Ford Should be Jailed if her claim is a Lie

Do liberals all agree that if it is proven that Ford is lying about the judge, then she should be sentenced to prison for at least 5 years. False accusations should never be tolerated.

Attached: IMG_2300.jpg (620x413, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/09/19/politics/christine-blasey-ford-security-gofundme/index.html
cnn.com/2017/12/09/politics/roy-moore-accuser-yearbook-notation/index.html
nytimes.com/2017/12/08/us/alabama-moore-nelson-allred.html
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/moore-accuser-says-she-added-notes-yearbook-message-n827751
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100%.

That rule should apply to presidents too though.

We all agree trump has made some pretty dumb, clearly false claims.

that maliciously ruined a person's life?

no

>jailed
yeah... no

Attached: 1492397933925.png (816x212, 83K)

So how do you ascertain whether it is a lie or not? Lie detector? FBi investigation? Going back in time with a temporal agent? Asking friends of Kavanaugh if they were sexual predators 36yrs ago? Asking friends of Ford if she was nearly raped 36yrs ago?

Personally I rather believe her than Kavanaugh, it is pretty clear he is capable of raping girls. And I doubt she needs such publicity.

Turn off your VPN, kike. If she was raped, why wait 36 years, and only until he's in a position to get a job-for-life judge spot?

Thats really hot

Like Obama?

>the war in Afghanistan is over
>sends more troops

Fuck off

I was nearly raped 20yrs ago when I was 13. I didn’t go to the police, I only told my mum a year later and we did nothing. But I tell you, if that pig ever were to run for public office, I would tell. But as far as I know he is a low level teacher in primary school today and close to 40.

there is a reason why she will never testify because then she could actually get into a lot of shit. shell claim exhaustion before she actually goes in front of the senate.
they should just let the fbi talk to her in private and say "listen we know youre lying and you can get real jail time for this but if you just go away we can pretend you told us everything you know but that its such a long time ago we can't actually investigate it" pretty much just make the entire thing disappear but allow her to save face. its more than she deserved but this clearly blew up in her face more than she expected.

Attached: 1531965390867.jpg (600x600, 72K)

So you'd only ever tell when it benefited you. Not because you want justice, but because you have something to gain. Not that your story is true, since you're a lying kike.

Maybe she didn't had the whole story or the authorization to tell it.

I think she should be jailed just for wasting so much tax payer time and money

>didn't "had" the whole story
>didn't have the authorization to tell it
That isn't a thing. At all.

>Ford Should be Jailed if her claim is a Lie
Yes, and if it's true.

If it's true, why wait 36 years, and only until he's in a spot to gain a powerful political position?

Well people involved have a choice to talk whenever they want and in high profile cases some censorship blackmailing and manipulation is to be expected.

Leftist policy has long been that women who make false claims should not be punished as doing so would scare other women from coming forward, some of whom might be telling the truth.

I would only testify if that pig tried to get to a high position in life because he doesn’t deserve it. But as it stands today, he isn’t and so why go through all the emotional hassle and problems and police investigation etc. I have a family and a job, I have other things to do today. But again, I would never allow this pig to ever be able to decide something of important in Germany ever.

Ah yes, they'd be blackmailed and manipulated by the 16 year old. If it actually happened, she would have reported it within the statute of limitations.

She should be executed for treason

The one obvious thing to me is.... Feinstein & McCain used the same exact move... both being against conservatives and both immediately going to fbi

Again, you weren't raped because this is a LARP. But even so, you admit that you don't care about justice, you only want to cause harm. That's a form of rape too. Character rape.

Burden of proof is on her

If she can't prove it, then there is no evidence it ever happened

u cant prove its a lie senpai
thats the beauty of it :)

I agree. She needs to put up or shut up. Take a train. Ride a bus. Whatever. When things are important we find a way through it.

I'm baffled at how she can be fearless to have her name spread worldwide and to make herself a target of a lot of hate and yet the notion of an airplane ride to set the record straight and close the book on something she claims to need to put to rest now after all this time is just too much.

Is there anyone here that believes her? If I were here and I wanted to be seen as credible this is the opposite of how I'd go about it.

Also wondering, why can we not allow her to testify remotely. Hello 2018. This should not be a roadblock.

fake and gay

Good thing it's not a criminal investigation and that voting is already set. Also burden of proof.

