Cry as much as you want, Nazis but there is nothing you can do about this

Cry as much as you want, Nazis but there is nothing you can do about this.
twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/1043372250207080448

Attached: 2441.png (625x570, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-germany-economy-immigration-law-analy/merkel-takes-a-gamble-with-new-immigration-law-idUSKCN1LY1E0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantropa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do assertions of inevitability reflect objective reality, or the prerogatives of the ruling class?

The Rothschilds own the economist. And see themselves as Nobility.

prerogatives of the ruling class.

Gas the media

What in the fuck
Why are they trying to trigger us
Is the plan to give us heart attacks?

Remember when the economist was respectable?

Africa is China's clay.

No.

It's almost as if OP thinks Nazi's are against Diversity.

Attached: 1467320337681.jpg (1600x1200, 659K)

But what about the white business titans in their chateaus in Switzerland and Monaco?

Africa has indeed a deep history with Europe. All Mediterranean civilizations share a common history and a considerable portion of their inhabitants DNA. Having said that, why is it so bad that Europeans tried so hard to civilize their southern cousins?

Isn't ironic that less then a century ago we were wasting a considerable amount of resources colonizing these countries and providing them with education, sewers, medicine and so on, basically upgrading their civilizations to higher standarts and now, after >muhselfdetermination.jpeg, their ancestors flood Europe trying to reach "evil Europe"? I find it hilarious, really. I wonder if there will come a day where former colonies will beg for Europeans to recolonize their lands.

Attached: 40600290_2300509546631717_298441660897951744_n.jpg (960x640, 23K)

They were against forced integrations.
They were in favor of everybody to their fucking homeland.

So fuck you leaf.

Are you sure they are white? Swiss aren't called Mt. Jews for nothing, and I don't know what Manaco is aside from a car race.

>And see themselves as Nobility.
Well they literally were granted titles of nobility

They don't have to deal with niggers, really. Like all my friends don't have to walk the subhuman latino ghetto I live, being white myself is hard as fuck because they look at me like if I was weird. But I've never been told that from wealthy friends, they all say "dude it's their culture", they don't have to live between these subhuman negros.

>Nobility cannot be purchased!

So what they're saying is, we need to retake North Africa and form a new Roman empire?

Already happens. Look at Zimbabwe.

They just want the shit, they aren't surrendering like they should

Europe's relationship with africa was like a master and slave. It wasn't a relationship of equals. So no Europe should not allow slave niggers in.

Holy shit if you really see the kikey slimey Rothschilds as nobility then you need to reconsider a lot of things

hmmm should this go in my
>JQ folder
>EU folder
>Anti-White folder

choices...

Attached: wut.png (5000x5000, 412K)

They are nothing more than worthless bankers who have become so inbred they are making mistakes, not unlike the Hapsburgs and other Royal family's Their reign will come to an end, I think they know it too. Which is why they are trying to cause as much damage as possible in the short time they have left.

I fully agree. This is why Europeans should take back northern African lands and reconolize them with people. Finally the msm agrees.

What's wrong, goy. Don't you trust the (((experts)))? Eurafrican cities in Europe will become the norm, not the exception. It's already happening. And that's a good thing.

>There is an alternative “Eurafrica” strategy, writes Mr Smith. This is to accept the integration of Africa and Europe. Alex de Waal, an Africa expert at Tufts University, agrees that is the only realistic course. “The logic of history is a European-Mediterranean market that will cross the Sahara, too,” he says. “The challenge is to recognise that reality and make it a mutually beneficial and regulated one. Building walls will not work.” This, so he contends, means increasing Europe’s role as a supporter of, and model for, a multilateral Africa: backing blocs, based on the EU, which are either continental (such as the African Union) or regional (like the East African Community and the Economic Community of West African States).

>It also means creating regulated routes for migrants travelling in both directions. Over the century, European districts that today have a Eurafrican character—parts of Barcelona, Marseille, Brussels and London, say—will become more the norm than the exception. “African migrants will provide a significant part of the European workforce, so we need to ask what part of the workforce and what sort of training we need to provide,” says Mr de Waal. African music and food will become more prominent in European cultural and culinary diets. Meanwhile Lagos, Casablanca, Nairobi and Kinshasa would receive their own influxes of European businesses, politicians and fortune-seekers.

When you are dragged out of your home at two in the morning, and faced with a knife, will you continue you spout the cringe even after the flesh is scraped from your legs as you watch?

Serious question. When you are screaming and pleading for your life, which Economist article will you cite for why your flesh is actually still on your legs, when it is being fed to the flames in front of your eyes.

What about IsrAfrica?

