogether, because otherwise they wouldn't publish anything?

i think he is just simply not doing anything interesting anymore.
i think all he does now is travel around universities and talks stuff.
there is no controversy there anymore.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>No one is hunting down whites in order to round them up, execute them and throw them in a mass grave
Shows how much history you know.

Attached: dostoyevsky on the jews.png (598x728, 88K)

MOAR

very obvious controlled opposition

Attached: 1536769048933.jpg (1200x768, 158K)