No wonder your society is so fucked, if I'm to imagine all krauts are like you. Spineless and lacking any sort of honor or integrity.

I wasn’t raped, because I was able to get him off me back then and lock myself in the attic and hide. He was a friend of my older brother and at the time my parents were not home.

Believe me or not, but this stuff happens. And I was scared when I was a kid. My brother didn’t help either, even though he knew something happened. And a year later when I told my mum she said it would be bad to go to the police now (at the time my father’s business had financial troubles and my mum was very stressed out all the time).

The idea behind this is there is no way to prove Ford to be correct or incorrect. Claims that are solely being issued to harm Kavanaugh, the GOP, and Trump. Ford is getting a few dollars for her trouble.

"Go Fund Me raises more than $100K to help Kavanaugh accuser with security expenses"
>cnn.com/2018/09/19/politics/christine-blasey-ford-security-gofundme/index.html

You dumb roastie, nobody cares.

Is this person even real?

You weren't raped. Stop LARPing you stupid kike.

I'm going to pray this is the turning point and starting with this woman false accusations start having consequences. I just want everyone to stop being crazy, is that so much to ask?

It won't. What ever happened to that alabama senator that scored a loli?

I married the man I first had sex with. I am no “roastie”. I married 12yrs ago while I was at university and we are still together. I have two daughters.

Also, I don’t care if people believe me. I am just saying things like what happened to Mrs. Ford happen in real life. I am posting in this thread because I can relate.

LARPs like this need to be bannable. Tired of the shitposting. You weren't raped because you're a kike with a VPN.

she should be jailed anyone this is a turning point for our freedoms for our country. Forcibly trying to remove a president at the cusp of a change of guard. The freedom we'll get breaking away from the deep state and the illuminati currently tearing our country apart under hillarys and the democrats wings. This cannot stand not any longer.
I am proud to be an american where my dreams are always true now it's time to rise UP touch the sky, god bless the U S A.

Nobody cares you dumb bitch. You and your entire family are already dead because of your ideology.

> I am just saying things like what happened to Mrs. Ford happen in real life.
you mean being paid of by the democrats to make false rape allegations?

Attached: 1518629783885.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Nothing happened to Roy Moore's false accuser. Nothing ever happens to bad people, the SJWs have a tight grip.

I'm studying for my N1 though, so I'll run away in the worst case.

Well we have to hide from google so it takes some effort to bypass him.

Your retardation and statement of the obvious makes me believe you're a woman.
>what happened to Mrs. Ford happen in real life
And it's entirely the fault of the woman. Stop acting like a whore, abusing drugs, and hanging around strange men unsupervised.

I vote AfD. How is my ideology dead? I want a future for my daughters, I am not some dumb Merkel follower.

Not exactly unsupervised.

Wait you let a child rapist go on to teach little kids without notifying the authorities? You are awful. Any future victims have their blood on your hands. You should be thrown in jail along with the pedo.

A woman out of the house without a male family member is unsupervised.

Show tits or gtfo

You are clearly an idiot liberal piece of shit, you're not fooling anyone.

Lacking the moral authority to supervise someone doesn't means you should let bad things happen.

At least not for me.

at this point she is like a cow that sits in the middle of an India road - everybody has to wait until she moves and can't push her because she is holy.

Innocent until proven guilty. Anyone can say they think someone raped them 32-36 years ago. That's not proof they were raped.
This just like the witch trials, and the only reason they get away with it is there will never be a criminal trial for this non-case. Thankfully the normies are getting sick of these crazy ladies crying "rape" in transparent attempts at getting attention and money.

I have never used drugs or acted like a whore. I remember that day very clearly. My parents were gone for the Saturday to visit my grandma. My older brother who was 17 at the time had 3 friends over and they played video games. I sometimes came to the living room where they were because I was bored and they were using the TV for playing. Later in my room, that one friend came in and closed the door. Initially I just really wasn’t sure what he wanted, but it become very clear when he tried to kiss me and when I struggled he held me down on the floor. I said he should get off me but he didn’t. He tried to lift my skirt down and only when he heard my brother come down the floor outside was he briefly stopping and I manged to roll him off and get out of the room. I was shacking and running to the attic and hid there I think for hours. I remember it as if it was yesterday. They later all left the house, but I still stayed up there. I was 13...