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

That was my point I was bringing up.
So fuck you sun

Hey now, let's not be anti-Semitic.

there are still some white, powerful people. but they're getting old
august von finck (88 years old) supposedly finances afd party in germany. he inherited a rothschild bank seized by the nazis and given to his father. he later sold the bank and diversified
and he lives in a castle in switzerland

Attached: 1200px-Schloss_Weinfelden-20151105.jpg (1200x800, 322K)

>europe is seeing a rise of the Right
>how can we help it along?
>I know, let's tell them they'll be replaced with africans and there's nothing they can do to stop it

Massimmigration is not a jewish plot. People here should understand that not all white people are noble in their actions. Many get a substantial financial benefit from this therefore they advocate it furiously regardless what happens to their country. Kalergiplan isn't commonly advocated among jews.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Wtf are you doing ireland?
Not as long as Poland, Hungary, and the whole eastblock will have anything to say, and they will.
EU has shown it's inability to enforce anything within it's own borders.
At the moment a nation in EU decide to say "Fuck you" they can't do anything. Hell how long have they threatened Poland&Co?

Attached: 1535794634981.jpg (811x739, 119K)

Europe is screwed and Europeans are weak

it's a continent filled with weak men, too weak to defend themselves or their people. all according to plan.

Now these idiots want Europe to be involved in Africa? Obviously they just want Africa to be involved in Europe. I say it is time for the invaders to be mass murdered and all those advocating for the missing of Europe and Africa to no longer exist.

Attached: Soultions.jpg (2500x1663, 793K)

Reminder. The article linked below was from 4 days ago.

"Chancellor Angela Merkel hopes a new immigration law will make it easier for foreign workers to find jobs in Germany, but her push to fill a record number of vacancies risks angering voters who still resent her open-door refugee policy. "

"Merkel takes a gamble with new immigration law"
>reuters.com/article/us-germany-economy-immigration-law-analy/merkel-takes-a-gamble-with-new-immigration-law-idUSKCN1LY1E0

Which is why they want an EU army.

I actually do. But now its seems mostly shit.

You could also argue the reverse, that Europe should pull a China and and recolonise Africa, if we are so "interdepended".

Like it or not Nationalism is Europes future and destiny.

btw, the largest shareholders of the economist aren't the rothschilds anymore, but the agnelli family, headed by john (((elkann)))

Europe is already involved in Africa you moron
France has troops all over it, they get 90% of their Uranium from their African "former" colonies
Not to mention the shitfest that is Libya which had involvement from all of NATO

But that's exploitation and only Asians are allowed to do that.

Isn't it fascinating how Europe is having massive unemployment but is able to hire millions of migrants
Isn't it interesting how there are still homeless people all across Europe yet there is more then enough room for "refugees"
Rely maek u tink

being blood sucking jews who bought their titiles does not make them any less members of the nobility

>The Economist
>Not being retarded globalist

pick one

Yid economists with their moronic economic and immigration policies are the primary driving force behind rising nationalist sentiment in Europe.

Is the Economist British or American?

Based and redpilled, who's gonna do that exactly?

Eternal Anglo

Attached: 1503771133967.png (374x417, 6K)

Attached: anitfa punched.gif (521x333, 716K)

Either jews, cryptojews, or helping the jews.

WAR WITHIN THE EUROPE AGAIN?!
:D

Think about it:
>EU starts war within itself
>ALL SANDNIGGERS LEAVE
Because they dont want to defend what isn't theirs.
>Suddenly no niggers&sandpeople in europe

I hope there will be a long war, we will become strong again. Then we take Jerusalem.

Attached: the-violence-has-escalated-30986104.png (500x593, 152K)

>Is the Economist British or American?
(((guess again)))

we're doing it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantropa

Attached: 500px-Atlantropa.jpg (500x212, 35K)

>(((The Economist)))
L-like it or not goyim!

Tagline for their Nov 2017 issue (pic related) "Social media were supposed to save politics as good information drove out prejudice and falsehood. But it was clear by November that something had gone very wrong"

Attached: Economist Lulz.jpg (800x1053, 298K)

>nationalism
>europe's future
ohnonononono

Attached: 1507074300843.png (701x728, 518K)

The Rothschilds are more noble than you. 3000 years of being a dirt peasant only to have a college degree and live in a flat in Lund.

>muh vikings and pagans
Nobody cares about your nigger raider past.

HaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABSHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHSHSHAHAHAHA

WISH I HAD A RECORDING OF HOW HARD I JUST LAUGHED. enjoy your shitskins.

The only culture in that named combo is located in Europe.
So Africa basically functions as a huge dumpyard and raw material source.
Once we the people claimed back our countries from the zionists, we will give a shit in political correctness and enslave the niggers to give us what we need.
So clearly, (((The Economist))) is wrong.

the fuck, thought that was the Finnish flag

they only like it when it spins the narrative their way

It's inevitable that really bad stuff happens to these elites.

