Breaking: Kavanaugh Vote Is Set For Monday

Kavanaugh will become a member of the supreme court.

Attached: 20180922_054957.jpg (1125x754, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=137477
predictit.org/Market/4602/How-many-Yea-votes-will-Kavanaugh-receive-in-a-confirmation-vote-by-Oct-31
youtu.be/jJ03Nw7ohww?t=3m38s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=137477

What do you all think will happen?

>What do you all think will happen?
I predict a total shitshow, and Saturday morning salt mining. I havn't slept yet, so I may miss it.

I don't know user. Its going to be close.

I predict a 50-50 tie, and Pence casting the tiebreaker. This will give the insane left a reason for claiming that the election was not legitimate.

Kek. It's not going to happen. Find someone else, maybe someone who didn't sexually assault someone? Yeah, that'd be nice.

Grassley cucked out last I read. I this new?

This, also every reTHUGlican has raped me personally so it better be a democrat.

Won't matter how much they whine over the weekend- it'll still happen.

>believes 40 year old allegations
>she cant even remember exact YEAR

You're a mindless sheep.

>Find someone else, maybe someone who didn't sexually assault someone?

Except, he didn't assault anyone, leftist troll browsing Jow Forums. For one, she doesn't remember when and where it happend.

The official story doesn't match what the therapist says. And the people she claimed were there says otherwise.

She has no proof.

She is a liar

Attached: who-is-kavanaughs-accuser-christine-blasey-ford-sheis-a-professor-36329366.png (500x689, 229K)

I don't care if he did but it seems all people do is playing it down, not saying it's a bare lie..is this guy known for being a chad? from his looks he likes drinking

Exactly, she says she was 15, yet can't remember what year this occured.

Makes no sense. She's a liar

he did it after hours so the schedule hasn't been updated
I was under the impression that the Monday voting will be delayed if Ford agrees to testify on Wed

>Won't matter how much they whine over the weekend- it'll still happen.
I am concerned that there will be another "John McCain". Them FORCING this vote before mid-terms tells us who we need to vote out if possible. The more I think about it, the more I think that this is going to fail just for that reason.

cry more faggot, tick tock

Well you are all free to have an opinion, but the vote goes on monday.

She is never going to testify because she knows they will smell her lies. She will go to jail. This was planned to stall the vote untill after the midterms.

Her last excuse for not testifying: "I'm afraid of planes". What's her next excuse? The vote should take place on Monday

She can still agree to testify and no-show
What's congress gonna do, hold her in contempt?

SHILLS BTFO.

hopefully their supervisors let them have a bathroom break so they can relieve their aching prostates.

65+ women he's worked with signed a letter saying he's a great guy. Many other people have aswell.
>Only ONE woman has said he groped her 40 years ago.
40 FUCKING YEARS!!
>doesn't remember what year ,place,time etc.
>The witness she said was present said Kav. never did anything like that at all.
>She outed herself to the Washington Post (shithile leftist rag) months ago trying to pitch this story.
>Feinstein held it for months and waited until the last minute to cause chaos
>Could've been investigated months ago
>Kav. was talked about as a court pick back in the day
>Woman goes to therapist around the same time
>Whole thing setup years ago
She's also being run by democrat operatives - including the same team that tried this shit with Anita Hill. Her lawyer is a democrat hit woman who downplays dem sexual assault constantly (ie Ellison) even when there's ample proof.
It goes on and on..

Donald Trump needs to ask Brett Kavanugh how old he was when he started drinking? What is being ignored is the underage drinking in someone's home. Where we're the adults? How many of these parties did these young people go to? Did Brett Kavanugh put orange juice in his vodka? Did his teachers of his drinking? When did his parents know that Brett started drinking? What did they do when they found out their UNDERAGE SON was going to people's home's and getting fall down drunk? Were there consequences for his drinking? Did his teachers know of his drinking? What did they do to HELP THIS YOUNG MAN GET SOBER? Also I think the school needs investigated, look what happened in the Catholic Church and this private school sure had quite a few young men with drinking problems. Something stinks and it's not the good doctor for sharing her story.