>Roy Moore
For the goddamn 6,000,000th goddamn time the goddamn whore who accused Roy Moore admitted to adding the goddamn note to her own goddamn yearbook. She goddamn lied it was goddamn obvious as the media was all goddamn over it and the goddamn shills were goddamn pushing the lies. Of course the goddamn shills vaporized when the goddamn whore admitted the goddamn note in her goddamn yearbook to goddamn backup her story was add by her. It was a goddamn lie from a goddamn whore who had the goddamn kike lawyer (((Gloria Allred))) who has a long goddamn history of pulling this kind of goddamn kike trickery. You goddamn morons are too goddamn stupid to see what is even goddamn happening right in goddamn front of your goddamn faces.

"Roy Moore accuser acknowledges she added note to her yearbook"
>cnn.com/2017/12/09/politics/roy-moore-accuser-yearbook-notation/index.html

"Moore Accuser Says She Wrote Part of Yearbook Inscription"
>nytimes.com/2017/12/08/us/alabama-moore-nelson-allred.html

"Moore accuser says she added notes to his yearbook message"
>nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/moore-accuser-says-she-added-notes-yearbook-message-n827751

Attached: 89374985739845.jpg (777x1024, 266K)

Yeah normies will tire, but we will know the truth, at the end of the day that's how we move one.

Before you get too excited, you should research the legal German definition of rape:
>crossing the street to avoid a refugee panhandler
>having sex with someone who isn't a muslim
>having sex with someone who is a muslim
>speaking of the holocaust in less-than-reverent terms
>brandishing the German flag
>failure to produce your daily written apology for historical crimes
>suggesting or implying that Hans should retrieve a weapon

In my case, my brother would testify today and my mum who I told a year later. As I said, my brother saw me running out of my room with his friend still in it on the floor.

Look at least you have people who can testify on your behalf and corroborate the events leading up to your incident. Christine Ford can't even place a time, provide any witnesses or even anyone who was aware of her being at a party let alone one with Kavanaugh. There's a reason why 3/4 of Americans don't believe her.

>Be German child
>Get Raped
>Its not rape. It is a sexual emergency you bigot.
>Child goes to jail for slandering the poor confused Muslim boy

I think she passed a lie detector test. Here in Germany they aren’t even permissible as evidence, so I guess I have even worse cards with the police than her. Also, sexual assault has a statute of limitation here, so after 20yrs he could even freely admit he assaulted me and nothing would happen.

Which is of course why 60% of rape allegations are false claims

You forgot the slander suit Roy Moore just hit her with that the media is conveniently not reporting on

Good goy, but answer me this: why didn't she file rape charges 35 years ago? Why wait until Kavanaugh is about to become SCOTUS?

The same reason I didn’t press any charges. I was a young kid and nobody backed me up at the time.

>I think she passed a lie detector test.
Who paid for it? Near as I can find, her own lawyer and the Washington Post cooked it up to lend credence to her claims. Sketch.

I don't see why she hasn't been arrested already.

She saw therapists before and never mentioned it

I don’t know the background of that test. Don’t you have an FBI who can investigte this? Maybe there were eyewitnesses who can remember the party and whether Kavanaugh was drunk.

>11 posts by this retarded roastie

Seriously kill yourself

It's pretty clear that you like to go rape little girls and boys on Sunday afternoons too just by the way you type

Same as in the US.lie detectors are pretty bullshit. A nervous person might fail one even when they answer honestly and a sociopath will pass one every time even if they're lying their ass off. They're about as reliable as phrenology.

I assume you are a free speech advocate.

If that lying cunt goes to jail for this, the day of her sentencing needs to be commemorated as a national holiday we celebrate annually.

Attached: 1537548026905.png (189x325, 157K)

>I think she passed a lie detector test.
A psychologist certainly wouldn't know how to pass that
>Don’t you have an FBI who can investigte this
The FBI doesn't handle teenagers possibly being groped at a party

You're either really some retarded ass cunt or just an elaborately baiting nigger. I'd go with the baiting nigger.

Of course not. If I had my way you'd be silenced forever.