It was a joke you retard, I was quoting a response option from europa universalis when you can choose to "sell titles" for money, or refuse to sell them for stability.

MARE NOSTRVM

Attached: SPURDOLINI.png (450x681, 26K)

These faggots are advocating for a total invasion of niggers from Africa. Unlimited mass immigration if the there was no resistance. Millions per year just to get started. Involvement on that lever has not even began on the levels they advocate. KYS you goddamn nigger.

At this point it is going to take a foreign army on Europe's behalf as the Europeans will not do it. We will have to wait and see who will stand up to the EU.

The people that wanted to do it also wanted to genocide the natives while they claimed Africa for themselves

Attached: 001dfdf964b.jpg (720x377, 73K)

>Eurafrica

Attached: 1531508857781.jpg (600x897, 113K)

>inevitable
bitch look whats happening in italy

>USA

Attached: MorallyGay.jpg (790x1452, 313K)

Africa is a shithole continent full of subhumans.
Africa can't serve as anything positive other than a dump for - I don't know - gypsies.

No shit retard, why didn't you just say that from the start

oops, wrong pic

Attached: Mutt.jpg (360x396, 155K)

A neo-liberal magazine has a story calling for the importation of more cheap workers?

Whoa. I never saw that coming.

Attached: 1508682588572.jpg (823x242, 43K)

It's not a shithole continent, it's filled with shithole people.

Attached: atlantropa.png (1200x1453, 1.38M)

>At this point it is going to take a foreign army on Europe's behalf
Are you really counting on the Russians?

OHNONONONO

Attached: populism-index-fig5.jpg (1494x856, 180K)

"Like it or not"
They are so fucking arrogant.

>waah I don't want my WARchief to be EBIL!
WoW lore was such a shitshow even years ago, and it only got worse

>Cry as much as you want,
I am not crying. I am laughing my ass off at this.

>Be European
>Vanish

Hahahaha, you cucks voted for some bat shit crazy leaders, and you are 100% fucked. Stay over there too. We don't want/need you. SIT. STAY.

White Europeans, which still make out about 85% of Eurpes population.

Americans are actually retarded.

>gets shut down with military force and population jailed while antifa burns citizens vehicles

Whats wrong no more memes?

Attached: Number of governments.jpg (704x487, 59K)

Take a good look, that's you soon.

>Rise in nationalists

Haaaaaah~ good luck with that schlomo

Underrated, correct and checked.

Attached: emilia checks em.png (348x447, 119K)

>all these american nyc jews in this thread laughing at this

Attached: 1537568143184.jpg (250x245, 7K)

Merkel has proven herself to again be completely irresponsible.

Can you imagine being deployed to enforce unwanted immigration policy? What a farce.

>Americans are actually retarded.
Cool story bro. Tell me the one about Europe being flooded with mongruel hordes, and how for now our President has staved it off. We get to watch you for the next 6 years, and see how your little "diversity" project goes.

>Le 56% meme

Sure thing. I can't argue. However, we have our nigger problem and it is unique to us. They are at 14% and falling...fast. But ours are ours. Your nigger problem is African. They are not even close to giving a shit about your culture. Ours we can at least get to take birth control and abortions. Yours will have as many kids with as many wives as they can, and you can pay for them with your taxes.

Did you know that the most dangerous place for an african american to be is in the womb. Not even making it up.

>(((The Economist)))

Attached: 1537217199666.jpg (480x360, 20K)

There is no more subtle propaganda, the media and our politicians want to replace us and erase us. how long will we accpt this? or we recover our countries in the next 10, or we will become a shithole or iolence corruption and mongrels like south africa or brazil.

This all plays into the strategy of Greater Israel. Once whites are replaced by Africans, Israel can easily invade our countries and reclaim the land that was once ours (since niggers aren't capable of putting up any resistance). Greater Israel isn't just the middle east, its the entire western hemisphere. (((They))) are playing the long game.

Europe is 90% European and will stay that way for a very long time while you are heading towards 56%

>Europe is 90% European and will stay that way for a very long
California is 85% white, it will never turn brown
America is 90% white, it will never turn brown.

that was less then 40 years ago. Your problem is that you got breeder blacks. They will make babies....fast. You will be le-56% in 25 years or less guaranteed.

Meanwhile our nigger population is going down. I don't worry about beaners, because they seem to integrate well if born on this side with citizen parents. Not all...but no different then whites.

I would rather live near Mexicans then blacks any day...I had a black roommade from 98-01. Worst experience ever. I would rather sleep outside. I wasn't a racist before that .

It's just a liberal's opinion that doesn't belong in the first 2, unless it contains statements by EU officials (EU) and/or the writer is a jew or jew lover himself.