Dear woke people

Dear woke people.
How do we solve the hobby problem?

Attached: wh40k.png (1207x705, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
resetera.com/threads/what-the-hell-happened-to-the-warhammer-40k-community.70138/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based resetera bringing on the truth

Of course this Toxi fag posts on era. He was one of the more annoying cunts on the other shitty forum.

He can fuck off back to Star Wars if he doesn't like it.

traditional gaming was pozzed even before gamergate
abandon ship, the taint is permanent

>while i never painted minis

What a cunt doesn't even play the game just wants to bitch from sidelines

classic RetardEra
such a shame we won't ever have another good DoW game
youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE

Attached: 1528251193386.jpg (993x9000, 1.39M)

>its a fantasy world about militant uber humans exterminating anyone that's different from them

Attached: Afbeelding van Zawisza Metz(1).jpg (720x1280, 126K)

>warhammer 40k appeals to alt right and other racist fucks
>warhammer 40k appeals to these two
>therefore, these two are alt right or racist fucks

I see nothing wrong here. Just two right wing extremists like us coming into themselves. :^)

Very problematic indeed, im worried

resetera.com/threads/what-the-hell-happened-to-the-warhammer-40k-community.70138/
woke

Explain what Jews took from them

>EXTERMINATATUS

He kinda has a point. The fact that 40k was originally parody of over the top grimdark darkgrim scifi is lost on newfags. There are no good guys in 40k, that's the whole point of grimdark. In the setting, the Imperium is not desirable but it IS necessary. They HAVE to be ultra-orthodox religious xenophobes or the space elves/evil space elves/green chavs that reproduce via spores/space commie weeaboos/eldritch horrors/zerg/spooky black skellingtons will kill them all. They don't really have a choice.

Attached: 1446061603910.png (900x850, 591K)

>they don't have a choice

That is where your wrong bucko

Attached: gun rights and cowards.jpg (720x687, 74K)

You dare sully this board with such foul smut and heresy, OP?

What have you to say in your defenseTOO LATE I DECLARE EXTERMINATUS OPEN FIRE

(TARGET AQUIRED)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAP

BRAPED

Attached: braphog examiner.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

>proceeds to let his wife and children be raped by a pack of niggers while they step over his bleeding corpse
What a fuckn loser haha.

The bottom guy isnt wrong but I dont like his tone

except he died without being a racist.

>my feelings :(

Now that I read through the entire thread some of those posts straight up sound like satire to me. Sometimes I hardly believe people like this exist, thankfully they're a rare breed here, for now.
Also
> I’m going to guess this is an American thing because from my experience with 40k fans in the UK it couldn’t be further from the truth. Everyone I’ve met have been accepting, friendly tolerant people.
lmao why is the UK always pozzed as fuck

Attached: 1535205884472.jpg (224x376, 49K)

What are these people on

Yikes. How did things get so bad user...

>space marines are the gud guis

hnng

>The Emperor points, and we obey.
>Through the warp, and far away.

>WHEN THEY KILL YOU, YOU WIN!
Golly, on Day of the Rake, we should go fuck up France as well just to ruin this faggot's day.

at last, you truly see.

The necessity of the Imperium's way of ruling is kinda a softcore redpill on facism. I didn't chose it because I liked it, I chose it because in the face of the countless threats to my country it is ultimately necessary. The gothic trappings and orthodox ritual then serve only to make this dark conclusion more palatable.

Attached: winter_assault.jpg (1680x1050, 488K)

Fuck off Ork.

the beauty of 40k is everyone gets representation though
trannies & sodomites worship Slaanesh
zionists & islamists worship Khorne
Masons and globalists worship Tzeentch
and those guys who want to lick ebola-chan's toes will be introduced to her Papa Nurgle
And then there's one guy who just wants to see the Old Ones return because he's a 600 million year old Boomer stuck in the past in a tomb world.