>bombs children
>gets nobel peace prize

who is “we” you chink faggot and why would the US celebrate a thot? I dont even recognize mlk as a legit holiday

Central yurop courts are fucked. I remember a case from the recent years
>boy gets fucked by some refugee in the changing room of a swimming pool
>gets fucked so hard he has to be admitted to the hospital due to a fuckton of internal bleeding
>case is kept from everyone "in order to protect the child"
>later a court even argues that the retarded rapist doesn't speak German and wouldn't understand the boy telling him no
I guess it's okay though since apparently having gay sex with boys is part of their culture! Luckily there was a retrial later down the line and the fuck got what he deserved, but it's scary that arguments like these are actually used by some.

Okay SHUT THE FUCK UP you dumb ass roastie

You weren't raped. Hell, you say "something happened" well you locked yourself and hid from the guy but that was supposed sexual assault right?

Nothing you say to law enforcement would change a thing. Not then. Not now. Because it will be your word against his.

Here's a fun little fucking idea that you women NEVER wrap your tiny little heads around. Have you EVER spoken to the guy about it? Clearly of it's so scarring and damning you'd confront the guy. Right? No?? Then shut the FUCK up you little LARPER

>how do you do fellow deplorables?

I'd like her to go to jail, but slander is only a tort. So she can still be sued big time

>it's scary that arguments like these are actually used by some.
They are going all out, and people are eating it up. Our liberals are still mad about the travel ban. I just can't wrap my head around it. They want these savages to move here so bad....but if you forced these liberals to live their their pets, they would quickly become racists and there would be murders.....And they would then blame Trump for making them hate.

All eyewitnesses she named said nothing happened

You are a horrible and selfish person to allow him to still be a teacher if this is true

You're a weak troll kys

>Clearly of it's so scarring and damning you'd confront the guy. Right? No?
Of course not. That's not a little girl's job. lrn2dad

>partisan whataboutism
What if he totally agrees with you? You didn't even consider that possibility because you immediately assumed you're arguing with a Democrat.

To be able to investigate something you need witnesses, evidence, the location, the date, or really anything that isn't a wet fart. She hasn't been able to provide any of this. She doesn't know where it was, she doesn't know what year it happened but shes sure she was 15, she hasn't been consistent about how many people were in the room though the one guy she says she knew for certain was there said it didn't happen, and she's not willing to properly testify to ANY of this. You have to be blind not to see the flashing signs that this is bullshit.

Here's what I don't understand. When someone makes false accusations, and the target of said accusations loses his job, home, goes to jail, etc, isn't the person who made the false accusations personally liable for all the damage caused by said accusations? Perjury is just the state's beef with the person. Shouldn't the target of accusations be able to financially permaruin the whore in civil suits?

>lock myself in the attic and hide
Anne Frank?

It's literally obstruction of justice. Also some user claimed to have been close to her family and said she was getting a massive payout for this ordeal. I hope she does get her FBI investigation.

>((((Meme flag)))) misunderstanding a post

Imagine my shock

Attached: 1516410756418.png (498x497, 426K)

Tears tell more than real evidence ever could

Have we dug any deeper intonthis high school? What if it is an MK Ultra training ground? A dissociative would be able to beat it certainly as long as the correct alter is brought forward

>Have we dug any deeper intonthis high school?
Why? Because she blamed multiple people of rape? That seems like a great lead right now seeing how this Kavanagh thing is going.

There is certainly something deeper then that at the high school....Pic related may clue you in.

Attached: Just wow.jpg (578x392, 43K)

100.00% !

Moreover : She should be publicly burnt on a stake. And yes, i mean literally literally.

ALL false accusers must be KILLED, sinde they are the most toxic poison to society, alone with pedophiles and murderers.

#KILLALLFALSEACCUSERS !!!!!

#STOPFALSEACCUSATIONCULTURE !

Men need to form vigilate groups, to create justice !

Attached: FALSE RAPE 5463456.png (501x784, 289K)

Attached: googletip.jpg (735x551, 106K)

>Personally I rather believe her than Kavanaugh, it is pretty clear he is capable of raping girls. And I doubt she needs such publicity.

So how do you ascertain whether it is a lie or not? Lie detector? FBi investigation? Going back in time with a temporal agent? Asking friends of Ford if they were sexual predators 36yrs ago? Asking friends of Ford if she was nearly raped 36yrs ago?

I personally believe Kavanaugh and definitively are convienced that Fort is a malicious fals accuser, who wants to lock up a man for years ( which is equivalent of kidnapping ).

False accusations are an attack on real victims of rape. It perpetuates a culture where victims are afraid to come forward.