How much machining should kids learn in school?

In our machining classes in high school we initially worked with wood but then also with metal and engines. We built everything from electric motors to three blade boomerangs to a whole children’s playground (basically replacing an old one). The only exception was guns... we never built guns even though guns are a perfect machining project in many respect (tolerance levels, purely unalog machining, chambering with springs and gas recoil). Why does the gov not want people to learn proper machining?

Attached: F9C717EC-52D2-47F7-9D17-B9489FFB0467.jpg (800x600, 80K)

>why doesn't the goberment want kids making guns XDD
why do you think hans?

Making a functioning Sten should be a requirement to finish high school.

We can build guns in the USA. People do it all the time. It is totally legal to make a semi-auto rifle or shotgun.

Here in US you're lucky if the school you go to has a "shop" class. I had 1 shop class in 7th grade where we made wooden CO2 cartridge race cars and a clock, then I had to wait all the way to 12th grade for a 2nd electorate shop class where we learned how to frame a house and lay bricks
Maybe 1 in 1000 people know how to run a lathe and mill here in the US. I went into CNC after HS and they were very eager to get young guys in the door because all our boomers are retiring and millennials want comfy boring office jobs

That is horrible. We had machining classes for years here. Granted, I went to a technical high school in Austria (HTL) which specializes on machining. But I think it is great to know machining and not just for simple toys. Actually, I opted for the comp engineering branch, so my machining classes were more limited but still fun. We also rebuilt a motor cycle once and an RC airship with cameras.

And that's why Germany is leading the world in manufacturing. I run a DMG DMU 100 here and the thing is a Lambo compared to anything made here in the US. The best we make is maybe HAAS and they're only considered mid-range at best.
Our government puts GPS trackers on the German machines because they're so sophisticated they're scared we could use them to make military grade weapons, we need to call some Washington D.C. oversight office if we move the machine more than 20 ft or it gets shut down.

This. German children should be able to machine a perfectly functioning Lüger P08 within 0,001mm tolerance as a final exam. No drawings allowed of course.

And passing small team tactics class.

Honestly I'm fine with schools being daycare for hispanics. That's what they need to be at this point in time.
They shouldn't even be taught how to read.

Machining specifically isn't for everyone, but kids should have to get their hands dirty somehow. Wood shop, welding, masonry, whatever. Making stuff is a manly thing, which explains why (((they))) don't want it.

That might be a bit tough. I know a little about P08s and own a couple. It may be THE most difficult gun to make. Which is why NO ONE (outside of a guy in PA who makes a couple dozen at a time for $5,000 each in advance) makes them. Mauser doesn’t even make them anymore. Look at the old photos of the Mauser plant where they made them prior to WWII. That little slot the transfer bar sits in? Look at the machine they had to do that. They had to put an optical comparator type device on the machine to do it. Broaching that tiny slot must have been hell.

That’s what Cub Scouts is for.

youre going to turn texas into brazil in no time though retard

Then you should be ecstatic because we are all paying over $10,000 a year per student for Paco to not learn to read now.

Somehow I doubt most of the children of libtards could even begin to try making ANYTHING out of metal except scrap.

Kek, I knew it was a technically very complicated weapon but that's maybe a bit much. Do you have any sauce on those photos?

Sucks for you. I took wood shop in 7th, metal in 9th and 12th grade. Class project in 12th was making a functioning air power engine

>Your constitutional rights backed up by a bloated marked of unregistered firearms
I literally dont see a problem.

At least as much as pic related.

last i checked spics arent pussy bitch libshits

No one has been able to produce proper Lugers for decades, because all of the machining and existing firearms that have been found were worn out, and all of the original drawings were lost when Germany was bombed to hell.

It will never be reproduced.

because you are subjects (peasants), not citizens (participants) to your government

we didnt have a mill in highscool but we did wood working and welding i took a 2 year class on it in college, its a pretty fun job

The high school I went to cut funding to its metal shop class before I started there. They cut funding to the wood shop class when the teacher retired my sophomore year. I graduated 2011 so I feel like that course lasted longer than most shop classes. It was fun though. Definitely the best course I took in junior or senior high. Now that high school is infested with biggers and "refugees" from Nepal so the township needs to give them gibs instead of focusing on educating young whites.

Millenials are being pushed by boomers to go to college to get a degree even though a large amount of boomers made their living from manufacturing and industry. Its ridiculous that they want us to pay such an absurd amount of money for something that's worthless. It's been years since I looked at the stats, but 1/3 people who go to college don't even get a job in their field, if they can find work. All that is just a way to hold people back i think. Then you get a degree in IT or something and you're competing with Indians or Pakis who don't have degrees.

Everyone I know who's my age though is going for a trade. I'm doing machining, one friend is doing HVAC, a other who's smart enough to ploy rocket courses to the moon is going for auto repair. Even for those jobs though we have to get certified because that's just another level of bullshit.

A lot of manufacturing companies here in the US is involved with Germany in some way. You guys build the machines we use or there's a branch over there and you guys do high end machining or engineering. I'm not surprised its taught as part of your curriculum because I suspect manufacturing and engineering is at least 50% of your economy. At the least.

I hope the fact that my phone corrected niggers to bigger doesn't make it too obvious I'm phone posting. I'm at work doing CNC.

its not reproduced because of a niche market

My middle and H.S taught me to fight union mobs and corrupt local government officials while surviving psycops and other forms of physical and mental abuse intitiated to protect the incubator of the "new progressive community" That only taught the children of unflawed ideological alligned parents.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 20K)

And it is a goddamned nightmare to make that recoil system. You would never make enough money from a production run to justify the cost of the tooling, and you would never get it to be a perfect replica, so its value would be less than an original. In short, there isn't enough of a market, and it is too expensive for the people willing to buy one anyway.

Take your meds

It's in the best interests of the lords that the peasants remain completely dependent upon them for everything.
Toggle lock is a meme mechanism that's expensive as NIGGERS, that's why. Such a thing does exist if you have more burger tickets than sense however.

Attached: 1136761_view 04_03.jpg (1000x563, 94K)

none. metal working is dangerous. kids need to be cuddled but be traumatized more with harder daily holohoax lessons in between the mass shooting drills

Attached: Shelter_in_Place-151993781355400002.jpg (620x349, 32K)

Shill for indoctrination.