>Find someone else, maybe someone who didn't sexually assault someone?
Not gonna happen cuz all men are rapist

Attached: 42232673_2226058874278682_303522920741732352_n.jpg (960x916, 51K)

I'm just glad they stuck to their guns and are finally getting the vote done

tl;dr
But do shill more

not sure if being ironic or genuinely burger-posting...

betting odds are saying 51-49
predictit.org/Market/4602/How-many-Yea-votes-will-Kavanaugh-receive-in-a-confirmation-vote-by-Oct-31

either way this is going to get messy

zina bash so cute
she even has a silly name

I'm going to pay a burly negro to jam a fistfull of legos up your ass before we hang you.

>maybe someone who didn't sexually assault someone? Yeah, that'd be nice.
you're already assuming he did it
what happened to innocent until proven guilty

Are you just Trying to be a dick-sucking faggot? Or are you an over accomplished cock-sucker like this faggot in the (pic)?

Attached: Ass gpride.jpg (460x428, 39K)

No matter how clean someone's background is, the left will CLAIM to have found long ago, undocumented sex offenses. It is what they do. It is why sane people do not take them seriously.

the drinking age used to be 18 until MADD came along and successfully lobbied the change to 21 in 1984.

More puritan than puritans

How do you pronounce Kavanaugh lads?
Is it like Kah-vah-no?

like you pronounce duma.

>Trump finds an infant and nominates the infant
>Democrats will now say how it raped the mother and forced its way through her vagina
>"DAMN! Why everyone Trump pick sexual predators?!??!!"

Oh looky here!...... Digits confirm that said faggot---is an absolute cock-sucker.
Checked & Kek'd!

Hook Kavanaugh up to a lie detector & question him under oath about Ford's accusation today! Perhaps the professor's testimony will be unnecessary in reaching a conclusion as to whether or not the judge is being forthcoming with his recollection of the event in question and, therefore, whether or not he should be elevated to a lifetime appointment to the SCOTUS or, perhaps, subjected to a televised flogging outside the Capital building before being exiled into the sandy abyss beyond our Southern border and into the waiting hands of the Sinaloa...HOOK HIM UP!

we have been subverted by very bad people

Attached: Christine_Blasey_Ford_Yearbook.jpg (800x420, 85K)

Can’t sexually assault someone that doesn’t exist.

Democrats don't k ow this history of this country. I was talking to one last night who didn't know Jim Crownand Segregation we're literally created by Democrats. They deny it at every fucking turn now. They were the most literally divisive group in the US and still are to this day!

That would be a dream.

At what point do GOOD NATURED ETHICAL, Morally conscious conservatives say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"???. This GOP party has perverted and deficated on everything that is normal fair and supposedly just about our political norms and processes. The hypocrisy, indecency and outright LYING from the GOP is disgusting. Keeping information from the committee, preventing the TRUTH from coming out...at some point you have to realize that right is right and wrong is wrong. How any decent morally just American can still support this corrupt disgraceful cesspit of a political party is beyond me.

but user, lie detectors don't work. luckily Hillary told that
i guess the only way for us to know is to have her be questioned under oath by lawyers in front of the committee
youtu.be/jJ03Nw7ohww?t=3m38s

Attached: 1463263091303.jpg (584x960, 57K)

Corruption in your face!How long can this go on before democracy dies in America?With a corrupt president and administration,not very long!The guilt is staring us in the face-----not the fact that this one or that one is guilty,there is no rush except that Trump is determined to put another right wing judge in the Supreme Court which,in itself is wrong because members of the Supreme Court should be apolitical but this is not what is happening.Seems to me,that is a crime!

>democracy dies

...and that’s a good thing, leaf.

Democrats are the ones calling to harass Trump admin and republican officials anywhere they see them. Dems are the ones saying go to their houses. Dems are the one who are presenting ZERO policy or ideas to the government (even Obama's presidency was a lame duck presidency). Dems are the ones trying to subverting our political system by leaking and spreading misinformation. Dems are the ones who illegally used a falsified politically charged and paid for document to get a warrant to spy on American citizens. Dems are the ones paying protesters to show up to a Supreme Court hearing at the Senate to interrupt and obstruct. Dems are the ones who invented Jim Crow and segregation. Dems are the ones who state they want to remove this country of it's securities. Dems are the ones acting seditious and trying to subvert the will of the people. Dems are the ones screaming for war with Russia over "election meddling". Dems are the ones who are using identity politics to drive a wedge through the unity of this great Nation. Dems are the ones that seek to overthrow Trump admittedly by any means necessary. Dems are the ones taking huge payments from China, Feinstein had a Chinese spy in her employment for twenty years. Dems are the ones who would gladly throw their opponents into internment camps. Dems are the ones backing a literal terrorist organization parading around as "anti-fascist" and silencing opposition while politically repressing conservatives at any chance they get.

Fuck you. There's a reason your party has the mascot it does. You are all nothing but a bunch of jackasses.

The Koch brothers are the ones behind all of this... yet the mainstream media refuses to discuss them. They own the GOP, they own the senate and congress and trump (they share him with Putin). Everyone seems aghast that Hatch, Grassley, Graham etc are acting like hypocrites and idiots. Why? Because they are bought and are being told what to do by their owners. The Koch’s will do whatever they can to destroy the rights of the people (especially women as they are harder to corrupt than men). Democracy is dead in America. Unless the media discuss the true source of the corruption and agenda, they will continue to be two fleas discussing politics on the back of a dog.

Based

I will get my tear buckets ready, it's going to be a great day.

Attached: 1533111798328.jpg (960x960, 455K)

Democracy is already dead. You can thank Obama and Hillary for that. They killed it when they subverted the political process and began illegal surveillance by using false claims paid for by Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele.

Just lmfao at your incel crying

Please keep the tears flowing next week, I will reserve a bucket just for you

Attached: 1536270011136.jpg (1000x600, 318K)

Americans often cannot even name all of the members sitting on the Supreme Court but Kavanaugh will be one name we all know...and dislike. No man or woman should accept such a high, distinguished and honorable position that is likely to last for at least 30 more years under these circumstances! This is not an elected position, true, but no one should accept such a position when 60% of the nation is against it and against him! How extraordinarily selfish this man is when America is screaming: "We don't want you!" to go ahead and accept the position. It shows his true character. He is NOT for America. He is for Trump and himself and no others.

Lol you mean the same Koch Brothers that support liberal NPR? Shut up you idiot. The only party destroying rights here is the Democratic. Thank fucking GOD your "president" will NEVER be President! Good fucking riddance! I hope she dies an agonizing death VERY soon.

Are you a bot? You literally have an essay response within two seconds.

Keep crying incel

Attached: 1536976578896.jpg (1242x1242, 152K)

So far the Brett Kavanagh confirmation hearings have brought to light two ways to deny justice to women in the US today. The first is delaydelaydelaydelaydelay, as in the case of the 17yo migrant girl who was pushed against the 21week deadline for an abortion, blessings on Mr Kavanaughs peers for dismissing his ruling about this. Now with the allegations by Mrs Ford it is rushrushrushrushrush, first a deadline for a written accusation by 10am tomorrow, something to pick apart over the weekend and limit the scope of the hearing, then a full circus performance scheduled for Monday and the vote on Thursday. Where's the fire? Why send senate staffers to California for an interview? There are plenty of FBI offices already there! Agents could be with Mrs Ford within the hour!

Elders of Zion
Pizzagate
Israel did 9/11
Blasey Ford is a liar
So much winning
MAGA
Pedophile

Attached: F68264E1-ED4D-4AD0-B708-8BFF6D1C37DC.jpg (923x863, 234K)

bbbb bb but we need moar TYME.

lel i'm not a bot, and you aren't even an american

i can just type fast, because i'm smarter than you

SeeResponses don’t make sense.

>60% of the nation is against

kek

hy are we putting so much pressure on a victim? When did that become our "justice system"? Oh, right...THIS IS WHY NO ONE REPORTS THESE TYPES OF ISSUES. You're revictimized over and over. The under-reporting will continue until we stop making the victim feel like they're the ones who committed the crime. I never reported the three times I was assaulted FOR THIS VERY REASON. The talking heads putting it all on the victim.

Look everybody the faggy memeflag poster is crying

Attached: 1523436874492.png (600x600, 71K)

>incel no lifer thinks he's smart

Attached: 1534944323866.jpg (413x395, 27K)

I’m American, but you’re not. You’re just another faggot leaf. At least it’s better than being a bot.

Stop crying

Attached: 1524207536678.jpg (268x351, 27K)

she's not a victim. she's a dem operative. they need to update their smear playbook. So obvious it's funny

This is the Senate, not a court of law. She brought these allegations forward. She should not have done so if she wasn't willing to testify. It's blatantly obvious her only intention is obstructing the hearing and confirmation. Not even Republicans stooped to these severely underhanded gradeschool tactics against Garland

A real investigation is needed. Republicans will vote for Kavanaugh even if his friend who was there were to say, "Sorry Brett I'm telling the truth, I can't have this on my conscience. Yes Brett K. attacked her while drunk and I had to pull him off." *Kavanaugh would be pushed thru anyway. It is a farce to protect Trump.

LOL keep writing incel

Attached: trumphappy.jpg (1200x800, 65K)

A sexual predator start its abuse in its late teens. A victim discloses in therapy. Trauma is real and often decades later disclosed. If this judge gets on the Supreme Court, all sexually abused women, 7 out of 10 are sexually abused before the age of 18, are offended to the face. What are men thinking? The entitlement of men is appalling. No woman deserves abuse. No woman deserves victim blaming when she discloses. Your kids are watching. What do you want them to be? Dishonest and disrepectful towards women so it seems. Back to the middle ages.

>A real investigation is needed

Who are you and why should I care about the opinion of a non American?

Shocking.. how many defend a Perjured judge considered for the highest judgeship possible..have you no decency

Brett already made a statement that it never happened under oath. She can't even get on a plane. She won't testify under oath because it's all a lie.

Don't be sad. Democracy is bad. Democracy is easily subverted by special interests via mass media when the public is uneducated. Democracy is a farce to make the little people feel like they matter and make them accept the BS because "well we voted for this hurrr durrr". Only tax paying land owners should have a vote, prove me wrong.

Poor Rich white man, all he wanted was to be a Supreme Court Justice! Oh the heartstrings, oh the violins - oh shut up! The man was so smug he thought he could get away with anything Like Trump

>decency

No, I don’t have any. Especially when my political opposites don’t practice any.

Stay mad nigger lover. I can’t wait to see screen caps of your reddit salt when Kavanaugh is confirmed.

stop putting the pussy on a pedestal

Poor little incel micro dick is still crying like a baby

Attached: when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Remember the Journolist articles about Brett being a fratboy douchebag name?

They've been planning this shit and laying the seeds for a while. Shameless.

>he still thinks Blasey Ford exists

>Poor Rich white man
bigot

65 women that know him says he's a great guy. 1 (one) roastie says he's a rapist because when he was 17 he touched her ass. And coincidentally makes these allegations just when he going to be appointed at the supreme Court. And wierdly enough, she doesn't want to testify. She's here to stall the nomination til the midterms, Dems are morally bankrupt liars.

Nothing he wrote indicated that. He's right: fake people can't fly on planes or testify, and it is all a lie.

Poor rich white girl. All she wanted was to prevent her pharma company from having their abortion pill banned.

What are you talking about? He'll be confirmed in two days

Look, here's the thing. The Republicans' claim that the Democrats played a waiting game and brought the Ford allegations up at the last minute in order to inflict maximum damage on Kavanaugh makes absolutely no sense. From a strategic point of view the Democrats would have inflicted maximum damage if they would have brought this forward before the hearings started, or sometime during the testimony phase of the hearing. Therefore, the Republicans' claims on this point make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Actually, she wrote the letter to Feinstein a couple of months ago. Feinstein just uncorked it at the last moment, because she's a calculating, evil cunt. Honestly, Californians need to drop her, even if it means voting for the explicit commie douchebag who deals in 'alternative facts' about guns.

It's not that long time ago. She had 40 fucking years

That will be their next angle of attack, he has been known to get falling down, shitfaced drunk every single day since early childhood.

#metoo btfo

Have your (you).

Get the fuck off my board you slinky communist piece of amphibious mammal shit.

Attached: 1537559933899.png (526x527, 437K)

They didn't wait in order to inflict maximum damage. They saw their race-baiting psychotic circus failed and that he was going to make it through, so they pulled a Hail Mary. They're not geniuses, they're throwing everything they can at the wall because Fuck It. They're irrational, tantrum-throwing, bullying children.

t. incel

Attached: 1533646769095.png (687x518, 355K)

Chimpouts and entertainment

TO PRAY IS TO ACCEPT DEFEAT

OK, then, so why did they wait 2 months? Why wait until the hearings were over? Your post makes absolutely no sense....

Not really, considering the whole thing is a fabrication. Wording your argument that way is an implicit acceptance of the premise. Caution.